Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4915
-
01-21-24 17:13 #3850Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks for this update
I'll scratch Aroma from my potential list.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 14:02 #3849Senior Member

Posts: 25Gq
I visited GQ and inquired about Tata, but she was on a break. Instead, I was introduced to Nana, who was quite appealing with her sizable, genuine bosom. The service provided by Nana was satisfactory, and the table shower was enjoyable and thorough. She even provided mouthwash while showering. However, the massage itself was very gentle in nature. I had a liking for Tata, but it seems she has left.
-
01-19-24 01:37 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 1287Not one
Of them do, they are slick about it. Always slips it their mouth to put it on which is OK if they do it right. The oldens in niota will take it off to pop on their chests.
Originally Posted by StripHerMaked
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 13:21 #3847Senior Member

Posts: 255Been ridden by too many girls at Gaga and GQ to go somewhere like Aroma.
Originally Posted by BigNate
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 12:14 #3846Senior Member

Posts: 209Aroma
I went Aroma a few months ago and do not recommend. If you would like details please let me know.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 10:21 #3845Senior Member

Posts: 147Aroma offers he. But the provider is very old with an unappealing voice.
Never tried ruby.
-
01-18-24 10:14 #3844Senior Member

Posts: 255What sort of body does Happy have? Does she at least give the shaft a bit of licking before putting on the love-glove?
Originally Posted by Michael4044
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 09:46 #3843Senior Member

Posts: 78Thinking about going to Aroma
I'm going to be in Chattanooga in a couple of weeks and am thinking about going to Aroma, just looking for solid massage and HE. Looking at Google Maps, Ruby has been showing as "temporarily closed" since I started researching a couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 08:44 #3842Senior Member

Posts: 228Fort O
Has anyone been to either of the parlors in Fort O? I think Aroma and Ruby are the names.
Been awhile since I've been so curious if anyone has been lately and how was the experience and women?
-
01-17-24 09:29 #3841Regular Member

Posts: 13Sometimes
Happened to me once. But other visits were great. May be just a day!
Originally Posted by Michael4044
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 08:36 #3840Senior Member

Posts: 67Gaga
Went to Gaga and drew Happy. She was nice and playful during the whole massage. Made jokes in the shower. Massage was nice. Asked what I was there for and had a nice finish to the massage. Only got 45 minutes and was disappointed at that. No one was waiting. She was nice, but used to getting full time especially with the rate increases at gaga.
-
01-14-24 09:20 #3839Senior Member

Posts: 89Texts
I've had issues with this. I started blocking the numbers and starting using a phone call app to hide my number.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 19:53 #3838Senior Member

Posts: 362Gq
Anyone been to GQ lately? What girls are there right now.
-
01-13-24 02:42 #3837Senior Member

Posts: 147Has anyone had issues with a provider texting them? I get a lot of scam texts anyway, so this is probably unrelated. But I've recently gotten texts with a random girls name.
-
01-08-24 18:20 #3836Senior Member

Posts: 255Lineup Gaga
Who's at Gaga right now. Obviously Lee, but who else? I'd like to try someone new.










Reply With Quote



