Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 328 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3851
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Went to Gaga and drew Happy. She was nice and playful during the whole massage. Made jokes in the shower. Massage was nice. Asked what I was there for and had a nice finish to the massage. Only got 45 minutes and was disappointed at that. No one was waiting. She was nice, but used to getting full time especially with the rate increases at gaga.
    I was not very happy with Happy. Pretty, nice body and pleasant (but poor English). The shower was excellent, but it was downhill from there for me. VERY feeble massage on my back and on the flip it was like someone pushed the fast-forward button. She slipped on her cover like Houdini. Without a build up, I don't perform well and with cover, it's worse. Once she realized that was going nowhere, hands went into play like a jackhammer on overdrive. I won't be back until there's some new blood.

  2. #3850

    Thanks for this update

    I'll scratch Aroma from my potential list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    Aroma offers he. But the provider is very old with an unappealing voice.

    Never tried ruby.

  3. #3849

    Gq

    I visited GQ and inquired about Tata, but she was on a break. Instead, I was introduced to Nana, who was quite appealing with her sizable, genuine bosom. The service provided by Nana was satisfactory, and the table shower was enjoyable and thorough. She even provided mouthwash while showering. However, the massage itself was very gentle in nature. I had a liking for Tata, but it seems she has left.

  4. #3848

    Not one

    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    What sort of body does Happy have? Does she at least give the shaft a bit of licking before putting on the love-glove?
    Of them do, they are slick about it. Always slips it their mouth to put it on which is OK if they do it right. The oldens in niota will take it off to pop on their chests.

  5. #3847
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNate  [View Original Post]
    I went Aroma a few months ago and do not recommend. If you would like details please let me know.
    Been ridden by too many girls at Gaga and GQ to go somewhere like Aroma.

  6. #3846

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to either of the parlors in Fort O? I think Aroma and Ruby are the names.

    Been awhile since I've been so curious if anyone has been lately and how was the experience and women?
    I went Aroma a few months ago and do not recommend. If you would like details please let me know.

  7. #3845
    Aroma offers he. But the provider is very old with an unappealing voice.

    Never tried ruby.

  8. #3844
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Went to Gaga and drew Happy. She was nice and playful during the whole massage. Made jokes in the shower. Massage was nice. Asked what I was there for and had a nice finish to the massage. Only got 45 minutes and was disappointed at that. No one was waiting. She was nice, but used to getting full time especially with the rate increases at gaga.
    What sort of body does Happy have? Does she at least give the shaft a bit of licking before putting on the love-glove?

  9. #3843

    Thinking about going to Aroma

    I'm going to be in Chattanooga in a couple of weeks and am thinking about going to Aroma, just looking for solid massage and HE. Looking at Google Maps, Ruby has been showing as "temporarily closed" since I started researching a couple of weeks ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to either of the parlors in Fort O? I think Aroma and Ruby are the names.

    Been awhile since I've been so curious if anyone has been lately and how was the experience and women?

  10. #3842

    Fort O

    Has anyone been to either of the parlors in Fort O? I think Aroma and Ruby are the names.

    Been awhile since I've been so curious if anyone has been lately and how was the experience and women?

  11. #3841
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Went to Gaga and drew Happy. She was nice and playful during the whole massage. Made jokes in the shower. Massage was nice. Asked what I was there for and had a nice finish to the massage. Only got 45 minutes and was disappointed at that. No one was waiting. She was nice, but used to getting full time especially with the rate increases at gaga.
    Happened to me once. But other visits were great. May be just a day!

  12. #3840

    Gaga

    Went to Gaga and drew Happy. She was nice and playful during the whole massage. Made jokes in the shower. Massage was nice. Asked what I was there for and had a nice finish to the massage. Only got 45 minutes and was disappointed at that. No one was waiting. She was nice, but used to getting full time especially with the rate increases at gaga.

  13. #3839

    Texts

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had issues with a provider texting them? I get a lot of scam texts anyway, so this is probably unrelated. But I've recently gotten texts with a random girls name.
    I've had issues with this. I started blocking the numbers and starting using a phone call app to hide my number.

  14. #3838

    Gq

    Anyone been to GQ lately? What girls are there right now.

  15. #3837
    Has anyone had issues with a provider texting them? I get a lot of scam texts anyway, so this is probably unrelated. But I've recently gotten texts with a random girls name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape