Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 328 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3854

    Gaga newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisCypher  [View Original Post]
    Is Happy the only girl at Gaga right now? How's her looks? And I noticed an earlier post said something about rate increase. What's it currently running? Planning on a visit this week. Just curious what I'm in for.

    Thanks.
    The latest talent to arrive at Gaga is June. She wasn't as talented as some of the previous girls, but was nice enough. Body appeared all natural with a little tummy. TS was decent and massage was average. After some negotiation, FS at 140 which got the job done. Got a full hour of her time.

  2. #3853

    Ga

    Stopped at Ga for a dream yesterday. New girl named June. Very good shower, nice massage, flipped, and had a great finish on top. Continued leg massage till hour was out. Recommend for sure.

  3. #3852

    Gaga lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by ChooMan  [View Original Post]
    I was not very happy with Happy. Pretty, nice body and pleasant (but poor English). The shower was excellent, but it was downhill from there for me. VERY feeble massage on my back and on the flip it was like someone pushed the fast-forward button. She slipped on her cover like Houdini. Without a build up, I don't perform well and with cover, it's worse. Once she realized that was going nowhere, hands went into play like a jackhammer on overdrive. I won't be back until there's some new blood.
    Is Happy the only girl at Gaga right now? How's her looks? And I noticed an earlier post said something about rate increase. What's it currently running? Planning on a visit this week. Just curious what I'm in for.

    Thanks.

  4. #3851
    Quote Originally Posted by ChooMan  [View Original Post]
    I was not very happy with Happy. Pretty, nice body and pleasant (but poor English). The shower was excellent, but it was downhill from there for me. VERY feeble massage on my back and on the flip it was like someone pushed the fast-forward button. She slipped on her cover like Houdini. Without a build up, I don't perform well and with cover, it's worse. Once she realized that was going nowhere, hands went into play like a jackhammer on overdrive. I won't be back until there's some new blood.
    I miss Julie at GQ. I always had amazing finishes with her.

  5. #3850
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Went to Gaga and drew Happy. She was nice and playful during the whole massage. Made jokes in the shower. Massage was nice. Asked what I was there for and had a nice finish to the massage. Only got 45 minutes and was disappointed at that. No one was waiting. She was nice, but used to getting full time especially with the rate increases at gaga.
    I was not very happy with Happy. Pretty, nice body and pleasant (but poor English). The shower was excellent, but it was downhill from there for me. VERY feeble massage on my back and on the flip it was like someone pushed the fast-forward button. She slipped on her cover like Houdini. Without a build up, I don't perform well and with cover, it's worse. Once she realized that was going nowhere, hands went into play like a jackhammer on overdrive. I won't be back until there's some new blood.

  6. #3849

    Thanks for this update

    I'll scratch Aroma from my potential list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    Aroma offers he. But the provider is very old with an unappealing voice.

    Never tried ruby.

  7. #3848

    Gq

    I visited GQ and inquired about Tata, but she was on a break. Instead, I was introduced to Nana, who was quite appealing with her sizable, genuine bosom. The service provided by Nana was satisfactory, and the table shower was enjoyable and thorough. She even provided mouthwash while showering. However, the massage itself was very gentle in nature. I had a liking for Tata, but it seems she has left.

  8. #3847

    Not one

    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    What sort of body does Happy have? Does she at least give the shaft a bit of licking before putting on the love-glove?
    Of them do, they are slick about it. Always slips it their mouth to put it on which is OK if they do it right. The oldens in niota will take it off to pop on their chests.

  9. #3846
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNate  [View Original Post]
    I went Aroma a few months ago and do not recommend. If you would like details please let me know.
    Been ridden by too many girls at Gaga and GQ to go somewhere like Aroma.

  10. #3845

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to either of the parlors in Fort O? I think Aroma and Ruby are the names.

    Been awhile since I've been so curious if anyone has been lately and how was the experience and women?
    I went Aroma a few months ago and do not recommend. If you would like details please let me know.

  11. #3844
    Aroma offers he. But the provider is very old with an unappealing voice.

    Never tried ruby.

  12. #3843
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Went to Gaga and drew Happy. She was nice and playful during the whole massage. Made jokes in the shower. Massage was nice. Asked what I was there for and had a nice finish to the massage. Only got 45 minutes and was disappointed at that. No one was waiting. She was nice, but used to getting full time especially with the rate increases at gaga.
    What sort of body does Happy have? Does she at least give the shaft a bit of licking before putting on the love-glove?

  13. #3842

    Thinking about going to Aroma

    I'm going to be in Chattanooga in a couple of weeks and am thinking about going to Aroma, just looking for solid massage and HE. Looking at Google Maps, Ruby has been showing as "temporarily closed" since I started researching a couple of weeks ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to either of the parlors in Fort O? I think Aroma and Ruby are the names.

    Been awhile since I've been so curious if anyone has been lately and how was the experience and women?

  14. #3841

    Fort O

    Has anyone been to either of the parlors in Fort O? I think Aroma and Ruby are the names.

    Been awhile since I've been so curious if anyone has been lately and how was the experience and women?

  15. #3840
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Went to Gaga and drew Happy. She was nice and playful during the whole massage. Made jokes in the shower. Massage was nice. Asked what I was there for and had a nice finish to the massage. Only got 45 minutes and was disappointed at that. No one was waiting. She was nice, but used to getting full time especially with the rate increases at gaga.
    Happened to me once. But other visits were great. May be just a day!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape