Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 16670
-
11-30-24 15:40 #15350Senior Member

Posts: 1150I haven't seen her, but she has over 30 reviews on the other site, very positive for the most part.
Originally Posted by MiloMadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 15:17 #15349Senior Member

Posts: 226Chirstine C
Anyone seen this one https://tryst.link/escort/christinec ? The add seems solid but for this area seems too good to be true.
-
11-29-24 23:39 #15348Senior Member

Posts: 1363No Deposits
Sorry for the long delay in responding. I used to troll slores who wanted deposits. I'd check TinEye on the photos, and often find women (guys? Pimps? Hackers?) posting in several cities at once. Similar results Googling phone numbers. When contacted, they'd ask "What city are you in?" Then they'd pick out a likely hotel to say they were at. And of course, they'd want a deposit. Typically, they wouldn't answer a phone call, but return a text. I guess if I were a guy running scam, I wouldn't answer the phone either.
Originally Posted by Acajtr222
[View Original Post]
In short, never Ever EVER send a deposit. I recall a post by a guy that sent a deposit to Sydnee Capri, a famous pornstar-escort. Yes, she ripped him off. So, if you want to send a deposit, send it to me. I'll tell you in advance that I aint showin'.
Coochie (born recently, but not yesterday) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
11-29-24 11:42 #15347Senior Member

Posts: 48India
It looks like the last time I saw here was January 2024. Here's what I said about her to another member:
Originally Posted by MadisonLicker
[View Original Post]
I have seen India twice, she's really hot but kind of rushed. Lots of tattoos, a little on the young side if you're into that. Everything covered and she won't kiss, which is too bad. She goes by Asian Persuasion when she posts. Dyed hair, clean, not strung out.
-
11-29-24 09:40 #15346Senior Member

Posts: 48Indiaaa Asian Doll
I saw her two or three times maybe a year ago. That I repeated is maybe telling. She's very hot, but has strict rules. No kissing at all, which is disappointing for me. Everything is covered. She's a nice girl. I don't know how the intervening year plus has treated her though.
Originally Posted by Lag80
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 14:11 #15345Senior Member

Posts: 252Saw Mia and Yuna at the same time for like 5 years. Never experienced anything you describe. Even saw them both together. You talk of "risky things", there are plenty of providers you can classify that way. What I saw is Yuna and Mia becoming good friends and Yuna being a good friend to Mia. Now, if they had a falling out of the friendship, that I do not know. Never saw the side of Mia that you are alleging here.
Originally Posted by PackerBacker4
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 12:47 #15344Regular Member

Posts: 18Indiaaa Asian doll
Has anyone seen India Asian Doll? I've not seen one review in Milwaukee or Madison? Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
-
11-26-24 18:58 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 52Highly likely
Ask around to others who she liked as regulars. Plenty of drama and issues and other risky things. Nice enough girl but won't be sadly missed by those of us who witnessed and were impacted in a way by her jealousy- especially with a goddess like Yuna around. If Yuna disappeared, then there would be something to be truly sad about. She's the most elegant, intelligent and elite girl in this area. No argument about it. Even Scarlet Hampton cannot reach that level. I wish Mia happiness, lord knows she deserves it.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 00:36 #15342Senior Member

Posts: 961Dani
Thanks for the great reviews. I'm considering trying to see Dani, but I keep getting conflicting answers from her. Has anyone else seen her that can give a more detailed review of her. I texted her from three different numbers and got different answers. First she says that DFK is an extra 20 but includes bbbjws, then in another conversation she upsells the bbbjws for 60 extra but DFK is included. But the one that bothered me the most was from the other number she says she doesn't kiss at the all. I've heard she's nice but a little wacky, but I'd really like to know what is or isn't going to actually be included. Also wondering what her incall is like. I'm to old to fuck on the couch or floor!
Originally Posted by Dfm101
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 22:55 #15341Senior Member

Posts: 176Mia was a great provider one of the best in the area. Losing her is quite the blow. I hope she is well.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 20:57 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 357Message
Hey Ham. I have something I want to run past you, but you've disabled PM's.
Send me a message if you want.
-
11-23-24 10:34 #15339Senior Member

Posts: 1150I agree that Yuna is world class, but I never had any issues with Mia's attitude. The drama you are speculating about between the two of them seems highly unlikely.
Originally Posted by PackerBacker4
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 09:34 #15338Senior Member

Posts: 230I haven't paid a deposit in quite a long time. When I did do it, however, I didn't get burned. I did my research to make sure the lady was well reviewed. Unless you've seen enough reviews to know that she's established, and she isn't ripping guys off, you'll probably want to hold on to your money. Just an opinion.
Originally Posted by Acajtr222
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 21:46 #15337Regular Member

Posts: 1First time customer
Who would you guys reccomend for someone who doesn't have experience in the hobby?
-
11-21-24 23:06 #15336Senior Member

Posts: 443Can see mutual clients?
Hmm. I thought they were doing duo shows. What happened? They were not friends anymore at the end?
Originally Posted by PackerBacker4
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




