Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 150 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 2245
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1300

    Ramsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Jesus! Glad I went when I did. There was at least 3 ladies there that were visible. May have been another.
    Always the women get arrested, not the pimps.

    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  2. #1299

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    According to the Wake County arrests website, two women at the Ramsey Ct address were busted. The time listed was 15:20, which I think translates into 3:20 in the afternoon. Looks like you missed the fireworks by a few hours. Again, everyone be safe, LEO might be up on these places, don't want your car or plate number on their radar.
    Jesus! Glad I went when I did. There was at least 3 ladies there that were visible. May have been another.

  3. #1298

    You lucked out

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Was there at 11 am today.. No problem.

    Business as usual.
    According to the Wake County arrests website, two women at the Ramsey Ct address were busted. The time listed was 15:20, which I think translates into 3:20 in the afternoon. Looks like you missed the fireworks by a few hours. Again, everyone be safe, LEO might be up on these places, don't want your car or plate number on their radar.

  4. #1297

  5. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Sue works out of non Asian spa off Creedmoor. Very safe location. Been there but not seen her.
    What's the menu like there? And how much?

  6. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    After the news story(WRAL) and recent arrest, this was inevitable.
    https://www.wral.com/story/warrant-v...eigh/21550509/

  7. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, it looks like the Ramsey Street location has been compromised. Check the website for 10/30/2024. It might not have been a good idea to post the address in the ad.
    After the news story(WRAL) and recent arrest, this was inevitable.

  8. #1293

    Compromised??

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, it looks like the Ramsey Street location has been compromised. Check the website for 10/30/2024. It might not have been a good idea to post the address in the ad.
    Was there at 11 am today.. No problem.

    Business as usual.

  9. #1292

    Sorry, I forgot the ad


  10. #1291

    Avoid Ramsey street

    Hey guys, it looks like the Ramsey Street location has been compromised. Check the website for 10/30/2024. It might not have been a good idea to post the address in the ad.

  11. #1290

    SE Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen them after vacation? Is it safe?

    I made an appointment for this morning and there was a lot of police presence on idlewood and the street of the house.

    I had to cancel (not taking that chance).

    The house is located in south east Raleigh.

    Pm me if you have seen them recently.
    LOL, anything in 27610 is a hard pass for me. I would imagine police presence is a constant there haha.

  12. #1289

    Sweat girls CC

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen them after vacation? Is it safe?

    I made an appointment for this morning and there was a lot of police presence on idlewood and the street of the house.

    I had to cancel (not taking that chance).

    The house is located in south east Raleigh.

    Pm me if you have seen them recently.
    Visited Sunday and drew CC. Believe she is new to the game as she was trying but was not that good. Toothy BBJ, shallow CFS. Baby damage. But is a nice girl and I didn't have any issues nor did I spot any law.

  13. #1288

    Sue

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Are any of them recommended or safe? Anyone recognize these numbers? I get the impression there are far more stings here in this area than I'm used to.

    What's the usual going rate and service at these places? Not looking for cfs (although won't turn it down), but a decent massage and BJ would be great. Feel free to DM too. Also open to a good apartment recommendation.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/193304413513

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/347526467229

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/443818457166
    Sue works out of non Asian spa off Creedmoor. Very safe location. Been there but not seen her.

  14. #1287
    Are any of them recommended or safe? Anyone recognize these numbers? I get the impression there are far more stings here in this area than I'm used to.

    What's the usual going rate and service at these places? Not looking for cfs (although won't turn it down), but a decent massage and BJ would be great. Feel free to DM too. Also open to a good apartment recommendation.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/193304413513

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/347526467229

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/443818457166

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    This could be anyone of 4 places.

  15. #1286
    Quote Originally Posted by Fblah;7082583[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/177970088[/URL]

    https://callescort.org/929-488-0632

    Both are same.

    Texted and got location, pricing and pics.

    Pics are fake.

    Saw 2 young and 1 old. There was one more but she was busy. I guess she is young as well.

    GFE, bbj, cim, nuru, daty included if you go for 3 bills.
    So you saw the young ones, or Did the young ones? How'd they look? I mean, that's the holy grail on the Asian front, to avoid these old witches! Tell us about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape