Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 703 1203 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24765
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    She's a lot funner than Matt Damon in bed. First hand experience.
    I sneered at the Matt Damon mention, I didn't realize that when I saw her, but totally true. She may be in her high 40's low 50's I think. She's also quite tight, decent kegels play and good ride.

    Also gave me the impression she does this because she likes it and not because she needs the money. She was uninterested when I left the donation. She enjoyed much more the butt ravaging assfuck and courteous manners.

    Hey remember everything in life is YMMV, this one in particular if she does for passion and not for need.

  2. #24764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    The Matt Damon thing always gets me. I wish I could see her face.
    She's a lot funner than Matt Damon in bed. First hand experience.

  3. #24763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    She should update her likes on her profile. Looking at them indicates she is anything but a GFE experience. Probably costing herself some clients.
    She should update her pics, what does she look like?

  4. #24762
    She should update her likes on her profile. Looking at them indicates she is anything but a GFE experience. Probably costing herself some clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorEx  [View Original Post]
    Saw the following provider last week:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aughty.173724/

    Not sure if she's been mentioned here before but easy setup and safe in all in Fed Way. Great body for her age and very much GFE+. Never a mention negotiation of services. $$ posted gets you natural engagement. Not sure what her limits are as it was my first visit but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and a shower was offered after. Enjoy!

  5. #24761

    Always gets me

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her a while back. Great lay, will take it up the butt, never was big on her Matt Damon looks.
    The Matt Damon thing always gets me. I wish I could see her face.

  6. #24760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorEx  [View Original Post]
    Saw the following provider last week:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aughty.173724/

    Not sure if she's been mentioned here before but easy setup and safe in all in Fed Way. Great body for her age and very much GFE+. Never a mention negotiation of services. $$ posted gets you natural engagement. Not sure what her limits are as it was my first visit but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and a shower was offered after. Enjoy!
    I posted about her a while back. Great lay, will take it up the butt, never was big on her Matt Damon looks.

  7. #24759

    Mature Provider Doing What You Want

    Saw the following provider last week:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aughty.173724/

    Not sure if she's been mentioned here before but easy setup and safe in all in Fed Way. Great body for her age and very much GFE+. Never a mention negotiation of services. $$ posted gets you natural engagement. Not sure what her limits are as it was my first visit but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and a shower was offered after. Enjoy!

  8. #24758
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says Outcall only? Did she come to you? Guessing she belongs to this BB thread?
    Yeah, outcall only. Some friend dropped her off and she paid for an Uber on the way back.

    And YMMV.

  9. #24757

    KiKi

    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I just saw her. She's a total babe, a sweetheart. She was a little late but nothing I couldn't handle.

    In other words, she's for real, not a scammer. She may not respond to text quite right away, but she will respond within an hour or so.
    Her ad says Outcall only? Did she come to you? Guessing she belongs to this BB thread?

  10. #24756

    EastCoast Taboo

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    It took me a bit before I found that info. She uses 2 different names on fb and insta and has 3-4 profiles on each.
    Yeah, although she doesn't mention anything over at the other place she over-shares elsewhere and there's certainly a lot to unpack. Brain surgery, sexual assault, losing custody of her kid, being kicked out by family and her whole pot-princess persona. Although she seems like the kind of wacky that typically results in some excellent head game, there ain't no damn way.

  11. #24755
    Quote Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I just saw her. She's a total babe, a sweetheart. She was a little late but nothing I couldn't handle.

    In other words, she's for real, not a scammer. She may not respond to text quite right away, but she will respond within an hour or so.

  12. #24754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to see her for 2 h with her new rates, anything I should expect on the table or anyone saw her recently? Hope it worth the 2 h drive to south since she refused to travel.
    I had a great time with her recently.

  13. #24753
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo12345  [View Original Post]
    Her email on T and A leads to her name, which leads to her social media, which leads to her complaints about her HSV2 status. I'm not going there.

    - Ed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Not only has she proudly stated it. But she has also pinned the story to her wall I. E. It is the first post that shows on her profile. She is also asking for donations to "fight" the fight!! God Bless America. Honestly there is something refreshing about her. At least she is open and honest about it. I am not going anywhere near her though.
    It took me a bit before I found that info. She uses 2 different names on fb and insta and has 3-4 profiles on each.

  14. #24752
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo12345  [View Original Post]
    Her email on T and A leads to her name, which leads to her social media, which leads to her complaints about her HSV2 status. I'm not going there..
    Not only has she proudly stated it. But she has also pinned the story to her wall I. E. It is the first post that shows on her profile. She is also asking for donations to "fight" the fight!! God Bless America. Honestly there is something refreshing about her. At least she is open and honest about it. I am not going anywhere near her though.

  15. #24751

    EastCoast Taboo

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough. It seemed to me that she was openly advertising so I thought I would share. Someone reading this board is smashing her or will smash her soon.
    Her email on T and A leads to her name, which leads to her social media, which leads to her complaints about her HSV2 status. I'm not going there.

    - Ed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape