Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 16670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15365

    Any personal experience?

    Anyone have any intel on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/701183145101.

    Can't locate any other information on her. She hasn't responded with donations / rates yet.

  2. #15364
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    There's one lukewarm review from a credible source on the other site. If good options weren't so sparse, I would even think about it.
    Unfortunately, you are spot on.

    I M.

  3. #15363
    This morning I reached out to a very well-reviewed high-end provider advertising on Tryst. They (or more likely their assistant) responded promptly asking for my info, and also mention that they require a deposit (which was not mentioned in the ad). I very politely (seriously, very very polite) informed them that I do not see providers who require a deposit. It felt great. I highly recommend it.

  4. #15362
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    I have searched for her pictures and phone number, both look legit. I'm just not willing to throw away cash to feed a rip-off, so I've never reached out.

    I M.
    There's one lukewarm review from a credible source on the other site. If good options weren't so sparse, I would even think about it.

  5. #15361

    Miss Tega

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    She's till posting, still looks TGTBT, and I'm still wondering if there's any reason to believe she's real. Anybody take the plunge yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/208252350911
    I have searched for her pictures and phone number, both look legit. I'm just not willing to throw away cash to feed a rip-off, so I've never reached out.

    I M.

  6. #15360
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recommendation for a reliable (and not too fugly) squirter?
    I'm guessing any of them will pee on your if you pay enough.

  7. #15359

    Miss Tega

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on Skip. Looks TGTBT, wondering if anyone can verify her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/843206337777

    I M.
    She's till posting, still looks TGTBT, and I'm still wondering if there's any reason to believe she's real. Anybody take the plunge yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/208252350911

  8. #15358

    Shower time

    Anyone have a recommendation for a reliable (and not too fugly) squirter?

  9. #15357
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles513  [View Original Post]
    She's tall, beautiful and incredibly smart. All in all, she is incredible high quality for the price. I repeat as often as I can.
    I would consider top price if references accepted. Deposit? Nope. Too bad.

  10. #15356
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    Do you travel to Milwaukee or does she travel here?
    She travels to Madison.

  11. #15355
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles513  [View Original Post]
    She's tall, beautiful and incredibly smart. All in all, she is incredible high quality for the price. I repeat as often as I can.
    Do you travel to Milwaukee or does she travel here?

  12. #15354

    This girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or further identifying information?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/490803728249
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails g.jpg‎  

  13. #15353
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    She's back and hosting on the east side. I got a chance to see her again and I was not disappointed. I may try and stop by one more time before she moves to the west side (where she usually goes). Definitely up there as one of my favorites currently and super sweet / personable. Please treat her well!
    Do you have a link or further identifying information?

  14. #15352

    Rebecca (best bits of a wife)

    She's back and hosting on the east side. I got a chance to see her again and I was not disappointed. I may try and stop by one more time before she moves to the west side (where she usually goes). Definitely up there as one of my favorites currently and super sweet / personable. Please treat her well!

  15. #15351

    Christine is pretty good!

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one https://tryst.link/escort/christinec ? The add seems solid but for this area seems too good to be true.
    She's tall, beautiful and incredibly smart. All in all, she is incredible high quality for the price. I repeat as often as I can.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape