Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 16679
-
02-16-25 17:29 #15599Senior Member

Posts: 434Not sure which Aubrey you are talking about, but the Aubrey I see has never asked for a picture.
Originally Posted by SjAnderson2
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 15:29 #15598Senior Member

Posts: 801[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-16-25 15:11 #15597Regular Member

Posts: 13Provider options
Carla Newbetter is down. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/459570283034.
Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy
[View Original Post]
Another option is Heaven. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/839235011210.
-
02-16-25 13:50 #15596Regular Member

Posts: 13Heavenly Gangbang
I've been texting with provider that is open to hosting a gangbang with DP and a bukkake finish. The date is TBD, but I'm thinking it would be during the week and during the day. PM for more details about the provider.
-
02-16-25 10:42 #15595Senior Member

Posts: 193No I deleted it.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 00:27 #15594Senior Member

Posts: 146Recommendations
I'll be in the Dells area the middle of March & was hoping someone could point out a few legit providers in the Madison, or closer to the Dells, area. Feel free to PM me. Thanks for the help.
-
02-15-25 05:28 #15593Senior Member

Posts: 132390# girl
Any contact info for the cute 90# girl? PM is OK.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 01:09 #15592Regular Member

Posts: 20Aubrey
Anyone have trouble booking with Aubrey? She wanted a face pic or she refused to see me. It's a hard pass for me.
-
02-14-25 22:45 #15591Senior Member

Posts: 193You're right. Two different girls. My bad. But mine isn't PT.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 22:00 #15590Senior Member

Posts: 193I've had a few over the years, but none of them are around now.
Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 20:10 #15589Senior Member

Posts: 106Great review. Thanks for sharing. I had a date with Honey, when she had an in call on the east side. She was a good time!
Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 15:39 #15588Regular Member

Posts: 13Two Girl Recommendations?
Does anyone have any personal experience with a 2 girl experience for Madison providers? I've talked to a few providers, but they all say them and their friend are the best.
-
02-13-25 10:47 #15587Senior Member

Posts: 434Anyone? Her ad says BJ and HJ, but when I asked rates she gave FS rates.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/301939991199
-
02-12-25 17:53 #15586Senior Member

Posts: 508Clear
Cleared out.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 17:49 #15585Senior Member

Posts: 434BrunoMadison your inbox is full
BrunoMadison your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





