Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 329 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3844
    Aroma offers he. But the provider is very old with an unappealing voice.

    Never tried ruby.

  2. #3843
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Went to Gaga and drew Happy. She was nice and playful during the whole massage. Made jokes in the shower. Massage was nice. Asked what I was there for and had a nice finish to the massage. Only got 45 minutes and was disappointed at that. No one was waiting. She was nice, but used to getting full time especially with the rate increases at gaga.
    What sort of body does Happy have? Does she at least give the shaft a bit of licking before putting on the love-glove?

  3. #3842

    Thinking about going to Aroma

    I'm going to be in Chattanooga in a couple of weeks and am thinking about going to Aroma, just looking for solid massage and HE. Looking at Google Maps, Ruby has been showing as "temporarily closed" since I started researching a couple of weeks ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to either of the parlors in Fort O? I think Aroma and Ruby are the names.

    Been awhile since I've been so curious if anyone has been lately and how was the experience and women?

  4. #3841

    Fort O

    Has anyone been to either of the parlors in Fort O? I think Aroma and Ruby are the names.

    Been awhile since I've been so curious if anyone has been lately and how was the experience and women?

  5. #3840
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Went to Gaga and drew Happy. She was nice and playful during the whole massage. Made jokes in the shower. Massage was nice. Asked what I was there for and had a nice finish to the massage. Only got 45 minutes and was disappointed at that. No one was waiting. She was nice, but used to getting full time especially with the rate increases at gaga.
    Happened to me once. But other visits were great. May be just a day!

  6. #3839

    Gaga

    Went to Gaga and drew Happy. She was nice and playful during the whole massage. Made jokes in the shower. Massage was nice. Asked what I was there for and had a nice finish to the massage. Only got 45 minutes and was disappointed at that. No one was waiting. She was nice, but used to getting full time especially with the rate increases at gaga.

  7. #3838

    Texts

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had issues with a provider texting them? I get a lot of scam texts anyway, so this is probably unrelated. But I've recently gotten texts with a random girls name.
    I've had issues with this. I started blocking the numbers and starting using a phone call app to hide my number.

  8. #3837

    Gq

    Anyone been to GQ lately? What girls are there right now.

  9. #3836
    Has anyone had issues with a provider texting them? I get a lot of scam texts anyway, so this is probably unrelated. But I've recently gotten texts with a random girls name.

  10. #3835

    Lineup Gaga

    Who's at Gaga right now. Obviously Lee, but who else? I'd like to try someone new.

  11. #3834

    Gaga

    Saw Bebe at Gaga 2 days ago. I've never been there before. Actually never been to Georgia before. But I had to be in Chattanooga so I thought I'd give it a try. Pretty decent place. Seemed clean, table shower was fine but no playtime in there. It seemed to really just be to get cleaned up. Had a good time with her, nice thicker body. I don't really know how much info to post here, if anyone wants more info, I guess ask me.

  12. #3833
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by Smdnybbb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one. No name given, but ad is on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/526349831863

    Thanks.
    I called and left message. No call back. Wish I could find out.

  13. #3832

    Body-Foot Massage on STG

    Anyone have any info on this one. No name given, but ad is on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/526349831863

    Thanks.

  14. #3831

    Pine?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddu69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Pine Spa? Is it worth going to?
    Is that the place in Niota?

  15. #3830

    Pine

    She's a little nicer if she remembers you, but still not great. There have been random 1 offs there that were pretty fantastic, but there's no rhyme or reason for when they are there. Worst case go to the door and ring the bell, if the older lady answers ask if it's the meat market and say you're at the wrong place.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreezeGopher  [View Original Post]
    Checked it out once. Older female with attitude. Resentful massage. Wouldn't waste your time there given other nearby options. There's a reason the establishment doesn't receive rave reviews.

    Happy to learn of experiences to the contrary.

    Good luck.

    FG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape