Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14205

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I seen just nothing recent, I seen her begging of may wanted to kick June off same way and don't want to message her unless I see her currently active and just wondered if anyone knew if she was out of town or something.
    Henny told me a couple of weeks ago that she is moving into a new place at the end of May. I think she is busy with moving right now.

  2. #14204
    Quote Originally Posted by Missery  [View Original Post]
    She posted on Tryst last week.
    Yeah I seen just nothing recent, I seen her begging of may wanted to kick June off same way and don't want to message her unless I see her currently active and just wondered if anyone knew if she was out of town or something.

  3. #14203
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen henny lately seems like she stopped posting ads.
    She posted on Tryst last week.

  4. #14202

    Henny

    Has any one seen henny lately seems like she stopped posting ads.

  5. #14201

    Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    This gal looks amazing. I searched the pics through tineye and they came up legit, please let me know if that's a good way to verify!? Has anyone seen this gal?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6362025053
    That's Britney. I thought she moved to Florida. If it is really her, she is good to go. She is definitely older that 33. More like 43 maybe more. The filter really hides the lines in her face. She has some thickness in the belly region too. Awesome tits though. Was a pretty standard encounter. Some talking then got handsy. BBBJ. Cover goes in doggy, then Mish finish.

  6. #14200

    Intel on Sara

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...348/4245240413

    Anyone know anything on this one?

  7. #14199

    Any info on her??

    This gal looks amazing. I searched the pics through tineye and they came up legit, please let me know if that's a good way to verify!? Has anyone seen this gal?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6362025053

  8. #14198

    Tayye

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/170678535

    Won't repeat. Incall is in a shit area of town. Also, I'm used to the pictures being better than real life but wasn't quite prepared for this one.

  9. #14197
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Lacey? Reminds me of the girls from high school. I'm interested. Should I be?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/170569617
    Check post 13757, be safe.

  10. #14196

    Anyone met these gals?


  11. #14195

    Lacey

    Has anyone visited Lacey? Reminds me of the girls from high school. I'm interested. Should I be?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/170569617

  12. #14194

    Thanks for the head's up

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Avoid! Saw her (tried) a few months ago for a quickie. When I first got there she frustratingly said how her nose wouldn't stop running due to the "shitty" meth she'd taken.

    She went into the bathroom to blow her nose, and I bailed.
    She said she wanted an hour for $250 and I thought that was high. I asked if she had a site for services or something. When she didn't offer anything I passed. Glad I did.

  13. #14193

    Kelly in Forest Park

    Anyone have any luck with this one. I text back and forth and seems legit but reviews on EB seem a bit sketch and never seen anyone mention her on this board.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9723839273

    Wyz.

  14. #14192

    Bruh. You ain't never lied

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? You find her attractive? To each his own, but.

    I'd rather use my hand.
    I don't like to put anyone down for their appearance. I'm sure she's a decent, nice lady. Probably with a family and grandkids unaware of her double life. But. She would have to pay me. Even at that, It would be difficult, if not impossible for me to consummate the deal. This is not something that you pay for. This is a mercy fuck.

  15. #14191

    Simply Cause And Effect

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? You find her attractive? To each his own, but.

    I'd rather use my hand.
    I thought the exact same thing, I guess if she does it for you then "more power to you" but I really think it's just another example of how this town has degraded to such a poor level of quality, younger (20's and 30's) and "attractive" providers who "aren't" just deposit scammers or GPS loons that now these old, mediocre "battleships" keep getting elevated and recommended more out of a "lack of options" than any actual arousal from looking at them (well, unless you're in your late 60's or 70's "or" you just have a "gilf" fetish, then knock yourself out)...It's just another example of what's happened to the hobby in STL compared to how this town was 10 years ago.

    Stay Safe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape