Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 27795
-
10-03-24 01:56 #24765Senior Member

Posts: 92I sneered at the Matt Damon mention, I didn't realize that when I saw her, but totally true. She may be in her high 40's low 50's I think. She's also quite tight, decent kegels play and good ride.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
Also gave me the impression she does this because she likes it and not because she needs the money. She was uninterested when I left the donation. She enjoyed much more the butt ravaging assfuck and courteous manners.
Hey remember everything in life is YMMV, this one in particular if she does for passion and not for need.
-
10-03-24 01:36 #24764Senior Member

Posts: 161She's a lot funner than Matt Damon in bed. First hand experience.
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 21:58 #24763Senior Member

Posts: 2924She should update her pics, what does she look like?
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 19:25 #24762Senior Member

Posts: 220She should update her likes on her profile. Looking at them indicates she is anything but a GFE experience. Probably costing herself some clients.
Originally Posted by ProfessorEx
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 18:52 #24761Senior Member

Posts: 157Always gets me
The Matt Damon thing always gets me. I wish I could see her face.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 17:35 #24760Senior Member

Posts: 161I posted about her a while back. Great lay, will take it up the butt, never was big on her Matt Damon looks.
Originally Posted by ProfessorEx
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 15:11 #24759Senior Member

Posts: 65Mature Provider Doing What You Want
Saw the following provider last week:
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aughty.173724/
Not sure if she's been mentioned here before but easy setup and safe in all in Fed Way. Great body for her age and very much GFE+. Never a mention negotiation of services. $$ posted gets you natural engagement. Not sure what her limits are as it was my first visit but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and a shower was offered after. Enjoy!
-
09-30-24 21:24 #24758Senior Member

Posts: 52Yeah, outcall only. Some friend dropped her off and she paid for an Uber on the way back.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
And YMMV.
-
09-30-24 10:27 #24757Senior Member

Posts: 2184KiKi
Her ad says Outcall only? Did she come to you? Guessing she belongs to this BB thread?
Originally Posted by Alansmithee
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 00:54 #24756Senior Member

Posts: 1111EastCoast Taboo
Yeah, although she doesn't mention anything over at the other place she over-shares elsewhere and there's certainly a lot to unpack. Brain surgery, sexual assault, losing custody of her kid, being kicked out by family and her whole pot-princess persona. Although she seems like the kind of wacky that typically results in some excellent head game, there ain't no damn way.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 00:49 #24755Senior Member

Posts: 52Yeah, I just saw her. She's a total babe, a sweetheart. She was a little late but nothing I couldn't handle.
Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus
[View Original Post]
In other words, she's for real, not a scammer. She may not respond to text quite right away, but she will respond within an hour or so.
-
09-29-24 21:42 #24754Senior Member

Posts: 1098I had a great time with her recently.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 21:19 #24753Senior Member

Posts: 1303
Originally Posted by Edwardo12345
[View Original Post]
It took me a bit before I found that info. She uses 2 different names on fb and insta and has 3-4 profiles on each.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 13:33 #24752Senior Member

Posts: 2184Not only has she proudly stated it. But she has also pinned the story to her wall I. E. It is the first post that shows on her profile. She is also asking for donations to "fight" the fight!! God Bless America. Honestly there is something refreshing about her. At least she is open and honest about it. I am not going anywhere near her though.
Originally Posted by Edwardo12345
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 07:12 #24751Senior Member

Posts: 30EastCoast Taboo
Her email on T and A leads to her name, which leads to her social media, which leads to her complaints about her HSV2 status. I'm not going there.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
- Ed.










Reply With Quote




