Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 785 1285 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23535
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    You barebacked this one?
    Yes, I did.

  2. #23534

    Lovely Brii. Its a AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    You def sound like you've seen her. My experience was exactly like yours. She's 1000% not doing BBFS CIP. Even her BJ is covered. She's def not "fat as fuck". One thing I'll add is she gets a little moody on 1st visits and is Very strict on time. And that place is hella suspect.
    Strike 1: Its an unlicensed AMP that would be pretty easy for LE to target if they cared.

    Strike 2: Gives a wrong address before giving the correct address.

    Strike 3: No attempt to share what sort of location it is even when asked.

    Strike 4: Unsolicited texting asking what she did wrong when there is no review. Rookie move for sure.

    Strike 5: Fake ooohs and awws. I know when I aint hitting it LIKE THAT. LOL (Buzzkill).

    Strike 6: Terrible body rub and tries to waste your time saying "Turnover when you want". Come on now LOL.

    Strike 7: Setting a timerbut not a clockwatcher.

    Strike 8: Stealthing customers to visit an unlicensed AMP.

  3. #23533
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Today I finally made arrangements to see Nikki aka Megan.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...w/324089051556

    She doesn't look like pics. Not exactly. Nor does she look 30 or in her 30's. She's probably 40+. And her incall is atrocious. Having said that she's a real good f%#k. Her BBBJ is decent. Not as sloppy as I like it but she will get you hard and to the brim of exploding. I found it humorous that she began the session explaining that I can do ANYTHING but kissing or fingering her. Kissing was the last thing I wanted to do but I was disappointed that I couldn't finger her while she was blowing me. Oh well, her tits are nice and fair game for all kinds of kneading and massaging.

    Once she got me hard I then penetrated her doggystyle. Now I've had my way with many providers but this gal had a tight pussy. So tight it made my hardon stiffer than usual. After approximately 15 minutes or so of pounding that thick curvaceous ass I came and it was all good. I mean I couldn't wait to get out of that hell hole.

    I probably won't see her again. But for 160 not bad.

    Take care and stay hard.
    You barebacked this one?

  4. #23532
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Oh and here's the url with a couple more pics she sent https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-ae00d6da2a4b.
    This one is fucking hot. I mean hot.

    I'll reach out to her soon. And I didn't have seeking, just made an account and trying to navigate my way there.

    Is it reliable?

  5. #23531
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one while I was in town for work. On Seeking, but learned that she's a UTR with a creampie fetish. Damage was 400, but not sure exactly what she would charge guys on here, but I know she's definitely looking for more meets.
    There goes her phone! Haha.

  6. #23530
    Similar experience, she takes cock well, she at least used to be willing to arrange sloppy seconds for any interested in that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Today I finally made arrangements to see Nikki aka Megan.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...w/324089051556

    She doesn't look like pics. Not exactly. Nor does she look 30 or in her 30's. She's probably 40+. And her incall is atrocious. Having said that she's a real good f%#k. Her BBBJ is decent. Not as sloppy as I like it but she will get you hard and to the brim of exploding. I found it humorous that she began the session explaining that I can do ANYTHING but kissing or fingering her. Kissing was the last thing I wanted to do but I was disappointed that I couldn't finger her while she was blowing me. Oh well, her tits are nice and fair game for all kinds of kneading and massaging.

    Once she got me hard I then penetrated her doggystyle. Now I've had my way with many providers but this gal had a tight pussy. So tight it made my hardon stiffer than usual. After approximately 15 minutes or so of pounding that thick curvaceous ass I came and it was all good. I mean I couldn't wait to get out of that hell hole.

    I probably won't see her again. But for 160 not bad.

    Take care and stay hard.

  7. #23529

    If you're horny she won't disappoint

    Today I finally made arrangements to see Nikki aka Megan.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...w/324089051556

    She doesn't look like pics. Not exactly. Nor does she look 30 or in her 30's. She's probably 40+. And her incall is atrocious. Having said that she's a real good f%#k. Her BBBJ is decent. Not as sloppy as I like it but she will get you hard and to the brim of exploding. I found it humorous that she began the session explaining that I can do ANYTHING but kissing or fingering her. Kissing was the last thing I wanted to do but I was disappointed that I couldn't finger her while she was blowing me. Oh well, her tits are nice and fair game for all kinds of kneading and massaging.

    Once she got me hard I then penetrated her doggystyle. Now I've had my way with many providers but this gal had a tight pussy. So tight it made my hardon stiffer than usual. After approximately 15 minutes or so of pounding that thick curvaceous ass I came and it was all good. I mean I couldn't wait to get out of that hell hole.

    I probably won't see her again. But for 160 not bad.

    Take care and stay hard.

  8. #23528
    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't. She's the most vanilla provider you'd ever meet. I'm willing to bet every penny I have this dude never saw her.
    Seconded. There is literally no evidence across all boards and reviews that she's remotely "nasty". It was pretty basic. She's hot though.

  9. #23527

    Bri

    She doesn't. She's the most vanilla provider you'd ever meet. I'm willing to bet every penny I have this dude never saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Dows she offer greek?

  10. #23526

    Been trying to see this one

    So I've been watching her ads now over the last two years. She kept saying no BBFS. Today she finally agreed! Mission accomplished. However, I should a kept my money. She agreed 200 for bb and said her head was the best. Yea ok. Heard that before. Will say not bad. But she will talk your ear off. I hate wasting time. Let's get to business. She kept talking! My god. Finally. Bbj again. It bad but took forever to get it. Then flipped her over for doggy and it was meh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...l/164659085650

  11. #23525
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Already had got blown up has many dudes lineup already for sloppy 5 ths LOL.

    She can host where is dirtyfuck for cream pie eating contest later tonight LOL.
    You rang?

    I am. Dirty fuk.

  12. #23524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Nina Bubbles

    Nina Bubbles is open.

    Sometimes she is OK with bbfscip at 500. Sometimes she want 700 or 800.

    It all depends on if she needs a fix.

  13. #23523

    Brie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Lovely Brii.

    Stinky puss. Fat. No makeup. Pump and dump. OK BBBJ. No c I m.

    Shifty 99 motel. 120 bbfscip for hh. She wanted 250.

    I think I paid to much.

    So nasty I might repeat because I like nasty. LOL.
    Dows she offer greek?

  14. #23522

    No suprise

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her today so ill report back tonight.
    Totally ghosted me.

  15. #23521

    Yes, she is a strange one

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    LOL she finally posted a ad. This was my nextdoor find from earlier.

    Be aware she went psycho on me and said she was going to tell the cops I raped her, which is hilarious because she let me film our entire encounter. Her makeup is fucking weird and a turn off too.
    I am not surprised she went psycho on you as I had her over to clean my house and she was a trip. She kept saying how good she was cleaning but it was barely better when she left. She was definitely on some sort of drug and easily distracted. Yes, makeup and super long fake eyelashes weren't my thing. She was tall and kind of awkward. I wondered if this was the girl in your original post. We must live in the same area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape