Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 2246
-
12-27-24 15:45 #1316Regular Member

Posts: 15Terrible visit
I went to one of the random Asian ads on Airport Blvd and was just so fucking horny that my little had didn't listen to the big head and walk away from the auntie. Usual prices at the usual hotel going through the typical rotation of positions. Came and had immediate regret thanks to the post nut clarity. Hopefully ending this "hobby" on a low note will actually keep me away.
-
12-06-24 17:43 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 353Oh well. Can't get a response.
Originally Posted by Peh8554
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 16:47 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 318Tos
No sir for TOS. Still going.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 15:50 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 353Should we assume SGC and TOS are history?
I've contacted both in the past week and nothing. Too risky? Anyone have any info?
-
11-27-24 07:44 #1312Regular Member

Posts: 6No response
I've tried contacting them multiple times (over weeks) . Email, text, call. I don't hear anything back. Can't figure it out.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 11:46 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 219Jasmin
Hi. Visiting from out of town and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Jasmin?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ber-66004.html
-
11-14-24 19:28 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 582OK, that's encouraging. Thanks.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 14:35 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 360No, because the person you're texting with to make appointments is not physically here: the girls themselves wouldn't be involved in the process.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 13:06 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 582Tos
For those that have screened with TOS and visited, I see they want references. I'm not too concerned about that. When you visited, did they look at your I'd, or take it to make a copy? Has anyone asked them about their records storage approach?
-
11-09-24 08:56 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 107Same here w / yanni
I have inquired a couple of times and no answer.
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 17:10 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 161I'm interested to know also, when I first met yanni the handler mention they had other girls but they never let me see them saying that they weren't good. I tried to call or text the last number I had for yanni but they stopped answering.
Originally Posted by SkinFlute03
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 12:20 #1305Regular Member

Posts: 24Morrisville
Anyone know if where Yanni used to be out of is still in service? Open to private messages.
-
11-05-24 04:51 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 45Sweatgirls Location
That's good to know. I've been wanting lately to visit again. I like the agency but have only seen one of the women when they were in and Raleigh. I didn't realize they changed locations as frequently.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 19:03 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 214So far they have had 3 different locations, the most recent of which I was not a fan.
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
[View Original Post]
Upon my last inquiry they didn't have any girls in Raleigh rn, but might have someone back on schedule by Saturday.
-
11-02-24 21:41 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 45Sweatgirls Location
So are they located in southeast Raleigh now? The last time I saw someone from that agency was back in August, and then it was located in north Raleigh.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




