Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 5632
-
10-31-24 07:21 #4417Senior Member

Posts: 90Chan
Went to Chan massage, no extras good massage.
-
10-30-24 20:41 #4416Regular Member

Posts: 12Minneapolis and west. The itch is strong
I'd appreciate any PM's of your favorite spots Minneapolis and West. Anything that's close to Guillain's p massage? Or the things I've experienced at Flower? L2 would be great! I'm also looking for something new in the corridor north WBL to north branch area. I can no longer wear a masque. Thanks for anything you send my way!
-
10-30-24 16:13 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 174Masque
This was their 3rd location in recent years. Would not be surprised if they open up again soon. They do like to text previous customers letting them know the new location.
Originally Posted by MooMan1272
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 15:16 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 198Last time I went, they had like 3 women working, not including the mamasan. One old flat lady, one middle aged well proportioned woman who helped me, and one petite, hotter one who was already with someone else when I got there.
Originally Posted by JammyNutron
[View Original Post]
Sad I didn't get the third girl, but at least the second girl is the one I regularly get. Good time had as usual.
Also, not to bag too much on the old lady workin there. She has good mileage and does a good job. She is just so lacking in the looks department, I have to pass on her.
-
10-30-24 14:00 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 185Sugar site
Seeking is a site to bring people together that want to have a sugar daddy / sugar baby relationship.
Originally Posted by Mnguy372
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 12:27 #4412Senior Member

Posts: 29Sugar dating
Seeking is a sugar dating website but there are a lot of escorts on there too. Most of the profiles, probably at least half, are scammers; only give money in person.
Originally Posted by Mnguy372
[View Original Post]
If you google for a discount code for seeking you can usually find a working one for 30 percent off or so. Or, if you sign up but don't go all the way through payment, within a couple of weeks they email a discount code for about 30 percent off.
Under user blogs check out MSP sugar. Finding a SB is more work than an escort, but it's a way to find non-pros / part-timers.
I see she also has a website: yangspiritshiatsu dot com.
-
10-29-24 22:59 #4411Senior Member

Posts: 88Seeking
Is seeking a site similar to Tryst where all are massage / escorts? Just recently saw people linking to it and don't understand as it presents as a dating site. $109 per month just to message is wild too.
Originally Posted by WiscoMN
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 19:57 #4410Senior Member

Posts: 40Maple
Has anyone been to the leaf lately?
Any good reports? Looking for Thursday sometime afternoon but don't want a strike out.
Tia.
-
10-29-24 16:34 #4409Senior Member

Posts: 29Lilly has a seeking profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-d61a921bdff1
Originally Posted by Mnguy372
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 12:54 #4408Regular Member

Posts: 4Masque
Drove by today. Sign in the window says permanently closed.
-
10-29-24 11:16 #4407Senior Member

Posts: 503Saw Lily years ago. She set up a quick video meeting to vent me. I ended up meeting her at her apt in Minneapolis. She has a full menu and is pretty freaky. She let me bust on her face. If she likes you you'll have fun.
Originally Posted by Mnguy372
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 10:55 #4406Senior Member

Posts: 95She use to work at Kinesthesia, have not seen her, but heard good things.
Originally Posted by Mnguy372
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 10:41 #4405Senior Member

Posts: 185Health Massage / Lily
I have also seen the attractive young woman at Health Massage, but I think she just rooms people, answers the phone etc. I don't think she does massage.
Originally Posted by Mnguy372
[View Original Post]
About a year ago I reached out to Lily, never received a reply.
-
10-28-24 22:51 #4404Senior Member

Posts: 88Hmh
Used to go to Health Massage all the time due to the East side not having enough options, never did see anyone younger than 40-50 though and no lookers, standard L1 I usually try to find someone halfway decent looking. Might have to TOFTT and check it out again.
Originally Posted by WiscoMN
[View Original Post]
Anyone ever seen the below? Think she's gorgeous but a $300 first massage over clothing? Then if she likes you an oil massage? Just curious if anyone has gone through it all to find out.
https://tryst.link/massage/massage-with-lily
Long time lurker, couldn't get the email registration to work until now, nice to be able to contribute.
-
10-28-24 21:25 #4403Senior Member

Posts: 281While I don't fully recall what the ad originally said, that is not the same ad. Obviously, it's the same person posting but the ad changed. I think, I really really hope, that shows that it is a legit place and should be avoided unless you have a child that needs a haircut or extensions.
Originally Posted by ToledoRocket52
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





