Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 17730
-
05-28-24 17:26 #14205Regular Member

Posts: 7Henny
Henny told me a couple of weeks ago that she is moving into a new place at the end of May. I think she is busy with moving right now.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 14:04 #14204Senior Member

Posts: 250Yeah I seen just nothing recent, I seen her begging of may wanted to kick June off same way and don't want to message her unless I see her currently active and just wondered if anyone knew if she was out of town or something.
Originally Posted by Missery
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 13:47 #14203Senior Member

Posts: 479She posted on Tryst last week.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 13:17 #14202Senior Member

Posts: 250Henny
Has any one seen henny lately seems like she stopped posting ads.
-
05-28-24 12:15 #14201Senior Member

Posts: 68Britney
That's Britney. I thought she moved to Florida. If it is really her, she is good to go. She is definitely older that 33. More like 43 maybe more. The filter really hides the lines in her face. She has some thickness in the belly region too. Awesome tits though. Was a pretty standard encounter. Some talking then got handsy. BBBJ. Cover goes in doggy, then Mish finish.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 10:43 #14200Regular Member

Posts: 5Intel on Sara
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...348/4245240413
Anyone know anything on this one?
-
05-28-24 10:22 #14199Senior Member

Posts: 168Any info on her??
This gal looks amazing. I searched the pics through tineye and they came up legit, please let me know if that's a good way to verify!? Has anyone seen this gal?
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6362025053
-
05-27-24 23:18 #14198Senior Member

Posts: 52Tayye
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/170678535
Won't repeat. Incall is in a shit area of town. Also, I'm used to the pictures being better than real life but wasn't quite prepared for this one.
-
05-27-24 19:01 #14197Senior Member

Posts: 245Check post 13757, be safe.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 19:01 #14196Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone met these gals?
https://callescort.org/314-904-5982
Legit and for real?
-
05-27-24 11:54 #14195Senior Member

Posts: 150Lacey
Has anyone visited Lacey? Reminds me of the girls from high school. I'm interested. Should I be?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/170569617
-
05-27-24 11:54 #14194Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks for the head's up
She said she wanted an hour for $250 and I thought that was high. I asked if she had a site for services or something. When she didn't offer anything I passed. Glad I did.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 11:19 #14193Senior Member

Posts: 30Kelly in Forest Park
Anyone have any luck with this one. I text back and forth and seems legit but reviews on EB seem a bit sketch and never seen anyone mention her on this board.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9723839273
Wyz.
-
05-26-24 21:00 #14192Senior Member

Posts: 159Bruh. You ain't never lied
I don't like to put anyone down for their appearance. I'm sure she's a decent, nice lady. Probably with a family and grandkids unaware of her double life. But. She would have to pay me. Even at that, It would be difficult, if not impossible for me to consummate the deal. This is not something that you pay for. This is a mercy fuck.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 13:15 #14191Senior Member

Posts: 553Simply Cause And Effect
I thought the exact same thing, I guess if she does it for you then "more power to you" but I really think it's just another example of how this town has degraded to such a poor level of quality, younger (20's and 30's) and "attractive" providers who "aren't" just deposit scammers or GPS loons that now these old, mediocre "battleships" keep getting elevated and recommended more out of a "lack of options" than any actual arousal from looking at them (well, unless you're in your late 60's or 70's "or" you just have a "gilf" fetish, then knock yourself out)...It's just another example of what's happened to the hobby in STL compared to how this town was 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe











Reply With Quote





