Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 786 1286 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23513

    Nerdyguy12

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Oh and here's the url with a couple more pics she sent https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-ae00d6da2a4b.
    Hey Nerdyguy,

    I sent you a PM, thanks.

  2. #23512

    LakeGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one while I was in town for work. On Seeking, but learned that she's a UTR with a creampie fetish. Damage was 400, but not sure exactly what she would charge guys on here, but I know she's definitely looking for more meets.
    Oh and here's the url with a couple more pics she sent https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-ae00d6da2a4b.

  3. #23511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one while I was in town for work. On Seeking, but learned that she's a UTR with a creampie fetish. Damage was 400, but not sure exactly what she would charge guys on here, but I know she's definitely looking for more meets.
    Send me her SA profile please.

  4. #23510

    Real?

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/509-418-7979

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Lots of post. Any firsthand knowledge whether she belongs on this thread any other details?

  5. #23509

    Lakegirl from Seeking

    Met up with this one while I was in town for work. On Seeking, but learned that she's a UTR with a creampie fetish. Damage was 400, but not sure exactly what she would charge guys on here, but I know she's definitely looking for more meets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7380.jpg‎  

  6. #23508

    For real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    No condom in sight. Low fees no upcharge for me. Ok looking. Face is decent, body is meh. Not tight body at all, kinda a dead fish in bed. Here is the real downside though. The reason she needs to sneak you in at night is because she has two small children she lives with. So if you go at night expect kids in the next room. Better time is daytime when kids are in school. Really nice, seems really new to this. Feel bad giving you fuckers a clue on this one. She is going to get turned out quick. Have fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904
    Lots of dead fish lately.

  7. #23507
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Yea she's one of the most reported on and infamous bareback lunatics on this board. I wish I would have seen her 50 pounds ago but after several reports of harassment and blackmail I'm a no go. Tell me you used a burner number! Please!
    She does have a fuck you attitude for sure when scheduling. I'm not scared of her tho, she does have a kid full time hence the time cut off for when you can see her. I never use my phone number.

  8. #23506

    New girl

    No condom in sight. Low fees no upcharge for me. Ok looking. Face is decent, body is meh. Not tight body at all, kinda a dead fish in bed. Here is the real downside though. The reason she needs to sneak you in at night is because she has two small children she lives with. So if you go at night expect kids in the next room. Better time is daytime when kids are in school. Really nice, seems really new to this. Feel bad giving you fuckers a clue on this one. She is going to get turned out quick. Have fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904

  9. #23505
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    If your down on your luck and need someone quick cheap and reliable this is your girl. She big and short but she's always down for BB and doesn't say no to anything. I saw her once she wanted a nic vape and a burger king soda. Total 35. So ya'll understand what I'm talking about. I personally wouldn't go BB with her tell me if ya'll have though!
    So nasty and so sweet. I bareback her once or twice a month. I've got a long cock of normal girth and something about her anatomy feels DAMN good.

  10. #23504

    Nadiya

    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    See link wording in ad states "So bare with me as far as that goes." Coded words possibly. Have fun figuring it out boys.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....d-your-fantasy
    The ad of her is very interesting. I don't think those are the code words, because, I think she is not that smart to write the ad in a code language. What I think is that she is asking us to bear with her as she is new to industry and she is not familiar with the alphabet jargon.

    But, I am getting the vibes that she may belong here with her additional services. One thing for sure is that she is looking more like a Latina than an East indian.

    I wish I can TOFTT, but I am from Portland.

    -Marc

  11. #23503
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    She's doing fine, she just left my place.
    Does she post anymore? She had some kind of hurt back last time we hung out.

  12. #23502

    Naydia

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSteelHead  [View Original Post]
    Maybe. Looks more like she just can't spell, based on the number of other grammatical and spelling errors in the ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    Her "$500 Minimum" tells me all I need to "no".

    I'll wager she's another all-covered, non-providing money collector. I'm only guessing, mind you, and I'd love to be wrong!
    One thing is for sure, her spelling and grammar is so terrible reading her ad actually gave me a headache. I think her pics are great and she is my type (skinny brunette etc). But I am definitely not spending 5 to find out. Not when she has zero reviews and her profile itself does not have any intel. My experience with East Indians has been varied. On SA I have had some of the best appointments ever. Most of them are extremely horney and will say you need a condom, but the moment you eat them out and make them cum, they will gladly agree to going bare. I have not seen many on SA but all of them have given me incredible dates. On the boards though (I. E. East Indian providers advertising on TER or TNA etc) I have had terrible luck I. E. CBJ and LFK, with the one exception in TX and Toronto where East Indian providers tend to give better service (and I believe that is only the case due to much higher competition). Either way sorry for the rant. If anyone sees her please provide details, would love to find some intel on her.

  13. #23501

    Missbizness

    MissBizness told me she listed "up charges for extras" on her ad which includes BBFS.

    I asked her what the uncharge. Was for BBFS but I have not received a response.

  14. #23500
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    Her "$500 Minimum" tells me all I need to "no".

    I'll wager she's another all-covered, non-providing money collector. I'm only guessing, mind you, and I'd love to be wrong!
    She is using a text app number with 1 picture.

    If she was not saying she will do outcall I would think she was a cop.

  15. #23499

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSteelHead  [View Original Post]
    Maybe. Looks more like she just can't spell, based on the number of other grammatical and spelling errors in the ad.
    Her "$500 Minimum" tells me all I need to "no".

    I'll wager she's another all-covered, non-providing money collector. I'm only guessing, mind you, and I'd love to be wrong!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape