rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 735 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14207

    New ATF visiting. RUN to see her. Kylie.

    Its been a minute since I've posted a review. But this one. I HAD to share.

    Kylie is an absolute stunner. Perfect tits, great ass on an all natural brazilian. Early 30's but looks like mid 20's.

    Paid for a HHR as I usually do for first time visits. We went for an hour. Total GFE. Couldn't have asked for a better time. Rivals Parker if you've experienced her. I consider Parker the gold standard.

    $$ for the hr, $$ . 5 for the HHR. When I say you won't regret it. I 100% mean it. Book ASAP she leaves on Sunday mid day. She's in an AirBnB near forest park STL. Details found in her TER. My review there has a bit more detail once it posts. Treat her well gentlemen!

    https://preferred411.com/P355389

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/kylie-356481

  2. #14206

    2 from escortalligator

    Recently had one good and one bad experience from that site.

    1st the bad. Pretty petite in Maryalnd Heights. Tel:3149370112. Text communication. Had a time set to meet. Got the location. Motel 6 on Dorsett. Got there and asked for room number. Nothing. Waited about 10 minutes and asked again. Her response was "My bad". Figured that wasn't good so I left.

    Now for the good. Cookie. Blonde bombshell. Her location is near the airport. Usually very aware of that area but she looked legit so I took a chance. Glad I did. Well worth the 30 minute visit. Everything covered and amazing. Between her and Scarlett, I think I'm set. LOL.

  3. #14205

    Picture

    I normally don't ask anyone if they have seen anyone before, because I just go and check them out if I need to. Or, I'll do a search. She has good reviews, but the picture with white hat had me saying WTF to myself. That face looks like a man, and the one with the black dress gives "I have an outtie" vibes. I guess she didn't age well. The other pictures are ok, but those two have given me pause. I was interested because she seems like a freaky chick, but man, that face is not a turn on.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...694/2176855381

  4. #14204
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    I had a meeting setup with her earlier this month and she ghosted me.
    Never had that problem, she always been good to me, but as most with these ladies it all depends what side of the bed they wake up from how there days goes.

  5. #14203
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen henny lately seems like she stopped posting ads.
    I had a meeting setup with her earlier this month and she ghosted me.

  6. #14202

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfTime69  [View Original Post]
    What was her rate?
    I believe they are 120 qv 160 hh 220 or 240 hour. Just ask her she will send. She is a good time.

  7. #14201
    Chick posting as a guy


    Posts: 10

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several time. She looks exactly like pictures. She is fun to be with. Good BBBJ and great tight pussy. She gets into it. Not a clock watcher at all.
    What was her rate?

  8. #14200
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    She was a deposit. Big pass from me.
    Yeah agreed but I would for this one but only if I could confirm she isn't just using guys as Sugar Daddys then leaving them high and dry when they turn their backs, the guy was older seemed happy just to be seen with her may not have even got to hit it, theres always that chance in this game.

  9. #14199
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    She looks fun.
    She seemed fun I'm just not sure if she is a working girl or just looking for a sugar daddy if you no what I mean.

  10. #14198

    Try Jessy I St. Peter's

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPowers  [View Original Post]
    Visiting in a week or so from Boston. Can you please share any sure thing BBCIA providers in the area? Happy to return the favor. Feel free to PM.

    Thanks!
    SHe loves Greek I have always done bb but YMMV.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/170682878
    Last edited by Rams0013; 05-29-24 at 16:47. Reason: U

  11. #14197

    Highly recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Would you recommend? Thanks in advance.

    https://callescort.org/636-542-3803
    I have seen her several time. She looks exactly like pictures. She is fun to be with. Good BBBJ and great tight pussy. She gets into it. Not a clock watcher at all.

  12. #14196

    Anal providers

    Visiting in a week or so from Boston. Can you please share any sure thing BBCIA providers in the area? Happy to return the favor. Feel free to PM.

    Thanks!

  13. #14195
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Sorry gave you the wrong post number 13774 is correct, or search by her former name Rainbow. Be careful.
    Thanks. No one wants a gun pulled on them or to be robbed.

  14. #14194
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Lacey? Reminds me of the girls from high school. I'm interested. Should I be?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/170569617
    Sorry gave you the wrong post number 13774 is correct, or search by her former name Rainbow. Be careful.

  15. #14193
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    She looks fun.
    She was a deposit. Big pass from me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape