Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 1204 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 27816
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24771
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    If those are recent pictures, she's still a trainwreck. Kinda messy looking like she usually is.
    I kind of like them strung out.

    I am a Dirty Fuk!

  2. #24770
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??
    If those are recent pictures, she's still a trainwreck. Kinda messy looking like she usually is.

  3. #24769

    MrG2 J

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    You have had Matt Damon?
    MrG2 J pulling a P Diddy making Matt Damon famous.

  4. #24768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??
    2019 was an awesome time with that hottie, body still looks good face is showing mileage.

  5. #24767

    Kiera is back??

    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??

  6. #24766

    Matt Damon

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    She's a lot funner than Matt Damon in bed. First hand experience.
    You have had Matt Damon?

  7. #24765
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    She's a lot funner than Matt Damon in bed. First hand experience.
    I sneered at the Matt Damon mention, I didn't realize that when I saw her, but totally true. She may be in her high 40's low 50's I think. She's also quite tight, decent kegels play and good ride.

    Also gave me the impression she does this because she likes it and not because she needs the money. She was uninterested when I left the donation. She enjoyed much more the butt ravaging assfuck and courteous manners.

    Hey remember everything in life is YMMV, this one in particular if she does for passion and not for need.

  8. #24764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    The Matt Damon thing always gets me. I wish I could see her face.
    She's a lot funner than Matt Damon in bed. First hand experience.

  9. #24763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    She should update her likes on her profile. Looking at them indicates she is anything but a GFE experience. Probably costing herself some clients.
    She should update her pics, what does she look like?

  10. #24762
    She should update her likes on her profile. Looking at them indicates she is anything but a GFE experience. Probably costing herself some clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorEx  [View Original Post]
    Saw the following provider last week:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aughty.173724/

    Not sure if she's been mentioned here before but easy setup and safe in all in Fed Way. Great body for her age and very much GFE+. Never a mention negotiation of services. $$ posted gets you natural engagement. Not sure what her limits are as it was my first visit but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and a shower was offered after. Enjoy!

  11. #24761

    Always gets me

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her a while back. Great lay, will take it up the butt, never was big on her Matt Damon looks.
    The Matt Damon thing always gets me. I wish I could see her face.

  12. #24760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorEx  [View Original Post]
    Saw the following provider last week:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aughty.173724/

    Not sure if she's been mentioned here before but easy setup and safe in all in Fed Way. Great body for her age and very much GFE+. Never a mention negotiation of services. $$ posted gets you natural engagement. Not sure what her limits are as it was my first visit but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and a shower was offered after. Enjoy!
    I posted about her a while back. Great lay, will take it up the butt, never was big on her Matt Damon looks.

  13. #24759

    Mature Provider Doing What You Want

    Saw the following provider last week:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aughty.173724/

    Not sure if she's been mentioned here before but easy setup and safe in all in Fed Way. Great body for her age and very much GFE+. Never a mention negotiation of services. $$ posted gets you natural engagement. Not sure what her limits are as it was my first visit but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and a shower was offered after. Enjoy!

  14. #24758
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says Outcall only? Did she come to you? Guessing she belongs to this BB thread?
    Yeah, outcall only. Some friend dropped her off and she paid for an Uber on the way back.

    And YMMV.

  15. #24757

    KiKi

    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I just saw her. She's a total babe, a sweetheart. She was a little late but nothing I couldn't handle.

    In other words, she's for real, not a scammer. She may not respond to text quite right away, but she will respond within an hour or so.
    Her ad says Outcall only? Did she come to you? Guessing she belongs to this BB thread?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape