Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 27795
-
02-23-24 22:45 #23535Senior Member

Posts: 240Yes, I did.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 22:08 #23534Senior Member

Posts: 175Lovely Brii. Its a AMP
Strike 1: Its an unlicensed AMP that would be pretty easy for LE to target if they cared.
Originally Posted by InHerGuts
[View Original Post]
Strike 2: Gives a wrong address before giving the correct address.
Strike 3: No attempt to share what sort of location it is even when asked.
Strike 4: Unsolicited texting asking what she did wrong when there is no review. Rookie move for sure.
Strike 5: Fake ooohs and awws. I know when I aint hitting it LIKE THAT. LOL (Buzzkill).
Strike 6: Terrible body rub and tries to waste your time saying "Turnover when you want". Come on now LOL.
Strike 7: Setting a timerbut not a clockwatcher.
Strike 8: Stealthing customers to visit an unlicensed AMP.
-
02-23-24 20:45 #23533Senior Member

Posts: 603You barebacked this one?
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 18:17 #23532Senior Member

Posts: 67This one is fucking hot. I mean hot.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12
[View Original Post]
I'll reach out to her soon. And I didn't have seeking, just made an account and trying to navigate my way there.
Is it reliable?
-
02-23-24 14:08 #23531Senior Member

Posts: 2334There goes her phone! Haha.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 03:30 #23530Regular Member

Posts: 16Similar experience, she takes cock well, she at least used to be willing to arrange sloppy seconds for any interested in that.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 00:43 #23529Senior Member

Posts: 240If you're horny she won't disappoint
Today I finally made arrangements to see Nikki aka Megan.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...w/324089051556
She doesn't look like pics. Not exactly. Nor does she look 30 or in her 30's. She's probably 40+. And her incall is atrocious. Having said that she's a real good f%#k. Her BBBJ is decent. Not as sloppy as I like it but she will get you hard and to the brim of exploding. I found it humorous that she began the session explaining that I can do ANYTHING but kissing or fingering her. Kissing was the last thing I wanted to do but I was disappointed that I couldn't finger her while she was blowing me. Oh well, her tits are nice and fair game for all kinds of kneading and massaging.
Once she got me hard I then penetrated her doggystyle. Now I've had my way with many providers but this gal had a tight pussy. So tight it made my hardon stiffer than usual. After approximately 15 minutes or so of pounding that thick curvaceous ass I came and it was all good. I mean I couldn't wait to get out of that hell hole.
I probably won't see her again. But for 160 not bad.
Take care and stay hard.
-
02-22-24 20:59 #23528Senior Member

Posts: 271Seconded. There is literally no evidence across all boards and reviews that she's remotely "nasty". It was pretty basic. She's hot though.
Originally Posted by InHerGuts
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 19:43 #23527Senior Member

Posts: 54Bri
She doesn't. She's the most vanilla provider you'd ever meet. I'm willing to bet every penny I have this dude never saw her.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 18:08 #23526Senior Member

Posts: 27Been trying to see this one
So I've been watching her ads now over the last two years. She kept saying no BBFS. Today she finally agreed! Mission accomplished. However, I should a kept my money. She agreed 200 for bb and said her head was the best. Yea ok. Heard that before. Will say not bad. But she will talk your ear off. I hate wasting time. Let's get to business. She kept talking! My god. Finally. Bbj again. It bad but took forever to get it. Then flipped her over for doggy and it was meh.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...l/164659085650
-
02-22-24 17:06 #23525Senior Member

Posts: 652You rang?
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
I am. Dirty fuk.
-
02-22-24 17:00 #23524Senior Member

Posts: 1098Nina Bubbles
Nina Bubbles is open.
Sometimes she is OK with bbfscip at 500. Sometimes she want 700 or 800.
It all depends on if she needs a fix.
-
02-22-24 16:56 #23523Senior Member

Posts: 340Brie
Dows she offer greek?
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 16:44 #23522Senior Member

Posts: 113No suprise
Totally ghosted me.
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 15:10 #23521Senior Member

Posts: 341Yes, she is a strange one
I am not surprised she went psycho on you as I had her over to clean my house and she was a trip. She kept saying how good she was cleaning but it was barely better when she left. She was definitely on some sort of drug and easily distracted. Yes, makeup and super long fake eyelashes weren't my thing. She was tall and kind of awkward. I wondered if this was the girl in your original post. We must live in the same area.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




