Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 5635
-
11-15-24 08:24 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 71Who Ratted?
Went to Harmony a few days ago since I had the morning free. Ended up seeing a lady I've seen a few times, but I've never gotten her name. She's probably 40 ish, not too bad looking. Usually when I've seen her I get a pretty great HE with some boobie action.
Well when I was there we get to the flip and she points and asks if I want, I say yes please and she says "This is the last time" I'm thinking like WTF why and she says (I'm going to paraphrase because her English isn't great).
"Are you on that website?
"What website?" I say playing dumb.
"There is a website for this" she says while stroking me.
At this point I'm like I want to know what she knows so I start asking her to explain it and she pretty much says that one of the girls at Harmony Wayzata (I was at the Shoreview location) had a customer spill the beans about this forum and now all the girls at Harmony know about it and are all too embarrassed to give HE anymore. At least that's what I could extrapolate.
-
11-14-24 20:05 #4464Regular Member

Posts: 12Shea and Thai
Can anyone give me the scoop on Shea in SLP or Thai in Crystal? DM's are open, thanks!
-
11-14-24 10:28 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 212New Healing Foot, Vadnais
I was staying at a hotel across the street recently, so decided to stop in, fully expecting just a legitimate massage. The two women in the front of the shop showed promise; one was a youngish, slender, pretty woman in a dress. The lady behind the desk had a twinkle in her eye, so my hopes went up. Alas, it was not to be. They handed me off to a quiet, short masseuse with muscular arms. She did a nice massage, but no hints, touches or anything. If I lived in the vicinity, I'd come back a couple times to see if the menu opens up. And that pretty woman I saw when I walked in was very interesting. Anyways, I got nothing on this trip, and doubt I will be back in the area, but would go back if I was.
Originally Posted by Grover95
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 09:39 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 258Has Anyone Tried This One?
Looks interesting. Wonder if the pics are real.
https://adultsearch.com/us/minnesota...y-rubs/3513078
-
11-13-24 11:37 #4461Regular Member

Posts: 24LOL.
Originally Posted by DJamesX001
[View Original Post]
That's a legitimate business chain filled with legitimate therapists who went to massage school. If you want an actual massage, it's probably a good place to go. Similar to any high end salon spa that does hair / nails / esthe / massage.
The only thing you're going to get there, is a push to buy a massage subscription (WTF).
-
11-13-24 09:05 #4460Regular Member

Posts: 16Massage envy
Anyone had any luck at massage Env. Please private dm. I will return favor.
-
11-13-24 00:36 #4459Regular Member

Posts: 10DM me please
Been reading these reviews and I have a small idea of some spots to hit up. I've been to some amazing spots all over the US,. I have trouble reading in-between the lines in this forum. Would anyone be able to DM me some good parlors to go t pref L2 or 3 in the Minneapolis or surrounding area.
-
11-10-24 21:54 #4458Regular Member

Posts: 24Eyla at King's in Burnsville gave me the most painful horrendous massage of my life with 'medium' pressure. Do you like when someone finds tendons in your back and thinks they are knots to be repeatedly scraped over your shoulder blades under 50 pounds of pressure? Then she's your girl, no doubt.
Originally Posted by FunBoyZhnr
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 20:01 #4457Senior Member

Posts: 127Inside rumor is that the current landlord in Minnetonka knew what was going on at Rose and told Helen to move.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
They will have to compete with the multiple choices in Burnsville and at $100 per hour, it will be tough. And not only chatty women, I walked by a guy giving a woman a haircut.
-
11-09-24 09:08 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 198They have pretty ladies and good service. Nothing beyond what kind of service other places have tbh. That new nail joint is closer to me by a hair, but if they don't decrease their house fees, I personally won't go out of my way to return. Just my take.
Originally Posted by NorthrnMustang
[View Original Post]
Also, I dunno about anyone else, but the whole "walk through a nail salon full of chatty women" thing is a real turn off for me. The whole move seems like a bad idea across the board.
-
11-08-24 09:16 #4455Senior Member

Posts: 700Consider it not worth the time. LOL.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 08:52 #4454Regular Member

Posts: 6New location
I have never made my way to Rose, but I've been to many in the S burbs including my go-to. I am curious to see if they can compete down there with their current price range. They do have an online booking (though some have mentioned it is kind of pointless), but I don't know if they have anything else that justifies the 40% house price increase. At least compared to the many locations that they will now be competing with in that area. It does make sense that the owner would consolidate locations, maybe that will help to drive down their prices a bit.
Originally Posted by Dream44
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 12:13 #4453Senior Member

Posts: 281Do they still have the table shower? That would be the only thing that would get me to go back there. If they brought in younger and better looking ladies, that too would get me back but the chances of that happening are between slim and none.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 15:05 #4452Regular Member

Posts: 14Mm rotica
Has anybody been on there lately there seems to be a place they're advertising in northwest suburbs is it worth checking out?
-
11-06-24 14:30 #4451Regular Member

Posts: 14Harmony massage
So I was at Harmony massage on Sunday and had a youngish mid 30's asaon girl with nice tits. Does any one know the line up there anymore. Also who gives the hardest roughest massage in the cities? Right now Gillian is the best for me.











Reply With Quote






