Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 27788
-
09-30-24 21:24 #24758Senior Member

Posts: 52Yeah, outcall only. Some friend dropped her off and she paid for an Uber on the way back.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
And YMMV.
-
09-30-24 10:27 #24757Senior Member

Posts: 2184KiKi
Her ad says Outcall only? Did she come to you? Guessing she belongs to this BB thread?
Originally Posted by Alansmithee
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 00:54 #24756Senior Member

Posts: 1110EastCoast Taboo
Yeah, although she doesn't mention anything over at the other place she over-shares elsewhere and there's certainly a lot to unpack. Brain surgery, sexual assault, losing custody of her kid, being kicked out by family and her whole pot-princess persona. Although she seems like the kind of wacky that typically results in some excellent head game, there ain't no damn way.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 00:49 #24755Senior Member

Posts: 52Yeah, I just saw her. She's a total babe, a sweetheart. She was a little late but nothing I couldn't handle.
Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus
[View Original Post]
In other words, she's for real, not a scammer. She may not respond to text quite right away, but she will respond within an hour or so.
-
09-29-24 21:42 #24754Senior Member

Posts: 1098I had a great time with her recently.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 21:19 #24753Senior Member

Posts: 1303
Originally Posted by Edwardo12345
[View Original Post]
It took me a bit before I found that info. She uses 2 different names on fb and insta and has 3-4 profiles on each.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 13:33 #24752Senior Member

Posts: 2184Not only has she proudly stated it. But she has also pinned the story to her wall I. E. It is the first post that shows on her profile. She is also asking for donations to "fight" the fight!! God Bless America. Honestly there is something refreshing about her. At least she is open and honest about it. I am not going anywhere near her though.
Originally Posted by Edwardo12345
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 07:12 #24751Senior Member

Posts: 30EastCoast Taboo
Her email on T and A leads to her name, which leads to her social media, which leads to her complaints about her HSV2 status. I'm not going there.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
- Ed.
-
09-28-24 17:23 #24750Senior Member

Posts: 447Better ask for her I'd, she looks young.
Originally Posted by Gungy42
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 02:44 #24749Senior Member

Posts: 740Edie Falco
Yeah Edie Falco always did something for me.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 00:22 #24748Senior Member

Posts: 161Interesting
I definitely want to hit her up because she reminds me of a washed up Carmela Soprano and I've always had a fantasy of sticking it to her!
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 00:00 #24747Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone try her out?
Has anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rento...-/963846027431
-
09-27-24 21:43 #24746Senior Member

Posts: 740Yup
She even said, jokingly while we were switching it up "you're getting a deal for 70! I need to take that off my ad; I forgot it was still on there". Very fortuitous indeed!
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 20:31 #24745Senior Member

Posts: 1153Nice
70 qv bbfscip slamdunk, no upsell. 🙇.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 20:24 #24744Banned Member

Posts: 410I didn't even notice that until someone pointed it out. Who on earth would pay above average market rate value to f&k that fat ugly pig??
Originally Posted by HomerPimpson
[View Original Post]
And why are you telling me? I wouldn't touch that.











Reply With Quote




