Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 149 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 2227
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1297

  2. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Sue works out of non Asian spa off Creedmoor. Very safe location. Been there but not seen her.
    What's the menu like there? And how much?

  3. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    After the news story(WRAL) and recent arrest, this was inevitable.
    https://www.wral.com/story/warrant-v...eigh/21550509/

  4. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, it looks like the Ramsey Street location has been compromised. Check the website for 10/30/2024. It might not have been a good idea to post the address in the ad.
    After the news story(WRAL) and recent arrest, this was inevitable.

  5. #1293

    Compromised??

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, it looks like the Ramsey Street location has been compromised. Check the website for 10/30/2024. It might not have been a good idea to post the address in the ad.
    Was there at 11 am today.. No problem.

    Business as usual.

  6. #1292

    Sorry, I forgot the ad


  7. #1291

    Avoid Ramsey street

    Hey guys, it looks like the Ramsey Street location has been compromised. Check the website for 10/30/2024. It might not have been a good idea to post the address in the ad.

  8. #1290

    SE Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen them after vacation? Is it safe?

    I made an appointment for this morning and there was a lot of police presence on idlewood and the street of the house.

    I had to cancel (not taking that chance).

    The house is located in south east Raleigh.

    Pm me if you have seen them recently.
    LOL, anything in 27610 is a hard pass for me. I would imagine police presence is a constant there haha.

  9. #1289

    Sweat girls CC

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen them after vacation? Is it safe?

    I made an appointment for this morning and there was a lot of police presence on idlewood and the street of the house.

    I had to cancel (not taking that chance).

    The house is located in south east Raleigh.

    Pm me if you have seen them recently.
    Visited Sunday and drew CC. Believe she is new to the game as she was trying but was not that good. Toothy BBJ, shallow CFS. Baby damage. But is a nice girl and I didn't have any issues nor did I spot any law.

  10. #1288

    Sue

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Are any of them recommended or safe? Anyone recognize these numbers? I get the impression there are far more stings here in this area than I'm used to.

    What's the usual going rate and service at these places? Not looking for cfs (although won't turn it down), but a decent massage and BJ would be great. Feel free to DM too. Also open to a good apartment recommendation.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/193304413513

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/347526467229

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/443818457166
    Sue works out of non Asian spa off Creedmoor. Very safe location. Been there but not seen her.

  11. #1287
    Are any of them recommended or safe? Anyone recognize these numbers? I get the impression there are far more stings here in this area than I'm used to.

    What's the usual going rate and service at these places? Not looking for cfs (although won't turn it down), but a decent massage and BJ would be great. Feel free to DM too. Also open to a good apartment recommendation.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/193304413513

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/347526467229

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/443818457166

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    This could be anyone of 4 places.

  12. #1286
    Quote Originally Posted by Fblah;7082583[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/177970088[/URL]

    https://callescort.org/929-488-0632

    Both are same.

    Texted and got location, pricing and pics.

    Pics are fake.

    Saw 2 young and 1 old. There was one more but she was busy. I guess she is young as well.

    GFE, bbj, cim, nuru, daty included if you go for 3 bills.
    So you saw the young ones, or Did the young ones? How'd they look? I mean, that's the holy grail on the Asian front, to avoid these old witches! Tell us about it.

  13. #1285

    Sweatgirls

    Anyone seen them after vacation? Is it safe?

    I made an appointment for this morning and there was a lot of police presence on idlewood and the street of the house.

    I had to cancel (not taking that chance).

    The house is located in south east Raleigh.

    Pm me if you have seen them recently.

  14. #1284
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Buck Jones

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/177970088

    https://callescort.org/929-488-0632

    Both are same.

    Texted and got location, pricing and pics.

    Pics are fake.

    Saw 2 young and 1 old. There was one more but she was busy. I guess she is young as well.

    GFE, bbj, cim, nuru, daty included if you go for 3 bills.

  15. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one?

    Or any other recommendations nearby in airport area?

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/235515786802
    This could be anyone of 4 places.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape