Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 149 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 2227
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1312

    No response

    I've tried contacting them multiple times (over weeks) . Email, text, call. I don't hear anything back. Can't figure it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen them after vacation? Is it safe?

    I made an appointment for this morning and there was a lot of police presence on idlewood and the street of the house.

    I had to cancel (not taking that chance).

    The house is located in south east Raleigh.

    Pm me if you have seen them recently.

  2. #1311

    Jasmin

    Hi. Visiting from out of town and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Jasmin?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ber-66004.html

  3. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    No, because the person you're texting with to make appointments is not physically here: the girls themselves wouldn't be involved in the process.
    OK, that's encouraging. Thanks.

  4. #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    For those that have screened with TOS and visited, I see they want references. I'm not too concerned about that. When you visited, did they look at your I'd, or take it to make a copy? Has anyone asked them about their records storage approach?
    No, because the person you're texting with to make appointments is not physically here: the girls themselves wouldn't be involved in the process.

  5. #1308

    Tos

    For those that have screened with TOS and visited, I see they want references. I'm not too concerned about that. When you visited, did they look at your I'd, or take it to make a copy? Has anyone asked them about their records storage approach?

  6. #1307

    Same here w / yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested to know also, when I first met yanni the handler mention they had other girls but they never let me see them saying that they weren't good. I tried to call or text the last number I had for yanni but they stopped answering.
    I have inquired a couple of times and no answer.

  7. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlute03  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if where Yanni used to be out of is still in service? Open to private messages.
    I'm interested to know also, when I first met yanni the handler mention they had other girls but they never let me see them saying that they weren't good. I tried to call or text the last number I had for yanni but they stopped answering.

  8. #1305

    Morrisville

    Anyone know if where Yanni used to be out of is still in service? Open to private messages.

  9. #1304

    Sweatgirls Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    So far they have had 3 different locations, the most recent of which I was not a fan.

    Upon my last inquiry they didn't have any girls in Raleigh rn, but might have someone back on schedule by Saturday.
    That's good to know. I've been wanting lately to visit again. I like the agency but have only seen one of the women when they were in and Raleigh. I didn't realize they changed locations as frequently.

  10. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature  [View Original Post]
    So are they located in southeast Raleigh now? The last time I saw someone from that agency was back in August, and then it was located in north Raleigh.
    So far they have had 3 different locations, the most recent of which I was not a fan.

    Upon my last inquiry they didn't have any girls in Raleigh rn, but might have someone back on schedule by Saturday.

  11. #1302

    Sweatgirls Location

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen them after vacation? Is it safe?

    I made an appointment for this morning and there was a lot of police presence on idlewood and the street of the house.

    I had to cancel (not taking that chance).

    The house is located in south east Raleigh.

    Pm me if you have seen them recently.
    So are they located in southeast Raleigh now? The last time I saw someone from that agency was back in August, and then it was located in north Raleigh.

  12. #1301

    Pink Butterfly

    I see a few of their ads on rub rankings. Anyone try them?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...481-49524.html

  13. #1300

    Ramsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Jesus! Glad I went when I did. There was at least 3 ladies there that were visible. May have been another.
    Always the women get arrested, not the pimps.

    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  14. #1299

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    According to the Wake County arrests website, two women at the Ramsey Ct address were busted. The time listed was 15:20, which I think translates into 3:20 in the afternoon. Looks like you missed the fireworks by a few hours. Again, everyone be safe, LEO might be up on these places, don't want your car or plate number on their radar.
    Jesus! Glad I went when I did. There was at least 3 ladies there that were visible. May have been another.

  15. #1298

    You lucked out

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Was there at 11 am today.. No problem.

    Business as usual.
    According to the Wake County arrests website, two women at the Ramsey Ct address were busted. The time listed was 15:20, which I think translates into 3:20 in the afternoon. Looks like you missed the fireworks by a few hours. Again, everyone be safe, LEO might be up on these places, don't want your car or plate number on their radar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape