Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15641
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Gigi recently? She always has an ad up, but I've probably texted her over 100 times from different numbers and have never gotten a response. Anyone else having that issue? Is she that high volume that she's always booked?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...b/901967412569
    I tried for a good six months too without a reply, finally gave up on it.

  2. #15640
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Gigi recently? She always has an ad up, but I've probably texted her over 100 times from different numbers and have never gotten a response. Anyone else having that issue? Is she that high volume that she's always booked?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...b/901967412569
    I'm guessing since nobody has responded Gigi has probably left town. I've also been trying pretty consistently with not one response. I think the posts are set to automatically post even though she isn't around.

  3. #15639
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    No, she was the featured act in the GB (Gang Bang). The event was supposed to happen at 3:00 today, somewhere in Madison. I didn't get any information like location, so I'm guessing that it fell through.
    I'm guessing it didn't happen either, kinda like the one that was posted about a month or so ago. Nobody has to get overly descriptive, just curious if it actually happened.

  4. #15638

    Gigi

    Anyone seen Gigi recently? She always has an ad up, but I've probably texted her over 100 times from different numbers and have never gotten a response. Anyone else having that issue? Is she that high volume that she's always booked?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...b/901967412569

  5. #15637
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this young lady? My thoughts are TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/145642296886
    Required a deposit for outcall, and outright saying cream pie if you're clean is clearly TGTBT.

  6. #15636

    Anyone see her

    Has anyone seen this young lady? My thoughts are TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/145642296886

  7. #15635

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused? Didn't your previous post say she was the featured act in the GB gangbang?
    No, she was the featured act in the GB (Gang Bang). The event was supposed to happen at 3:00 today, somewhere in Madison. I didn't get any information like location, so I'm guessing that it fell through.

  8. #15634
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    It's in Madison. Haven't heard anything yet.

    I M.
    I'm confused? Didn't your previous post say she was the featured act in the GB gangbang?

  9. #15633
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Oh, I thought that was in Madison. Good thing I didn't sign up. Hopefully we'll get reviews on how it went and how many people were there. Also maybe some reviews of that girl.
    It's in Madison. Haven't heard anything yet.

    I M.

  10. #15632
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Gang Bang.
    Oh, I thought that was in Madison. Good thing I didn't sign up. Hopefully we'll get reviews on how it went and how many people were there. Also maybe some reviews of that girl.

  11. #15631

    Featured act

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Featured act in GB?
    Gang Bang.

  12. #15630
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    She's supposed to be the featured act in a GB today. We'll see if she shows up.

    I M.
    Featured act in GB?

  13. #15629

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by DBrewer65  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me yesterday in the parking lot. Double booked I'm sure.

    While I'm here, has anyone see this one? Seems cool on text. Thanks in advanced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/589169308108
    She's supposed to be the featured act in a GB today. We'll see if she shows up.

    I M.

  14. #15628
    Quote Originally Posted by DBrewer65  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me yesterday in the parking lot. Double booked I'm sure.

    While I'm here, has anyone see this one? Seems cool on text. Thanks in advanced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/589169308108
    I've been ghosted by Rebecca a few times and finally gave up.

  15. #15627

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapShooter01  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/118988871256

    I thought she was amazing. Watch for her add on Skip.
    She ghosted me yesterday in the parking lot. Double booked I'm sure.

    While I'm here, has anyone see this one? Seems cool on text. Thanks in advanced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/589169308108

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape