Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 150 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 2250
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1320

    Anyone been to TOS or SG recently?

    Can't get a response from either.

  2. #1319

    The latest

    What is the latest with the asian scene around here? I keep getting texts from handlers and I am sick of the fake pictures. No idea if they are trying to bait me. Is anyone worth seeing?

  3. #1318

    Screening

    Do all of the Asian spots require screening? I was on a Latina kick since all the AMP talent went down hill in the past few years. Can pm me if you don't want to tell it all. Thanks be safe boys.

  4. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeKraken  [View Original Post]
    I went to one of the random Asian ads on Airport Blvd and was just so fucking horny that my little had didn't listen to the big head and walk away from the auntie. Usual prices at the usual hotel going through the typical rotation of positions. Came and had immediate regret thanks to the post nut clarity. Hopefully ending this "hobby" on a low note will actually keep me away.
    Better scenery at Hollyridge.

  5. #1316

    Terrible visit

    I went to one of the random Asian ads on Airport Blvd and was just so fucking horny that my little had didn't listen to the big head and walk away from the auntie. Usual prices at the usual hotel going through the typical rotation of positions. Came and had immediate regret thanks to the post nut clarity. Hopefully ending this "hobby" on a low note will actually keep me away.

  6. #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by Peh8554  [View Original Post]
    No sir for TOS. Still going.
    Oh well. Can't get a response.

  7. #1314

    Tos

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted both in the past week and nothing. Too risky? Anyone have any info?
    No sir for TOS. Still going.

  8. #1313

    Should we assume SGC and TOS are history?

    I've contacted both in the past week and nothing. Too risky? Anyone have any info?

  9. #1312

    No response

    I've tried contacting them multiple times (over weeks) . Email, text, call. I don't hear anything back. Can't figure it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen them after vacation? Is it safe?

    I made an appointment for this morning and there was a lot of police presence on idlewood and the street of the house.

    I had to cancel (not taking that chance).

    The house is located in south east Raleigh.

    Pm me if you have seen them recently.

  10. #1311

    Jasmin

    Hi. Visiting from out of town and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Jasmin?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ber-66004.html

  11. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    No, because the person you're texting with to make appointments is not physically here: the girls themselves wouldn't be involved in the process.
    OK, that's encouraging. Thanks.

  12. #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    For those that have screened with TOS and visited, I see they want references. I'm not too concerned about that. When you visited, did they look at your I'd, or take it to make a copy? Has anyone asked them about their records storage approach?
    No, because the person you're texting with to make appointments is not physically here: the girls themselves wouldn't be involved in the process.

  13. #1308

    Tos

    For those that have screened with TOS and visited, I see they want references. I'm not too concerned about that. When you visited, did they look at your I'd, or take it to make a copy? Has anyone asked them about their records storage approach?

  14. #1307

    Same here w / yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested to know also, when I first met yanni the handler mention they had other girls but they never let me see them saying that they weren't good. I tried to call or text the last number I had for yanni but they stopped answering.
    I have inquired a couple of times and no answer.

  15. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlute03  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if where Yanni used to be out of is still in service? Open to private messages.
    I'm interested to know also, when I first met yanni the handler mention they had other girls but they never let me see them saying that they weren't good. I tried to call or text the last number I had for yanni but they stopped answering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape