Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 149 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 2227
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1327
    Quote Originally Posted by DCoffee  [View Original Post]
    Over the past 2 months or so, I've sent a couple of messages to SGC, first they said they were on break, I messaged them after break twice and it's been radio silence. I think they aren't in RDU anymore..
    Helpful, thanks. So down to one provider like that in the area. Hopefully someone will respond with a recent experience.

  2. #1326

    SGC has been MIA for months

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Looks like TOS is still up and running but SGC's site has been static for more than a month, which probably means something. I haven't seen any reports here about either since the new law. Are they both just considered too risky now? Love any first-hand feedback or even where everyone's (big) head is at on this.
    Over the past 2 months or so, I've sent a couple of messages to SGC, first they said they were on break, I messaged them after break twice and it's been radio silence. I think they aren't in RDU anymore.

    - Coffee.

  3. #1325

    Recent success with TOS or SGC?

    Looks like TOS is still up and running but SGC's site has been static for more than a month, which probably means something. I haven't seen any reports here about either since the new law. Are they both just considered too risky now? Love any first-hand feedback or even where everyone's (big) head is at on this.

  4. #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    No. Not at that quality level.
    Thanks. Kinda thought so.

  5. #1323
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a big AMP fan, but is there anything comparable to TOS or SG in Fayetteville (or anywhere else in the state)? I know of two in Charlotte, TOS and JP.
    No. Not at that quality level.

  6. #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrdsb  [View Original Post]
    Also no response from SG but visited Latte from TOS Saturday. Not as good as previous visits. Fayetteville AMP scene more sensual at lower rate. She did start to open up at the end. Will see what is offered up next.
    I'm not a big AMP fan, but is there anything comparable to TOS or SG in Fayetteville (or anywhere else in the state)? I know of two in Charlotte, TOS and JP.

  7. #1321

    Tos

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Can't get a response from either.
    Also no response from SG but visited Latte from TOS Saturday. Not as good as previous visits. Fayetteville AMP scene more sensual at lower rate. She did start to open up at the end. Will see what is offered up next.

  8. #1320

    Anyone been to TOS or SG recently?

    Can't get a response from either.

  9. #1319

    The latest

    What is the latest with the asian scene around here? I keep getting texts from handlers and I am sick of the fake pictures. No idea if they are trying to bait me. Is anyone worth seeing?

  10. #1318

    Screening

    Do all of the Asian spots require screening? I was on a Latina kick since all the AMP talent went down hill in the past few years. Can pm me if you don't want to tell it all. Thanks be safe boys.

  11. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeKraken  [View Original Post]
    I went to one of the random Asian ads on Airport Blvd and was just so fucking horny that my little had didn't listen to the big head and walk away from the auntie. Usual prices at the usual hotel going through the typical rotation of positions. Came and had immediate regret thanks to the post nut clarity. Hopefully ending this "hobby" on a low note will actually keep me away.
    Better scenery at Hollyridge.

  12. #1316

    Terrible visit

    I went to one of the random Asian ads on Airport Blvd and was just so fucking horny that my little had didn't listen to the big head and walk away from the auntie. Usual prices at the usual hotel going through the typical rotation of positions. Came and had immediate regret thanks to the post nut clarity. Hopefully ending this "hobby" on a low note will actually keep me away.

  13. #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by Peh8554  [View Original Post]
    No sir for TOS. Still going.
    Oh well. Can't get a response.

  14. #1314

    Tos

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted both in the past week and nothing. Too risky? Anyone have any info?
    No sir for TOS. Still going.

  15. #1313

    Should we assume SGC and TOS are history?

    I've contacted both in the past week and nothing. Too risky? Anyone have any info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape