Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 17730
-
05-30-24 17:32 #14220Senior Member

Posts: 513I had a meeting setup with her earlier this month and she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 16:12 #14219Senior Member

Posts: 103Rates
I believe they are 120 qv 160 hh 220 or 240 hour. Just ask her she will send. She is a good time.
Originally Posted by OutOfTime69
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 01:30 #14218Chick posting as a guy

Posts: 10Rates?
What was her rate?
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 18:41 #14217Senior Member

Posts: 74Yeah agreed but I would for this one but only if I could confirm she isn't just using guys as Sugar Daddys then leaving them high and dry when they turn their backs, the guy was older seemed happy just to be seen with her may not have even got to hit it, theres always that chance in this game.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 18:35 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 74She seemed fun I'm just not sure if she is a working girl or just looking for a sugar daddy if you no what I mean.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 16:45 #14215Senior Member

Posts: 103Try Jessy I St. Peter's
SHe loves Greek I have always done bb but YMMV.
Originally Posted by MarkPowers
[View Original Post]
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/170682878Last edited by Rams0013; 05-29-24 at 16:47. Reason: U
-
05-29-24 16:44 #14214Senior Member

Posts: 103Highly recommend
I have seen her several time. She looks exactly like pictures. She is fun to be with. Good BBBJ and great tight pussy. She gets into it. Not a clock watcher at all.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 16:36 #14213Senior Member

Posts: 409Anal providers
Visiting in a week or so from Boston. Can you please share any sure thing BBCIA providers in the area? Happy to return the favor. Feel free to PM.
Thanks!
-
05-29-24 15:24 #14212Senior Member

Posts: 150Thanks. No one wants a gun pulled on them or to be robbed.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 15:06 #14211Senior Member

Posts: 245Sorry gave you the wrong post number 13774 is correct, or search by her former name Rainbow. Be careful.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 13:32 #14210Senior Member

Posts: 527She was a deposit. Big pass from me.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 09:58 #14209Senior Member

Posts: 250She looks fun.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 01:39 #14208Senior Member

Posts: 74Saw her today at my work
Saw this one today at my work. It was pretty obvious what was up, I can say she is a real person and pictures are spot on if anything she looked better in person and seemed like a sweetheart. If anyone has see her let me know how it went she looked fun. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/170741425.
-
05-29-24 00:54 #14207Senior Member

Posts: 250Yeah she called me tonight and stuff set something up for end of week.
Originally Posted by Tiger70
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 23:32 #14206Senior Member

Posts: 296Cc
Would you recommend? Thanks in advance.
https://callescort.org/636-542-3803









Reply With Quote






