Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 16670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15230
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStyles  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Scarlett Hampton recently? I can't imagine dropping $1200 in this hobby but gottdamn is she my type. I want to get her before the plastic face settles in too much. Curious to hear reports, if any. Seems her clientele may be rich dudes at that price.
    She has lots of great reviews on different sites but my attempts to meet her have found us unable to get our schedules to work out. I hear you about the price, but damn. Thinking about trying again here.

  2. #15229

    Scarlett Hampton

    Anyone see Scarlett Hampton recently? I can't imagine dropping $1200 in this hobby but gottdamn is she my type. I want to get her before the plastic face settles in too much. Curious to hear reports, if any. Seems her clientele may be rich dudes at that price.

  3. #15228
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone in town has successfully used Cuddle Comfort or a similar site to find a cuddler willing to do more than cuddle. I've seen reports in other cities, but was wondering if that's a thing around here. I don't recall seeing any reports about it on this forum. Thanks.
    Never seen it hopeful tho. Made an account might send out feelers.

  4. #15227

    Friday stop off

    Looking for a fun Friday adventure while in the area. Recommendations needed.

  5. #15226

    Cuddles

    I'm curious if anyone in town has successfully used Cuddle Comfort or a similar site to find a cuddler willing to do more than cuddle. I've seen reports in other cities, but was wondering if that's a thing around here. I don't recall seeing any reports about it on this forum. Thanks.

  6. #15225
    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    Requires a deposit. Scam.
    I appreciate it.

    I M.

  7. #15224
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on Skip. Looks TGTBT, wondering if anyone can verify her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/843206337777

    I M.
    Requires a deposit. Scam.

  8. #15223

    Miss Tega

    Saw this one on Skip. Looks TGTBT, wondering if anyone can verify her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/843206337777

    I M.

  9. #15222

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for head doc?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/680956888978

  10. #15221

    Looking for info

    I will be in Madison and was looking at theses providers. Found one review on Katniss but nothing in the others. Anyone seen them thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/253289189986

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/094869906333

    Katniss.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/693156630096

  11. #15220

    100% correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel.

    What would you guess for age (her ad says 41, but as well all know there are women who have been "41" for the past 10-15 years)? Pretty face or haggard-looking?
    41 is spot on. I agree with what you said but I asked and by seeing her a handful of times, it's spot on. Not haggard at all. I'd say 6. 75/10.

  12. #15219

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for a minute, and does not disappoint. She's tiny, slight baby damage but very slight. Awesome BBBJCIM, DFK and FS was nice and tight. She can take a pounding pretty good also. Hopefully she sticks around for awhile, as she in my opinion is the best option around. Will continue repeating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/747832799868
    Thanks for the intel.

    What would you guess for age (her ad says 41, but as well all know there are women who have been "41" for the past 10-15 years)? Pretty face or haggard-looking?

  13. #15218

    Hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by Droptine13  [View Original Post]
    Is this Holly?
    Imagine someone totally opposite of her.

  14. #15217
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for a minute, and does not disappoint. She's tiny, slight baby damage but very slight. Awesome BBBJCIM, DFK and FS was nice and tight. She can take a pounding pretty good also. Hopefully she sticks around for awhile, as she in my opinion is the best option around. Will continue repeating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/747832799868
    Is this Holly?

  15. #15216

    New girl

    Been seeing her for a minute, and does not disappoint. She's tiny, slight baby damage but very slight. Awesome BBBJCIM, DFK and FS was nice and tight. She can take a pounding pretty good also. Hopefully she sticks around for awhile, as she in my opinion is the best option around. Will continue repeating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/747832799868

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape