LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 376 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 5632
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4477

    Burnsville

    Quote Originally Posted by Realtoropen  [View Original Post]
    Eyla at King's in Burnsville gave me the most painful horrendous massage of my life with 'medium' pressure. Do you like when someone finds tendons in your back and thinks they are knots to be repeatedly scraped over your shoulder blades under 50 pounds of pressure? Then she's your girl, no doubt.
    She still does this? LOL. I stopped going years ago cause I would always get her and she wouldn't relent no matter I said. Fun and nice gal but I got over her quick cause of this too. Sounds like they don't rotate there since she's still there.

  2. #4476

    New spots?

    I was perusing Skip the Games this morning and saw ads for three shops that have a "no extras" rep.

    Ocean Massage. Apple Valley.

    Daily Massage. Fridley.

    Thai Massage. Maple Grove.

    I wonder if these places are under new management. Has anyone been to one of them recently? I guess I have three "new" places to try.

  3. #4475
    Quote Originally Posted by Plugb  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me the scoop on Shea in SLP or Thai in Crystal? DM's are open, thanks!
    Didn't see any public responses, but Thai in Crystal had a few positive posts a long time ago. I gave up as my visits consisted of a lot of oil on the back and legs, but no hints of or anything more offered.

    Hadn't heard of Shea until now, so also curious.

  4. #4474

    Anyone on these two.

    https://www.vagaro.com/appointedhealing

    If, and that is a big if, that is what the masseuse looks like it may be a take a chance find. IF anyone has partaken love to hear about the vibe. Reminds me of the Ukranian ladies, but that is just legit massage. Even the body scrubs and even at her home. .

    Also just found this, but may need to visit any info also appreciated!

    https://four-shadezholistic-spa.square.site/

  5. #4473

    Hudson Healing

    They must be struggling over there, got another text from them. That's twice since they opened and these were the only two texts I have ever got from them. A little twist this time, it came from one number and had a different number in the text itself to call for an appointment. The number listed in the text was the one the initial text I got from them came from. When I googled the number the second text came from, it came back as the old Hudson Massage that was right downtown near the river. I had heard it was the same people but this definitely confirms it. For the record, I haven't been to the new Hudson Healing nor had I ever been to the old Hudson Massage so I have no more info on the services there than what has already been posted on here.

  6. #4472
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnguy372  [View Original Post]
    Word is they're moving to Burnsville. Assuming L1 isn't going anywhere, Rose is my most frequent and while I enjoy it the massage without L1 isn't netting them $100 per hour.
    Yes, they are moving to Burnsville. End of this month I think.

  7. #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lily years ago. She set up a quick video meeting to vent me. I ended up meeting her at her apt in Minneapolis. She has a full menu and is pretty freaky. She let me bust on her face. If she likes you you'll have fun.
    Did she post that the first session was a clothed massage back then too? Or is that just listed there as a barrier? I'll be reaching out here soon and can report back, but man I do not want to drop $350 just to get passed a first clothed session. Too much my type not to do though.

  8. #4470
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by early afternoon with no appointment. Door half open, desk by door is gone. Stood inside door and nobody game to greet me. Maybe just one lady working. While waiting I heard a guy getting a massage say something like this. "so you don't do that anymore, or they don't do that anymore?
    Word is they're moving to Burnsville. Assuming L1 isn't going anywhere, Rose is my most frequent and while I enjoy it the massage without L1 isn't netting them $100 per hour.

  9. #4469

    Hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Poogs  [View Original Post]
    Went to Harmony a few days ago since I had the morning free. Ended up seeing a lady I've seen a few times, but I've never gotten her name. She's probably 40 ish, not too bad looking. Usually when I've seen her I get a pretty great HE with some boobie action.

    Well when I was there we get to the flip and she points and asks if I want, I say yes please and she says "This is the last time" I'm thinking like WTF why and she says (I'm going to paraphrase because her English isn't great).

    "Are you on that website?

    "What website?" I say playing dumb.

    "There is a website for this" she says while stroking me.

    At this point I'm like I want to know what she knows so I start asking her to explain it and she pretty much says that one of the girls at Harmony Wayzata (I was at the Shoreview location) had a customer spill the beans about this forum and now all the girls at Harmony know about it and are all too embarrassed to give HE anymore. At least that's what I could extrapolate.
    No way yall giving the sauce out. Did you think it would get you something extra?

  10. #4468

    Rose Minnetonka

    Stopped by early afternoon with no appointment. Door half open, desk by door is gone. Stood inside door and nobody game to greet me. Maybe just one lady working. While waiting I heard a guy getting a massage say something like this. "so you don't do that anymore, or they don't do that anymore?

  11. #4467
    Quote Originally Posted by Poogs  [View Original Post]
    Went to Harmony a few days ago since I had the morning free. Ended up seeing a lady I've seen a few times, but I've never gotten her name. She's probably 40 ish, not too bad looking. Usually when I've seen her I get a pretty great HE with some boobie action.

    Well when I was there we get to the flip and she points and asks if I want, I say yes please and she says "This is the last time" I'm thinking like WTF why and she says (I'm going to paraphrase because her English isn't great).

    "Are you on that website?

    "What website?" I say playing dumb.

    "There is a website for this" she says while stroking me.

    At this point I'm like I want to know what she knows so I start asking her to explain it and she pretty much says that one of the girls at Harmony Wayzata (I was at the Shoreview location) had a customer spill the beans about this forum and now all the girls at Harmony know about it and are all too embarrassed to give HE anymore. At least that's what I could extrapolate.
    I've been seeing Lucy along time. I'm sure most of you guys don't have close relationships with your providers so you are out of luck. Rest assured Lucy will still take care of me.

  12. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by Poogs  [View Original Post]
    Went to Harmony a few days ago since I had the morning free. Ended up seeing a lady I've seen a few times, but I've never gotten her name. She's probably 40 ish, not too bad looking. Usually when I've seen her I get a pretty great HE with some boobie action.

    Well when I was there we get to the flip and she points and asks if I want, I say yes please and she says "This is the last time" I'm thinking like WTF why and she says (I'm going to paraphrase because her English isn't great).

    "Are you on that website?

    "What website?" I say playing dumb.

    "There is a website for this" she says while stroking me.

    At this point I'm like I want to know what she knows so I start asking her to explain it and she pretty much says that one of the girls at Harmony Wayzata (I was at the Shoreview location) had a customer spill the beans about this forum and now all the girls at Harmony know about it and are all too embarrassed to give HE anymore. At least that's what I could extrapolate.
    I would think that all of the girls know about websites like this when they get into the massage biz.

  13. #4465

    Who Ratted?

    Went to Harmony a few days ago since I had the morning free. Ended up seeing a lady I've seen a few times, but I've never gotten her name. She's probably 40 ish, not too bad looking. Usually when I've seen her I get a pretty great HE with some boobie action.

    Well when I was there we get to the flip and she points and asks if I want, I say yes please and she says "This is the last time" I'm thinking like WTF why and she says (I'm going to paraphrase because her English isn't great).

    "Are you on that website?

    "What website?" I say playing dumb.

    "There is a website for this" she says while stroking me.

    At this point I'm like I want to know what she knows so I start asking her to explain it and she pretty much says that one of the girls at Harmony Wayzata (I was at the Shoreview location) had a customer spill the beans about this forum and now all the girls at Harmony know about it and are all too embarrassed to give HE anymore. At least that's what I could extrapolate.

  14. #4464
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Shea and Thai

    Can anyone give me the scoop on Shea in SLP or Thai in Crystal? DM's are open, thanks!

  15. #4463

    New Healing Foot, Vadnais

    Quote Originally Posted by Grover95  [View Original Post]
    It's a weird spot for sure and it took me a few visits to actually get a massage. On my first visit, I walked in and a guy was working and said they were busy, so I just turned around and left. On my second visit, I called ahead and a woman answered and said to come in, but when I got there, it was the same guy saying they were busy so I left. I tried one more time and I called ahead, and when I got there I got a massage from a halfway decent looking provider. Halfway through the massage, I was wondering if the place was legit or not, then I heard a female customer come in to get a foot massage, so I'm thinking no HE for sure. But on the flip, she offered HJ, but it was hard to focus with the female customer and the other masseuse chatting on the other side of the curtain.
    I was staying at a hotel across the street recently, so decided to stop in, fully expecting just a legitimate massage. The two women in the front of the shop showed promise; one was a youngish, slender, pretty woman in a dress. The lady behind the desk had a twinkle in her eye, so my hopes went up. Alas, it was not to be. They handed me off to a quiet, short masseuse with muscular arms. She did a nice massage, but no hints, touches or anything. If I lived in the vicinity, I'd come back a couple times to see if the menu opens up. And that pretty woman I saw when I walked in was very interesting. Anyways, I got nothing on this trip, and doubt I will be back in the area, but would go back if I was.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape