Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15371

    Anyone Have Intel on Tay

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/407207211559
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tay1.jpg‎   tay2.jpg‎  

  2. #15370

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Believe this is the one he was talking about. She used to go by April.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/609639197029
    Yes, that is the girl. Brings back nightmares, thinking about what a fool I was. Hopefully no one else will fall for her games and she leaves town!

  3. #15369

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    The post is down. Do you have a name or a picture so we know who you're talking about?
    Believe this is the one he was talking about. She used to go by April.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/609639197029

  4. #15368
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lovely gal. Started out really nice, lots of kissing and petting, started to get into pretty good. Fifteen minutes into the sessions, she gets up and says time up. I said, "I paid for an hour". She replied its been an hour and fifteen minutes. I gave you an extra 15 minutes. Mind you our date started at 1:30 and it was now 1:45. She then called her manager, who told her that, yes he, I, got there at 1:30 and that I had another 45 minutes. She hung up, excuse herself to the bathroom and never came back out. What not only a waste of time but a waste of money. If you have had a good experience with her, feel lucky. I would not trust her with a 10 food poll. Be safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/285350002976
    The post is down. Do you have a name or a picture so we know who you're talking about?

  5. #15367
    I tried to reach her many times over the past 3-4 years and never actually managed to see her. Even waited in a parking lot for an hour once.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueManMatt  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Nakeisha? Didn't see much when I searched her up on here. Have seen her posting for a while but I don't know if I've seen someone talk about her.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/black_caribbean/-mmhh-160-greek-special--/587424965845

  6. #15366

    Nakeisha

    Any information on Nakeisha? Didn't see much when I searched her up on here. Have seen her posting for a while but I don't know if I've seen someone talk about her.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/black_caribbean/-mmhh-160-greek-special--/587424965845

  7. #15365

    Any personal experience?

    Anyone have any intel on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/701183145101.

    Can't locate any other information on her. She hasn't responded with donations / rates yet.

  8. #15364
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    There's one lukewarm review from a credible source on the other site. If good options weren't so sparse, I would even think about it.
    Unfortunately, you are spot on.

    I M.

  9. #15363
    This morning I reached out to a very well-reviewed high-end provider advertising on Tryst. They (or more likely their assistant) responded promptly asking for my info, and also mention that they require a deposit (which was not mentioned in the ad). I very politely (seriously, very very polite) informed them that I do not see providers who require a deposit. It felt great. I highly recommend it.

  10. #15362
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    I have searched for her pictures and phone number, both look legit. I'm just not willing to throw away cash to feed a rip-off, so I've never reached out.

    I M.
    There's one lukewarm review from a credible source on the other site. If good options weren't so sparse, I would even think about it.

  11. #15361

    Miss Tega

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    She's till posting, still looks TGTBT, and I'm still wondering if there's any reason to believe she's real. Anybody take the plunge yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/208252350911
    I have searched for her pictures and phone number, both look legit. I'm just not willing to throw away cash to feed a rip-off, so I've never reached out.

    I M.

  12. #15360
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recommendation for a reliable (and not too fugly) squirter?
    I'm guessing any of them will pee on your if you pay enough.

  13. #15359

    Miss Tega

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on Skip. Looks TGTBT, wondering if anyone can verify her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/843206337777

    I M.
    She's till posting, still looks TGTBT, and I'm still wondering if there's any reason to believe she's real. Anybody take the plunge yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/208252350911

  14. #15358

    Shower time

    Anyone have a recommendation for a reliable (and not too fugly) squirter?

  15. #15357
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles513  [View Original Post]
    She's tall, beautiful and incredibly smart. All in all, she is incredible high quality for the price. I repeat as often as I can.
    I would consider top price if references accepted. Deposit? Nope. Too bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape