Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4921
-
02-02-24 09:20 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 255Anyone got any good BBBJ or cim at any of the parlors around here? I've been surprised with both at a local place (bbbj one time and bbbj with cim another time), but the ladies are no longer around. Got any names or tips?
-
02-01-24 17:49 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 255Is Lee still there? I know she was saying something about leaving this year. I'd like to stop in and have her at least one more time before she's gone. Her tits are some of my favorites.
Originally Posted by Mdsa7172
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 14:28 #3854Senior Member

Posts: 75Gaga newbie
The latest talent to arrive at Gaga is June. She wasn't as talented as some of the previous girls, but was nice enough. Body appeared all natural with a little tummy. TS was decent and massage was average. After some negotiation, FS at 140 which got the job done. Got a full hour of her time.
Originally Posted by LouisCypher
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 11:23 #3853Senior Member

Posts: 35Ga
Stopped at Ga for a dream yesterday. New girl named June. Very good shower, nice massage, flipped, and had a great finish on top. Continued leg massage till hour was out. Recommend for sure.
-
01-30-24 13:36 #3852Senior Member

Posts: 35Gaga lineup
Is Happy the only girl at Gaga right now? How's her looks? And I noticed an earlier post said something about rate increase. What's it currently running? Planning on a visit this week. Just curious what I'm in for.
Originally Posted by ChooMan
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-30-24 13:19 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 255I miss Julie at GQ. I always had amazing finishes with her.
Originally Posted by ChooMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 13:47 #3850Senior Member

Posts: 128I was not very happy with Happy. Pretty, nice body and pleasant (but poor English). The shower was excellent, but it was downhill from there for me. VERY feeble massage on my back and on the flip it was like someone pushed the fast-forward button. She slipped on her cover like Houdini. Without a build up, I don't perform well and with cover, it's worse. Once she realized that was going nowhere, hands went into play like a jackhammer on overdrive. I won't be back until there's some new blood.
Originally Posted by Michael4044
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 17:13 #3849Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks for this update
I'll scratch Aroma from my potential list.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 14:02 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 25Gq
I visited GQ and inquired about Tata, but she was on a break. Instead, I was introduced to Nana, who was quite appealing with her sizable, genuine bosom. The service provided by Nana was satisfactory, and the table shower was enjoyable and thorough. She even provided mouthwash while showering. However, the massage itself was very gentle in nature. I had a liking for Tata, but it seems she has left.
-
01-19-24 01:37 #3847Senior Member

Posts: 1287Not one
Of them do, they are slick about it. Always slips it their mouth to put it on which is OK if they do it right. The oldens in niota will take it off to pop on their chests.
Originally Posted by StripHerMaked
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 13:21 #3846Senior Member

Posts: 255Been ridden by too many girls at Gaga and GQ to go somewhere like Aroma.
Originally Posted by BigNate
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 12:14 #3845Senior Member

Posts: 209Aroma
I went Aroma a few months ago and do not recommend. If you would like details please let me know.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 10:21 #3844Senior Member

Posts: 147Aroma offers he. But the provider is very old with an unappealing voice.
Never tried ruby.
-
01-18-24 10:14 #3843Senior Member

Posts: 255What sort of body does Happy have? Does she at least give the shaft a bit of licking before putting on the love-glove?
Originally Posted by Michael4044
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 09:46 #3842Senior Member

Posts: 78Thinking about going to Aroma
I'm going to be in Chattanooga in a couple of weeks and am thinking about going to Aroma, just looking for solid massage and HE. Looking at Google Maps, Ruby has been showing as "temporarily closed" since I started researching a couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





