Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 16678
-
02-20-25 17:32 #15613Regular Member

Posts: 15Fake
Nah, kept asking to see what she actually looked like. Agreed to a FaceTime after a phone call. Isn't huge or massively overweight. But nowhere near what the pics are.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
I don't understand why she does it. If I want a fit tan girl like her why would I want a larger darker woman? Especially at her price, which I believe is around 180 Hh.
-
02-20-25 16:08 #15612Senior Member

Posts: 801You saw her? Reviews are appreciated, good or bad.
Originally Posted by EFranks
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 07:01 #15611Regular Member

Posts: 15Fake
Pics isn't her. Also is bigger than the body shown by a lot.
Originally Posted by Ozz7319
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 23:20 #15610Senior Member

Posts: 434Who is that girl? She must be new? Anyone seen her.
Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 15:12 #15609Senior Member

Posts: 50Young, fun
Has anyone seen this girl? I've seen her post in the past. But I've never contacted her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/945190889742
-
02-19-25 10:34 #15608Regular Member

Posts: 13Gangbang update. New provider and details
I have an update on the gangbang interested gents. Heaven is out, but we have a new girl.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/814302763393
Feb 28th at 3 pm, $200 per guy, in a Madison hotel. PM me for more details.
-
02-18-25 14:38 #15607Senior Member

Posts: 49No luck here either. It's her monthly is all I was messaged.
Originally Posted by Madtown11
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 10:15 #15606Regular Member

Posts: 12I believe she is open to BBFS, with an upcharge of course. She is definitely hairy "down there", it's kind of her thing from what I have seen.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 18:16 #15605Senior Member

Posts: 64There is no maybe. All pictures I've seen has significant Bush.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 17:21 #15604Senior Member

Posts: 434Yes, she has a long Bush according to reviews.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
Check out post #15589, or search Carla for more about her.
-
02-17-25 17:09 #15603Senior Member

Posts: 435I tried texting Carla this morning but still no answer almost 8 hours later. I see she does BBBJ, ANYONE KNOW IF SHE OK WITH BBFS. Also one of the photos looks like maybe she has hair "down there". If she does it's a deal breaker for me. Can anyone clarify.
Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 09:00 #15602Regular Member

Posts: 20See that's what I'm wondering. That cleavage looks incredible, but I'm not sending a face pic to anyone.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 07:06 #15601Regular Member

Posts: 13GB details
No reason for not posting, other than the details were being worked out. Providers listed in post below. The tentative date is Friday February 28th. PM is you want more details.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 22:36 #15600Senior Member

Posts: 801Any reason you couldn't post some details in the open forum?
Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 17:29 #15599Senior Member

Posts: 434Not sure which Aubrey you are talking about, but the Aubrey I see has never asked for a picture.
Originally Posted by SjAnderson2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





