Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 786 1286 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23520
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    She host at all? LOL.

    Feel like she's about to get blown up. Especially with that header on her profile.
    Already had got blown up has many dudes lineup already for sloppy 5 ths LOL.

    She can host where is dirtyfuck for cream pie eating contest later tonight LOL.

  2. #23519
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one while I was in town for work. On Seeking, but learned that she's a UTR with a creampie fetish. Damage was 400, but not sure exactly what she would charge guys on here, but I know she's definitely looking for more meets.
    She host at all? LOL.

    Feel like she's about to get blown up. Especially with that header on her profile.

  3. #23518
    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    No condom in sight. Low fees no upcharge for me. Ok looking. Face is decent, body is meh. Not tight body at all, kinda a dead fish in bed. Here is the real downside though. The reason she needs to sneak you in at night is because she has two small children she lives with. So if you go at night expect kids in the next room. Better time is daytime when kids are in school. Really nice, seems really new to this. Feel bad giving you fuckers a clue on this one. She is going to get turned out quick. Have fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904
    LOL she finally posted a ad. This was my nextdoor find from earlier.

    Be aware she went psycho on me and said she was going to tell the cops I raped her, which is hilarious because she let me film our entire encounter. Her makeup is fucking weird and a turn off too.

  4. #23517

    Read the fine print, small font. It's in perfect english

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    The ad of her is very interesting. I don't think those are the code words, because, I think she is not that smart to write the ad in a code language. What I think is that she is asking us to bear with her as she is new to industry and she is not familiar with the alphabet jargon.

    But, I am getting the vibes that she may belong here with her additional services. One thing for sure is that she is looking more like a Latina than an East indian.

    I wish I can TOFTT, but I am from Portland.

    -Marc
    Funny how the fine print (small font) is the only thing that matters and is in perfect English.

  5. #23516
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one while I was in town for work. On Seeking, but learned that she's a UTR with a creampie fetish. Damage was 400, but not sure exactly what she would charge guys on here, but I know she's definitely looking for more meets.
    I don't have seeking but I'd text her and try.

  6. #23515

    She's real, real user

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/509-418-7979

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Lots of post. Any firsthand knowledge whether she belongs on this thread any other details?
    Spokane girl heavy user. Crystal was her name. Lots of info and reviews. Really.

  7. #23514

    Ill let you know

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/509-418-7979

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Lots of post. Any firsthand knowledge whether she belongs on this thread any other details?
    Seeing her today so ill report back tonight.

  8. #23513

    Nerdyguy12

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Oh and here's the url with a couple more pics she sent https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-ae00d6da2a4b.
    Hey Nerdyguy,

    I sent you a PM, thanks.

  9. #23512

    LakeGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one while I was in town for work. On Seeking, but learned that she's a UTR with a creampie fetish. Damage was 400, but not sure exactly what she would charge guys on here, but I know she's definitely looking for more meets.
    Oh and here's the url with a couple more pics she sent https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-ae00d6da2a4b.

  10. #23511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one while I was in town for work. On Seeking, but learned that she's a UTR with a creampie fetish. Damage was 400, but not sure exactly what she would charge guys on here, but I know she's definitely looking for more meets.
    Send me her SA profile please.

  11. #23510

    Real?

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/509-418-7979

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Lots of post. Any firsthand knowledge whether she belongs on this thread any other details?

  12. #23509

    Lakegirl from Seeking

    Met up with this one while I was in town for work. On Seeking, but learned that she's a UTR with a creampie fetish. Damage was 400, but not sure exactly what she would charge guys on here, but I know she's definitely looking for more meets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7380.jpg‎  

  13. #23508

    For real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    No condom in sight. Low fees no upcharge for me. Ok looking. Face is decent, body is meh. Not tight body at all, kinda a dead fish in bed. Here is the real downside though. The reason she needs to sneak you in at night is because she has two small children she lives with. So if you go at night expect kids in the next room. Better time is daytime when kids are in school. Really nice, seems really new to this. Feel bad giving you fuckers a clue on this one. She is going to get turned out quick. Have fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904
    Lots of dead fish lately.

  14. #23507
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Yea she's one of the most reported on and infamous bareback lunatics on this board. I wish I would have seen her 50 pounds ago but after several reports of harassment and blackmail I'm a no go. Tell me you used a burner number! Please!
    She does have a fuck you attitude for sure when scheduling. I'm not scared of her tho, she does have a kid full time hence the time cut off for when you can see her. I never use my phone number.

  15. #23506

    New girl

    No condom in sight. Low fees no upcharge for me. Ok looking. Face is decent, body is meh. Not tight body at all, kinda a dead fish in bed. Here is the real downside though. The reason she needs to sneak you in at night is because she has two small children she lives with. So if you go at night expect kids in the next room. Better time is daytime when kids are in school. Really nice, seems really new to this. Feel bad giving you fuckers a clue on this one. She is going to get turned out quick. Have fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape