Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 16670
-
12-09-24 08:20 #15365Senior Member

Posts: 75Any personal experience?
Anyone have any intel on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/701183145101.
Can't locate any other information on her. She hasn't responded with donations / rates yet.
-
12-07-24 11:48 #15364Senior Member

Posts: 167Unfortunately, you are spot on.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
I M.
-
12-07-24 10:01 #15363Senior Member

Posts: 1150This morning I reached out to a very well-reviewed high-end provider advertising on Tryst. They (or more likely their assistant) responded promptly asking for my info, and also mention that they require a deposit (which was not mentioned in the ad). I very politely (seriously, very very polite) informed them that I do not see providers who require a deposit. It felt great. I highly recommend it.
-
12-06-24 11:42 #15362Senior Member

Posts: 1150There's one lukewarm review from a credible source on the other site. If good options weren't so sparse, I would even think about it.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 11:38 #15361Senior Member

Posts: 167Miss Tega
I have searched for her pictures and phone number, both look legit. I'm just not willing to throw away cash to feed a rip-off, so I've never reached out.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
I M.
-
12-06-24 11:32 #15360Senior Member

Posts: 223I'm guessing any of them will pee on your if you pay enough.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 10:54 #15359Senior Member

Posts: 1150Miss Tega
She's till posting, still looks TGTBT, and I'm still wondering if there's any reason to believe she's real. Anybody take the plunge yet?
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/208252350911
-
12-04-24 11:47 #15358Senior Member

Posts: 263Shower time
Anyone have a recommendation for a reliable (and not too fugly) squirter?
-
12-03-24 21:50 #15357Senior Member

Posts: 68I would consider top price if references accepted. Deposit? Nope. Too bad.
Originally Posted by Wiggles513
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 14:26 #15356Regular Member

Posts: 14She travels to Madison.
Originally Posted by Cheech69
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 14:05 #15355Senior Member

Posts: 225Do you travel to Milwaukee or does she travel here?
Originally Posted by Wiggles513
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 15:38 #15354Senior Member

Posts: 40This girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/490803728249
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 12:57 #15353Senior Member

Posts: 263Do you have a link or further identifying information?
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 10:58 #15352Senior Member

Posts: 127Rebecca (best bits of a wife)
She's back and hosting on the east side. I got a chance to see her again and I was not disappointed. I may try and stop by one more time before she moves to the west side (where she usually goes). Definitely up there as one of my favorites currently and super sweet / personable. Please treat her well!
-
12-01-24 22:31 #15351Regular Member

Posts: 14Christine is pretty good!
She's tall, beautiful and incredibly smart. All in all, she is incredible high quality for the price. I repeat as often as I can.
Originally Posted by MiloMadison
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






