Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 16690
-
02-16-25 10:42 #15595Senior Member

Posts: 193No I deleted it.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 00:27 #15594Senior Member

Posts: 146Recommendations
I'll be in the Dells area the middle of March & was hoping someone could point out a few legit providers in the Madison, or closer to the Dells, area. Feel free to PM me. Thanks for the help.
-
02-15-25 05:28 #15593Senior Member

Posts: 132590# girl
Any contact info for the cute 90# girl? PM is OK.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 01:09 #15592Regular Member

Posts: 20Aubrey
Anyone have trouble booking with Aubrey? She wanted a face pic or she refused to see me. It's a hard pass for me.
-
02-14-25 22:45 #15591Senior Member

Posts: 193You're right. Two different girls. My bad. But mine isn't PT.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 22:00 #15590Senior Member

Posts: 193I've had a few over the years, but none of them are around now.
Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 20:10 #15589Senior Member

Posts: 106Great review. Thanks for sharing. I had a date with Honey, when she had an in call on the east side. She was a good time!
Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 15:39 #15588Regular Member

Posts: 13Two Girl Recommendations?
Does anyone have any personal experience with a 2 girl experience for Madison providers? I've talked to a few providers, but they all say them and their friend are the best.
-
02-13-25 10:47 #15587Senior Member

Posts: 434Anyone? Her ad says BJ and HJ, but when I asked rates she gave FS rates.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/301939991199
-
02-12-25 17:53 #15586Senior Member

Posts: 508Clear
Cleared out.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 17:49 #15585Senior Member

Posts: 434BrunoMadison your inbox is full
BrunoMadison your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 17:36 #15584Senior Member

Posts: 113Clear now
Sorry about that. Thank you.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 14:26 #15583Senior Member

Posts: 434Inbox is full
ClayBillClay your inbox is full!
-
02-12-25 13:03 #15582Senior Member

Posts: 30Dumpster theif
Saw the chick, her texting was a bit slow. When I got to the hotel she yes I deed does tell you to swing around the back to the green dumpsters and I indeed saw the gentleman walking dog. And looking right at me but keep the move on she eventually does come down but she insists to have the donation outside I said no take me to your room. I get up stairs then hotel smells like dogs and smoke. She told me to take off my clothes and set the donation on table she didn't even get naked, I should have latched the door like the guy on here said but she kept me and her arm bcos I can't walk with out a walker. And walked me all the way in. In note for not latching door the guy with the dog walks in and the dogs barking furiously I grabbed my clothes and the donation off the table had to walk out naked with no walker she's rude to her elders who can't do for their selfs.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
Do not see her she targets those who look easy. If your do plan on going to see her, be prepared and watch Carefully pleaseee. Fight if you have to!
-
02-12-25 10:46 #15581Senior Member

Posts: 434I got the same text. That is not the girl that was compared to PT. There are two different girls. I talked to them both. This one listed her weight at 90 pounds. The other girl is cherry.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
First girl is the 90 pound girl. The other two are cherry who was compared to PT.












Reply With Quote




