Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 734 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14228
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone69  [View Original Post]
    Recently had one good and one bad experience from that site.

    1st the bad. Pretty petite in Maryalnd Heights. Tel:3149370112. Text communication. Had a time set to meet. Got the location. Motel 6 on Dorsett. Got there and asked for room number. Nothing. Waited about 10 minutes and asked again. Her response was "My bad". Figured that wasn't good so I left.

    Now for the good. Cookie. Blonde bombshell. Her location is near the airport. Usually very aware of that area but she looked legit so I took a chance. Glad I did. Well worth the 30 minute visit. Everything covered and amazing. Between her and Scarlett, I think I'm set. LOL.
    Saw cookie myself about 2 months ago. She was a total sweetheart. Beautiful, smells good, such a pleasant attitude and her southern accent is icing on the cake. If she was closer to me I'd be a regular, but with work, and my private life it just can't happen as much as I'd like. 10/10 recommend though.

  2. #14227

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Bone69  [View Original Post]
    Recently had one good and one bad experience from that site.

    1st the bad. Pretty petite in Maryalnd Heights. Tel:3149370112. Text communication. Had a time set to meet. Got the location. Motel 6 on Dorsett. Got there and asked for room number. Nothing. Waited about 10 minutes and asked again. Her response was "My bad". Figured that wasn't good so I left.

    Now for the good. Cookie. Blonde bombshell. Her location is near the airport. Usually very aware of that area but she looked legit so I took a chance. Glad I did. Well worth the 30 minute visit. Everything covered and amazing. Between her and Scarlett, I think I'm set. LOL.
    I am glad you had at least that one good experience. I automatically avoid all the Maryland Heights ads. Whenever I see that kind of overnight saturation there's something up. I usually avoid the airport ads too. Even if recognize the girl I am hesitant to going to the airport area. I have dated in that there before, so its not necessarily an automatic red flag, but the prime majority of stings are conducted in those areas. Sometimes they bust these girls and get them to set up the tricks in order to get leniency on their case.

  3. #14226
    Quote Originally Posted by MadManMax  [View Original Post]
    Its been a minute since I've posted a review. But this one. I HAD to share.

    Kylie is an absolute stunner. Perfect tits, great ass on an all natural brazilian. Early 30's but looks like mid 20's.

    Paid for a HHR as I usually do for first time visits. We went for an hour. Total GFE. Couldn't have asked for a better time. Rivals Parker if you've experienced her. I consider Parker the gold standard.

    $$ for the hr, $$ . 5 for the HHR. When I say you won't regret it. I 100% mean it. Book ASAP she leaves on Sunday mid day. She's in an AirBnB near forest park STL. Details found in her TER. My review there has a bit more detail once it posts. Treat her well gentlemen!

    https://preferred411.com/P355389

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/kylie-356481
    Yeah. Except Parker is reasonable. She's not even close to that rate.

  4. #14225
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    I normally don't ask anyone if they have seen anyone before, because I just go and check them out if I need to. Or, I'll do a search. She has good reviews, but the picture with white hat had me saying WTF to myself. That face looks like a man, and the one with the black dress gives "I have an outtie" vibes. I guess she didn't age well. The other pictures are ok, but those two have given me pause. I was interested because she seems like a freaky chick, but man, that face is not a turn on.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...694/2176855381
    Bro I'm sorry. This was the chick that I talked about a few posts back- was upset she got "shitty" meth that made her nose run.

    Never see her.

  5. #14224

    New ATF visiting. RUN to see her. Kylie.

    Its been a minute since I've posted a review. But this one. I HAD to share.

    Kylie is an absolute stunner. Perfect tits, great ass on an all natural brazilian. Early 30's but looks like mid 20's.

    Paid for a HHR as I usually do for first time visits. We went for an hour. Total GFE. Couldn't have asked for a better time. Rivals Parker if you've experienced her. I consider Parker the gold standard.

    $$ for the hr, $$ . 5 for the HHR. When I say you won't regret it. I 100% mean it. Book ASAP she leaves on Sunday mid day. She's in an AirBnB near forest park STL. Details found in her TER. My review there has a bit more detail once it posts. Treat her well gentlemen!

    https://preferred411.com/P355389

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/kylie-356481

  6. #14223

    2 from escortalligator

    Recently had one good and one bad experience from that site.

    1st the bad. Pretty petite in Maryalnd Heights. Tel:3149370112. Text communication. Had a time set to meet. Got the location. Motel 6 on Dorsett. Got there and asked for room number. Nothing. Waited about 10 minutes and asked again. Her response was "My bad". Figured that wasn't good so I left.

    Now for the good. Cookie. Blonde bombshell. Her location is near the airport. Usually very aware of that area but she looked legit so I took a chance. Glad I did. Well worth the 30 minute visit. Everything covered and amazing. Between her and Scarlett, I think I'm set. LOL.

  7. #14222

    Picture

    I normally don't ask anyone if they have seen anyone before, because I just go and check them out if I need to. Or, I'll do a search. She has good reviews, but the picture with white hat had me saying WTF to myself. That face looks like a man, and the one with the black dress gives "I have an outtie" vibes. I guess she didn't age well. The other pictures are ok, but those two have given me pause. I was interested because she seems like a freaky chick, but man, that face is not a turn on.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...694/2176855381

  8. #14221
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    I had a meeting setup with her earlier this month and she ghosted me.
    Never had that problem, she always been good to me, but as most with these ladies it all depends what side of the bed they wake up from how there days goes.

  9. #14220
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen henny lately seems like she stopped posting ads.
    I had a meeting setup with her earlier this month and she ghosted me.

  10. #14219

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfTime69  [View Original Post]
    What was her rate?
    I believe they are 120 qv 160 hh 220 or 240 hour. Just ask her she will send. She is a good time.

  11. #14218
    Chick posting as a guy


    Posts: 10

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several time. She looks exactly like pictures. She is fun to be with. Good BBBJ and great tight pussy. She gets into it. Not a clock watcher at all.
    What was her rate?

  12. #14217
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    She was a deposit. Big pass from me.
    Yeah agreed but I would for this one but only if I could confirm she isn't just using guys as Sugar Daddys then leaving them high and dry when they turn their backs, the guy was older seemed happy just to be seen with her may not have even got to hit it, theres always that chance in this game.

  13. #14216
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    She looks fun.
    She seemed fun I'm just not sure if she is a working girl or just looking for a sugar daddy if you no what I mean.

  14. #14215

    Try Jessy I St. Peter's

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPowers  [View Original Post]
    Visiting in a week or so from Boston. Can you please share any sure thing BBCIA providers in the area? Happy to return the favor. Feel free to PM.

    Thanks!
    SHe loves Greek I have always done bb but YMMV.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/170682878
    Last edited by Rams0013; 05-29-24 at 16:47. Reason: U

  15. #14214

    Highly recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Would you recommend? Thanks in advance.

    https://callescort.org/636-542-3803
    I have seen her several time. She looks exactly like pictures. She is fun to be with. Good BBBJ and great tight pussy. She gets into it. Not a clock watcher at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape