Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 16686
-
02-18-25 10:15 #15606Regular Member

Posts: 12I believe she is open to BBFS, with an upcharge of course. She is definitely hairy "down there", it's kind of her thing from what I have seen.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 18:16 #15605Senior Member

Posts: 64There is no maybe. All pictures I've seen has significant Bush.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 17:21 #15604Senior Member

Posts: 434Yes, she has a long Bush according to reviews.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
Check out post #15589, or search Carla for more about her.
-
02-17-25 17:09 #15603Senior Member

Posts: 437I tried texting Carla this morning but still no answer almost 8 hours later. I see she does BBBJ, ANYONE KNOW IF SHE OK WITH BBFS. Also one of the photos looks like maybe she has hair "down there". If she does it's a deal breaker for me. Can anyone clarify.
Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 09:00 #15602Regular Member

Posts: 20See that's what I'm wondering. That cleavage looks incredible, but I'm not sending a face pic to anyone.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 07:06 #15601Regular Member

Posts: 13GB details
No reason for not posting, other than the details were being worked out. Providers listed in post below. The tentative date is Friday February 28th. PM is you want more details.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 22:36 #15600Senior Member

Posts: 801Any reason you couldn't post some details in the open forum?
Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 17:29 #15599Senior Member

Posts: 434Not sure which Aubrey you are talking about, but the Aubrey I see has never asked for a picture.
Originally Posted by SjAnderson2
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 15:29 #15598Senior Member

Posts: 801[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-16-25 15:11 #15597Regular Member

Posts: 13Provider options
Carla Newbetter is down. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/459570283034.
Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy
[View Original Post]
Another option is Heaven. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/839235011210.
-
02-16-25 13:50 #15596Regular Member

Posts: 13Heavenly Gangbang
I've been texting with provider that is open to hosting a gangbang with DP and a bukkake finish. The date is TBD, but I'm thinking it would be during the week and during the day. PM for more details about the provider.
-
02-16-25 10:42 #15595Senior Member

Posts: 193No I deleted it.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 00:27 #15594Senior Member

Posts: 146Recommendations
I'll be in the Dells area the middle of March & was hoping someone could point out a few legit providers in the Madison, or closer to the Dells, area. Feel free to PM me. Thanks for the help.
-
02-15-25 05:28 #15593Senior Member

Posts: 132390# girl
Any contact info for the cute 90# girl? PM is OK.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 01:09 #15592Regular Member

Posts: 20Aubrey
Anyone have trouble booking with Aubrey? She wanted a face pic or she refused to see me. It's a hard pass for me.









Reply With Quote






