Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 328 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3860
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Every time I have stopped in it has just been the old lady. Guess they can't get talent anymore.
    Thanks for the info!

  2. #3859

    K hot

    Quote Originally Posted by ChooMan  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anybody has tried K-Stone recently? Most recent reports were pretty poor, but things change. Just wondering if anyone has been by to check it out. If not, I might TOFTT.
    Every time I have stopped in it has just been the old lady. Guess they can't get talent anymore.

  3. #3858

    Any New Info on K-Stone?

    Just wondering if anybody has tried K-Stone recently? Most recent reports were pretty poor, but things change. Just wondering if anyone has been by to check it out. If not, I might TOFTT.

  4. #3857

    Lisa at GQ

    I was in GQ on Sunday and got a surprise and found out there was a new girl Lisa that has been here for just a couple days.

    To start with she gave a better massage than I have had in over a year from GQ it was even kinda therapeutic. She has a great body very skinny and big for the frame Fake breasts. I enjoyed my time with her and she has a very nice kitty. Also did not push me to leave when I finished. We talked for a minute until I decided time to go.

    Only down is she does have some facial work done and not the biggest fan of the puffed up lips.

  5. #3856

    Abr?

    Quote Originally Posted by WPood  [View Original Post]
    In Cartersville, you have your choice of ABR (Kamp) or Vivi (Camp). Both are extremely well-reviewed and reasonably priced. Or, continue to complain about the crap you have it Chattanooga. I live in Southwest, NC, where there is nothing. It is barren here. I have to drive much further than one hour, so suck it up or don't complain.
    I found Vivi on Google Maps, where is ABR? Did it change names?

  6. #3855
    Anyone got any good BBBJ or cim at any of the parlors around here? I've been surprised with both at a local place (bbbj one time and bbbj with cim another time), but the ladies are no longer around. Got any names or tips?

  7. #3854
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdsa7172  [View Original Post]
    The latest talent to arrive at Gaga is June. She wasn't as talented as some of the previous girls, but was nice enough. Body appeared all natural with a little tummy. TS was decent and massage was average. After some negotiation, FS at 140 which got the job done. Got a full hour of her time.
    Is Lee still there? I know she was saying something about leaving this year. I'd like to stop in and have her at least one more time before she's gone. Her tits are some of my favorites.

  8. #3853

    Gaga newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisCypher  [View Original Post]
    Is Happy the only girl at Gaga right now? How's her looks? And I noticed an earlier post said something about rate increase. What's it currently running? Planning on a visit this week. Just curious what I'm in for.

    Thanks.
    The latest talent to arrive at Gaga is June. She wasn't as talented as some of the previous girls, but was nice enough. Body appeared all natural with a little tummy. TS was decent and massage was average. After some negotiation, FS at 140 which got the job done. Got a full hour of her time.

  9. #3852

    Ga

    Stopped at Ga for a dream yesterday. New girl named June. Very good shower, nice massage, flipped, and had a great finish on top. Continued leg massage till hour was out. Recommend for sure.

  10. #3851

    Gaga lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by ChooMan  [View Original Post]
    I was not very happy with Happy. Pretty, nice body and pleasant (but poor English). The shower was excellent, but it was downhill from there for me. VERY feeble massage on my back and on the flip it was like someone pushed the fast-forward button. She slipped on her cover like Houdini. Without a build up, I don't perform well and with cover, it's worse. Once she realized that was going nowhere, hands went into play like a jackhammer on overdrive. I won't be back until there's some new blood.
    Is Happy the only girl at Gaga right now? How's her looks? And I noticed an earlier post said something about rate increase. What's it currently running? Planning on a visit this week. Just curious what I'm in for.

    Thanks.

  11. #3850
    Quote Originally Posted by ChooMan  [View Original Post]
    I was not very happy with Happy. Pretty, nice body and pleasant (but poor English). The shower was excellent, but it was downhill from there for me. VERY feeble massage on my back and on the flip it was like someone pushed the fast-forward button. She slipped on her cover like Houdini. Without a build up, I don't perform well and with cover, it's worse. Once she realized that was going nowhere, hands went into play like a jackhammer on overdrive. I won't be back until there's some new blood.
    I miss Julie at GQ. I always had amazing finishes with her.

  12. #3849
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Went to Gaga and drew Happy. She was nice and playful during the whole massage. Made jokes in the shower. Massage was nice. Asked what I was there for and had a nice finish to the massage. Only got 45 minutes and was disappointed at that. No one was waiting. She was nice, but used to getting full time especially with the rate increases at gaga.
    I was not very happy with Happy. Pretty, nice body and pleasant (but poor English). The shower was excellent, but it was downhill from there for me. VERY feeble massage on my back and on the flip it was like someone pushed the fast-forward button. She slipped on her cover like Houdini. Without a build up, I don't perform well and with cover, it's worse. Once she realized that was going nowhere, hands went into play like a jackhammer on overdrive. I won't be back until there's some new blood.

  13. #3848

    Thanks for this update

    I'll scratch Aroma from my potential list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    Aroma offers he. But the provider is very old with an unappealing voice.

    Never tried ruby.

  14. #3847

    Gq

    I visited GQ and inquired about Tata, but she was on a break. Instead, I was introduced to Nana, who was quite appealing with her sizable, genuine bosom. The service provided by Nana was satisfactory, and the table shower was enjoyable and thorough. She even provided mouthwash while showering. However, the massage itself was very gentle in nature. I had a liking for Tata, but it seems she has left.

  15. #3846

    Not one

    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    What sort of body does Happy have? Does she at least give the shaft a bit of licking before putting on the love-glove?
    Of them do, they are slick about it. Always slips it their mouth to put it on which is OK if they do it right. The oldens in niota will take it off to pop on their chests.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape