Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 16679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15599
    Quote Originally Posted by SjAnderson2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have trouble booking with Aubrey? She wanted a face pic or she refused to see me. It's a hard pass for me.
    Not sure which Aubrey you are talking about, but the Aubrey I see has never asked for a picture.

  2. #15598
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #15597

    Provider options

    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with provider that is open to hosting a gangbang with DP and a bukkake finish. The date is TBD, but I'm thinking it would be during the week and during the day. PM for more details about the provider.
    Carla Newbetter is down. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/459570283034.

    Another option is Heaven. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/839235011210.

  4. #15596

    Heavenly Gangbang

    I've been texting with provider that is open to hosting a gangbang with DP and a bukkake finish. The date is TBD, but I'm thinking it would be during the week and during the day. PM for more details about the provider.

  5. #15595
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info for the cute 90# girl? PM is OK.
    No I deleted it.

  6. #15594

    Recommendations

    I'll be in the Dells area the middle of March & was hoping someone could point out a few legit providers in the Madison, or closer to the Dells, area. Feel free to PM me. Thanks for the help.

  7. #15593

    90# girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I got the same text. That is not the girl that was compared to PT. There are two different girls. I talked to them both. This one listed her weight at 90 pounds. The other girl is cherry.

    First girl is the 90 pound girl. The other two are cherry who was compared to PT.
    Any contact info for the cute 90# girl? PM is OK.

  8. #15592

    Aubrey

    Anyone have trouble booking with Aubrey? She wanted a face pic or she refused to see me. It's a hard pass for me.

  9. #15591
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I got the same text. That is not the girl that was compared to PT. There are two different girls. I talked to them both. This one listed her weight at 90 pounds. The other girl is cherry.

    First girl is the 90 pound girl. The other two are cherry who was compared to PT.
    You're right. Two different girls. My bad. But mine isn't PT.

  10. #15590
    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any personal experience with a 2 girl experience for Madison providers? I've talked to a few providers, but they all say them and their friend are the best.
    I've had a few over the years, but none of them are around now.

  11. #15589
    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Newbie first post. I've had some encounters the last few months.

    Honey:

    Met her at a car park. After a lot of waiting she finally showed up. Had the car date special. Pretty in-person, with a nice body. Want to repeat.

    Carla Newbetter:

    I met her at her hotel for the $100 QV special. Great, sloppy head. Took the facial like a champ. Great attitude. Only thing that gives me pause is the Bush. It's really long. Not my favorite.

    Heaven:

    Ran a $60 BJ special with CIM. She's a little nervous at first, but finished the job. Would see again for my nastier requests. She speaks Greek and seems pretty open minded for any requests.

    Dani:

    Saw her for a BBBJ $100 special. She is really pretty. Super tight body, great face, and can suck like a champ. Has a 2 girl special with her friend Jen. I'm going to save my money to make that happen!! The downside is she's flaky. Like hard to get a hold of and set up a visit.

    Rebecca:

    Saw het for a HHR for $160. Really does please on her knees. And while on top. Finished in her mouth. I'd like to see her again for doggy.

    Thick thighs pretty eye:

    Met her for a QV at her incall. Nice PAWG. Nice skills and took it on the face. Would repeat.
    Great review. Thanks for sharing. I had a date with Honey, when she had an in call on the east side. She was a good time!

  12. #15588

    Two Girl Recommendations?

    Does anyone have any personal experience with a 2 girl experience for Madison providers? I've talked to a few providers, but they all say them and their friend are the best.

  13. #15587
    Anyone? Her ad says BJ and HJ, but when I asked rates she gave FS rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/301939991199
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250213_094350_Opera.jpg‎  

  14. #15586

    Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    BrunoMadison your inbox is full.
    Cleared out.

  15. #15585

    BrunoMadison your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    If you are into whales, do proceed. One look and GTFO of there.
    BrunoMadison your inbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape