Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 17719
-
06-01-24 00:23 #14209Senior Member

Posts: 319Yeah. Except Parker is reasonable. She's not even close to that rate.
Originally Posted by MadManMax
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 00:13 #14208Senior Member

Posts: 418Bro I'm sorry. This was the chick that I talked about a few posts back- was upset she got "shitty" meth that made her nose run.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
Never see her.
-
05-31-24 22:56 #14207Senior Member

Posts: 54New ATF visiting. RUN to see her. Kylie.
Its been a minute since I've posted a review. But this one. I HAD to share.
Kylie is an absolute stunner. Perfect tits, great ass on an all natural brazilian. Early 30's but looks like mid 20's.
Paid for a HHR as I usually do for first time visits. We went for an hour. Total GFE. Couldn't have asked for a better time. Rivals Parker if you've experienced her. I consider Parker the gold standard.
$$ for the hr, $$ . 5 for the HHR. When I say you won't regret it. I 100% mean it. Book ASAP she leaves on Sunday mid day. She's in an AirBnB near forest park STL. Details found in her TER. My review there has a bit more detail once it posts. Treat her well gentlemen!
https://preferred411.com/P355389
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/kylie-356481
-
05-31-24 14:31 #14206Senior Member

Posts: 1252 from escortalligator
Recently had one good and one bad experience from that site.
1st the bad. Pretty petite in Maryalnd Heights. Tel:3149370112. Text communication. Had a time set to meet. Got the location. Motel 6 on Dorsett. Got there and asked for room number. Nothing. Waited about 10 minutes and asked again. Her response was "My bad". Figured that wasn't good so I left.
Now for the good. Cookie. Blonde bombshell. Her location is near the airport. Usually very aware of that area but she looked legit so I took a chance. Glad I did. Well worth the 30 minute visit. Everything covered and amazing. Between her and Scarlett, I think I'm set. LOL.
-
05-31-24 11:37 #14205Senior Member

Posts: 687Picture
I normally don't ask anyone if they have seen anyone before, because I just go and check them out if I need to. Or, I'll do a search. She has good reviews, but the picture with white hat had me saying WTF to myself. That face looks like a man, and the one with the black dress gives "I have an outtie" vibes. I guess she didn't age well. The other pictures are ok, but those two have given me pause. I was interested because she seems like a freaky chick, but man, that face is not a turn on.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...694/2176855381
-
05-31-24 01:50 #14204Senior Member

Posts: 250Never had that problem, she always been good to me, but as most with these ladies it all depends what side of the bed they wake up from how there days goes.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 17:32 #14203Senior Member

Posts: 514I had a meeting setup with her earlier this month and she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 16:12 #14202Senior Member

Posts: 103Rates
I believe they are 120 qv 160 hh 220 or 240 hour. Just ask her she will send. She is a good time.
Originally Posted by OutOfTime69
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 01:30 #14201Chick posting as a guy

Posts: 10Rates?
What was her rate?
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 18:41 #14200Senior Member

Posts: 74Yeah agreed but I would for this one but only if I could confirm she isn't just using guys as Sugar Daddys then leaving them high and dry when they turn their backs, the guy was older seemed happy just to be seen with her may not have even got to hit it, theres always that chance in this game.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 18:35 #14199Senior Member

Posts: 74She seemed fun I'm just not sure if she is a working girl or just looking for a sugar daddy if you no what I mean.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 16:45 #14198Senior Member

Posts: 103Try Jessy I St. Peter's
SHe loves Greek I have always done bb but YMMV.
Originally Posted by MarkPowers
[View Original Post]
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/170682878Last edited by Rams0013; 05-29-24 at 16:47. Reason: U
-
05-29-24 16:44 #14197Senior Member

Posts: 103Highly recommend
I have seen her several time. She looks exactly like pictures. She is fun to be with. Good BBBJ and great tight pussy. She gets into it. Not a clock watcher at all.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 16:36 #14196Senior Member

Posts: 409Anal providers
Visiting in a week or so from Boston. Can you please share any sure thing BBCIA providers in the area? Happy to return the favor. Feel free to PM.
Thanks!
-
05-29-24 15:24 #14195Senior Member

Posts: 151Thanks. No one wants a gun pulled on them or to be robbed.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





