Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 5635
-
11-18-24 21:00 #4480Senior Member

Posts: 281Shea
There appears to be two Shea's, one is the name of the lady that is at Yin Massage and the other is business called Shea Massage, owned by a lady name Shannon. Not sure which one the OP was asking about. The one that is at Yin seems to be more likely to offer more but it's technically in Golden Valley and he said SLP. Shea Mass age is in SLP but its inside a salon studio that rents individual spaces out. According to her bio, she began massage training in 1995 so she has to be at least in her late 40's. She uses what I'm assuming is her real name and most of her reviews are from women. I could be wrong but I'm guessing Shea Massage in SLP is strictly legit.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 16:36 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 198Shea is Yin Massage on google. Never been myself, but always been curious. Has an ad on adultsearch too.
Originally Posted by Deutsche205
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 16:34 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 198Huh yeah those ads are brand new. AFAIK, Daily is still literally inside a sport shop, so don't expect anything there.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
I also know Thai massage was never a stranger to luring mongers in for nothing.
I'm curious about what the new ads means for sure though. I may be inclined to investigate and break my rule about revisiting a place I put on the shit list.
Of those 3 you mentioned, only Ocean has any discernible history of service. Haven't been myself, but anytime I hear good, it goes on my list. I am dubious that a change in ad placement would lead to a change in service. Would love to hear otherwise!
My hypothesis is that the AMP network of owners and shit have a hookup to some dude who probably manages all the ads for AAMP's around here. May as well throw dude a few extra bucks and get free revenue via curious mongers.
-
11-18-24 16:19 #4477Regular Member

Posts: 22Burnsville
She still does this? LOL. I stopped going years ago cause I would always get her and she wouldn't relent no matter I said. Fun and nice gal but I got over her quick cause of this too. Sounds like they don't rotate there since she's still there.
Originally Posted by Realtoropen
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 14:51 #4476Senior Member

Posts: 185New spots?
I was perusing Skip the Games this morning and saw ads for three shops that have a "no extras" rep.
Ocean Massage. Apple Valley.
Daily Massage. Fridley.
Thai Massage. Maple Grove.
I wonder if these places are under new management. Has anyone been to one of them recently? I guess I have three "new" places to try.
-
11-18-24 13:39 #4475Senior Member

Posts: 174Didn't see any public responses, but Thai in Crystal had a few positive posts a long time ago. I gave up as my visits consisted of a lot of oil on the back and legs, but no hints of or anything more offered.
Originally Posted by Plugb
[View Original Post]
Hadn't heard of Shea until now, so also curious.
-
11-18-24 09:54 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 700Anyone on these two.
https://www.vagaro.com/appointedhealing
If, and that is a big if, that is what the masseuse looks like it may be a take a chance find. IF anyone has partaken love to hear about the vibe. Reminds me of the Ukranian ladies, but that is just legit massage. Even the body scrubs and even at her home. .
Also just found this, but may need to visit any info also appreciated!
https://four-shadezholistic-spa.square.site/
-
11-17-24 18:26 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 281Hudson Healing
They must be struggling over there, got another text from them. That's twice since they opened and these were the only two texts I have ever got from them. A little twist this time, it came from one number and had a different number in the text itself to call for an appointment. The number listed in the text was the one the initial text I got from them came from. When I googled the number the second text came from, it came back as the old Hudson Massage that was right downtown near the river. I had heard it was the same people but this definitely confirms it. For the record, I haven't been to the new Hudson Healing nor had I ever been to the old Hudson Massage so I have no more info on the services there than what has already been posted on here.
-
11-17-24 14:45 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 258Yes, they are moving to Burnsville. End of this month I think.
Originally Posted by Mnguy372
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 14:44 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 88Did she post that the first session was a clothed massage back then too? Or is that just listed there as a barrier? I'll be reaching out here soon and can report back, but man I do not want to drop $350 just to get passed a first clothed session. Too much my type not to do though.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 13:34 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 88Word is they're moving to Burnsville. Assuming L1 isn't going anywhere, Rose is my most frequent and while I enjoy it the massage without L1 isn't netting them $100 per hour.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 00:54 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 91Hahahaha
No way yall giving the sauce out. Did you think it would get you something extra?
Originally Posted by Poogs
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 16:55 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 258Rose Minnetonka
Stopped by early afternoon with no appointment. Door half open, desk by door is gone. Stood inside door and nobody game to greet me. Maybe just one lady working. While waiting I heard a guy getting a massage say something like this. "so you don't do that anymore, or they don't do that anymore?
-
11-15-24 17:02 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 503I've been seeing Lucy along time. I'm sure most of you guys don't have close relationships with your providers so you are out of luck. Rest assured Lucy will still take care of me.
Originally Posted by Poogs
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 09:46 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 258I would think that all of the girls know about websites like this when they get into the massage biz.
Originally Posted by Poogs
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






