Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 702 1202 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 27900
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24885
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    2019 was a great time. I am going to reach out to her. Spinner that will take it in the ass bare are hard to find.
    Yeah those were great times. She kinda went downhill fast since then. Best time was when she was in Tacoma one night, went over and had to wait close to 45 minutes for her to get ready. I was pissed but wanted to nut so I waited. Got to her room flipped her over on the bed, shoved it in her pussy and went to town. She either prelubed, or a previous monger's cum was still in that snatch but it was wet. Pulled out and stuck it in her ass dry. Screamed to go slow but once I was fully seated she's basically went ream me. 2 loads in that ass and she was walking funny after that LOL.

    Don't know if I want to risk barebacking her now though.

  2. #24884

    Kiera

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Those hands look like she's moonlighting as a tech for NC Machinery.
    Good catch! I found her looks really attractive (I prefer slender, tiny women) but fuck one look at her hands. Ouch.

  3. #24883

    Kiera

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I kind of like them strung out.

    I am a Dirty Fuk!
    If you hook up with her, let us all know if that's an ankle monitor she's wearing in that one photo. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0967.jpg‎  

  4. #24882

    Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Those hands look like she's moonlighting as a tech for NC Machinery.
    Thanks for pointing that out. Like Yamaha, I had to zoom in to see what you were talking about.

    Feminine, clean hands and feet are very important to me.

  5. #24881
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Those hands look like she's moonlighting as a tech for NC Machinery.
    LOL that's hilarious man! Good eye! I had to zoom in and man, that's funny!

  6. #24880

    Diesel mechanic hands

    Those hands look like she's moonlighting as a tech for NC Machinery.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??

  7. #24879
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    2019 was an awesome time with that hottie, body still looks good face is showing mileage.
    2019 was a great time. I am going to reach out to her. Spinner that will take it in the ass bare are hard to find.

  8. #24878
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    If those are recent pictures, she's still a trainwreck. Kinda messy looking like she usually is.
    I kind of like them strung out.

    I am a Dirty Fuk!

  9. #24877
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??
    If those are recent pictures, she's still a trainwreck. Kinda messy looking like she usually is.

  10. #24876

    MrG2 J

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    You have had Matt Damon?
    MrG2 J pulling a P Diddy making Matt Damon famous.

  11. #24875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??
    2019 was an awesome time with that hottie, body still looks good face is showing mileage.

  12. #24874

    Kiera is back??

    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??

  13. #24873

    Matt Damon

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    She's a lot funner than Matt Damon in bed. First hand experience.
    You have had Matt Damon?

  14. #24872
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    She's a lot funner than Matt Damon in bed. First hand experience.
    I sneered at the Matt Damon mention, I didn't realize that when I saw her, but totally true. She may be in her high 40's low 50's I think. She's also quite tight, decent kegels play and good ride.

    Also gave me the impression she does this because she likes it and not because she needs the money. She was uninterested when I left the donation. She enjoyed much more the butt ravaging assfuck and courteous manners.

    Hey remember everything in life is YMMV, this one in particular if she does for passion and not for need.

  15. #24871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    The Matt Damon thing always gets me. I wish I could see her face.
    She's a lot funner than Matt Damon in bed. First hand experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape