Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 145 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 2174
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1244
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeKraken  [View Original Post]
    I went to one of the random Asian ads on Airport Blvd and was just so fucking horny that my little had didn't listen to the big head and walk away from the auntie. Usual prices at the usual hotel going through the typical rotation of positions. Came and had immediate regret thanks to the post nut clarity. Hopefully ending this "hobby" on a low note will actually keep me away.
    Better scenery at Hollyridge.

  2. #1243

    Terrible visit

    I went to one of the random Asian ads on Airport Blvd and was just so fucking horny that my little had didn't listen to the big head and walk away from the auntie. Usual prices at the usual hotel going through the typical rotation of positions. Came and had immediate regret thanks to the post nut clarity. Hopefully ending this "hobby" on a low note will actually keep me away.

  3. #1242
    Quote Originally Posted by Peh8554  [View Original Post]
    No sir for TOS. Still going.
    Oh well. Can't get a response.

  4. #1241

    Tos

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted both in the past week and nothing. Too risky? Anyone have any info?
    No sir for TOS. Still going.

  5. #1240

    Should we assume SGC and TOS are history?

    I've contacted both in the past week and nothing. Too risky? Anyone have any info?

  6. #1239

    No response

    I've tried contacting them multiple times (over weeks) . Email, text, call. I don't hear anything back. Can't figure it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen them after vacation? Is it safe?

    I made an appointment for this morning and there was a lot of police presence on idlewood and the street of the house.

    I had to cancel (not taking that chance).

    The house is located in south east Raleigh.

    Pm me if you have seen them recently.

  7. #1238

    Jasmin

    Hi. Visiting from out of town and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Jasmin?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ber-66004.html

  8. #1237
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    No, because the person you're texting with to make appointments is not physically here: the girls themselves wouldn't be involved in the process.
    OK, that's encouraging. Thanks.

  9. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    For those that have screened with TOS and visited, I see they want references. I'm not too concerned about that. When you visited, did they look at your I'd, or take it to make a copy? Has anyone asked them about their records storage approach?
    No, because the person you're texting with to make appointments is not physically here: the girls themselves wouldn't be involved in the process.

  10. #1235

    Tos

    For those that have screened with TOS and visited, I see they want references. I'm not too concerned about that. When you visited, did they look at your I'd, or take it to make a copy? Has anyone asked them about their records storage approach?

  11. #1234

    Same here w / yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested to know also, when I first met yanni the handler mention they had other girls but they never let me see them saying that they weren't good. I tried to call or text the last number I had for yanni but they stopped answering.
    I have inquired a couple of times and no answer.

  12. #1233
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlute03  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if where Yanni used to be out of is still in service? Open to private messages.
    I'm interested to know also, when I first met yanni the handler mention they had other girls but they never let me see them saying that they weren't good. I tried to call or text the last number I had for yanni but they stopped answering.

  13. #1232

    Morrisville

    Anyone know if where Yanni used to be out of is still in service? Open to private messages.

  14. #1231

    Sweatgirls Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    So far they have had 3 different locations, the most recent of which I was not a fan.

    Upon my last inquiry they didn't have any girls in Raleigh rn, but might have someone back on schedule by Saturday.
    That's good to know. I've been wanting lately to visit again. I like the agency but have only seen one of the women when they were in and Raleigh. I didn't realize they changed locations as frequently.

  15. #1230
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature  [View Original Post]
    So are they located in southeast Raleigh now? The last time I saw someone from that agency was back in August, and then it was located in north Raleigh.
    So far they have had 3 different locations, the most recent of which I was not a fan.

    Upon my last inquiry they didn't have any girls in Raleigh rn, but might have someone back on schedule by Saturday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape