Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 702 1202 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24773

    Diesel mechanic hands

    Those hands look like she's moonlighting as a tech for NC Machinery.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??

  2. #24772
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    2019 was an awesome time with that hottie, body still looks good face is showing mileage.
    2019 was a great time. I am going to reach out to her. Spinner that will take it in the ass bare are hard to find.

  3. #24771
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    If those are recent pictures, she's still a trainwreck. Kinda messy looking like she usually is.
    I kind of like them strung out.

    I am a Dirty Fuk!

  4. #24770
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??
    If those are recent pictures, she's still a trainwreck. Kinda messy looking like she usually is.

  5. #24769

    MrG2 J

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    You have had Matt Damon?
    MrG2 J pulling a P Diddy making Matt Damon famous.

  6. #24768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??
    2019 was an awesome time with that hottie, body still looks good face is showing mileage.

  7. #24767

    Kiera is back??

    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??

  8. #24766

    Matt Damon

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    She's a lot funner than Matt Damon in bed. First hand experience.
    You have had Matt Damon?

  9. #24765
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    She's a lot funner than Matt Damon in bed. First hand experience.
    I sneered at the Matt Damon mention, I didn't realize that when I saw her, but totally true. She may be in her high 40's low 50's I think. She's also quite tight, decent kegels play and good ride.

    Also gave me the impression she does this because she likes it and not because she needs the money. She was uninterested when I left the donation. She enjoyed much more the butt ravaging assfuck and courteous manners.

    Hey remember everything in life is YMMV, this one in particular if she does for passion and not for need.

  10. #24764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    The Matt Damon thing always gets me. I wish I could see her face.
    She's a lot funner than Matt Damon in bed. First hand experience.

  11. #24763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    She should update her likes on her profile. Looking at them indicates she is anything but a GFE experience. Probably costing herself some clients.
    She should update her pics, what does she look like?

  12. #24762
    She should update her likes on her profile. Looking at them indicates she is anything but a GFE experience. Probably costing herself some clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorEx  [View Original Post]
    Saw the following provider last week:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aughty.173724/

    Not sure if she's been mentioned here before but easy setup and safe in all in Fed Way. Great body for her age and very much GFE+. Never a mention negotiation of services. $$ posted gets you natural engagement. Not sure what her limits are as it was my first visit but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and a shower was offered after. Enjoy!

  13. #24761

    Always gets me

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her a while back. Great lay, will take it up the butt, never was big on her Matt Damon looks.
    The Matt Damon thing always gets me. I wish I could see her face.

  14. #24760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorEx  [View Original Post]
    Saw the following provider last week:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aughty.173724/

    Not sure if she's been mentioned here before but easy setup and safe in all in Fed Way. Great body for her age and very much GFE+. Never a mention negotiation of services. $$ posted gets you natural engagement. Not sure what her limits are as it was my first visit but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and a shower was offered after. Enjoy!
    I posted about her a while back. Great lay, will take it up the butt, never was big on her Matt Damon looks.

  15. #24759

    Mature Provider Doing What You Want

    Saw the following provider last week:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aughty.173724/

    Not sure if she's been mentioned here before but easy setup and safe in all in Fed Way. Great body for her age and very much GFE+. Never a mention negotiation of services. $$ posted gets you natural engagement. Not sure what her limits are as it was my first visit but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and a shower was offered after. Enjoy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape