Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 24791
-
12-02-23 20:33 #20891Senior Member

Posts: 338Early birds
Okay, does anyone have a reliable BBBJ provider that's up before 9 am? Most of the girls that say they're 24/7 are usually 100% unreliable.
-
12-02-23 14:49 #20890Senior Member

Posts: 189For what its worth
Never had her but for what its worth I remember reading negative reviews about her lackluster performance. I did message her way back when and she responded back to me. 3 days later.
Originally Posted by Teshiku
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 14:47 #20889Regular Member

Posts: 10Latin agency benefits
I would only do AMPs until the beginning of the summer when I found the Latin agency. I have had anywhere from 15-20 experiences with the agencies now. I have only been to the super 8 on southport and then red roof in greenwood. I would say 8/10 experiences has been great. Its quick and easy you simply text them what you want and they get a girl ready for you. Some of them allow extras for $50 some don't. I personally like them because they are clean and most the time I'm getting at least a 8/10 girl. Some of the independent girls want too much money and aren't deserving of it. I will say the only downside is the language barrier but even then they speak enough English and I speak enough Spanish to get the job done. If anyone has any questions PM me.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 11:33 #20888Senior Member

Posts: 350She used to work out of the Red Roof off 96th by the 465 exit on the NW side. I saw her once a few years back, and the service was apathetic at best, and she was saggy all over also some baby damage. The pics are accurate but the angles, are carefully selected. I remember her having a cute face. I never returned.
Originally Posted by Teshiku
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 11:27 #20887Senior Member

Posts: 350It actually depends on the provider. I don't know about the current line up, but there have been DI providers that would do outs in the past.
Originally Posted by Himeros32
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 22:11 #20886Regular Member

Posts: 17It was my understanding that Discreet Info doesn't do outcall. Is that incorrect?
Originally Posted by PhlipJ11
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 10:20 #20885Senior Member

Posts: 55Smart choice but one of the girls you posted got a comment of them being fake my guy.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 10:03 #20884Senior Member

Posts: 55Is there a review for her
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/4632015928
Swear I seen her but now I can't find it.
-
12-01-23 09:20 #20883Senior Member

Posts: 153Just a bad feeling
I was wondering the same thing last night I visited the Red Roof, several Latin providers set up there, communicating was good contacting, and setting up, but once I arrived the ghosting started with one, so contacted another and she requested me send pictures of the building, this went on and on over 10 minutes and got the feeling it might be a sting, stalling while they secured another arrest or something like that? My patience got the best of me and I decided to roll out. I got insults from one, the other made lame excuses over phone not notifying? We've heard that before! Better safe than sorry.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161234166
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161232332
-
12-01-23 08:55 #20882Senior Member

Posts: 109Di
Check the Discreet Info blog.
Originally Posted by Himeros32
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 00:04 #20881Regular Member

Posts: 17Passing through
Will be passing through Indy next week and looking for something reliable and attractive for an outcall. Doesn't seem to be overly much. Any recommendations? Won't really have much free time to play games on trying scams and ghosters. Not overly concerned to the donation, just not 1 k levels.
-
11-30-23 21:27 #20880Senior Member

Posts: 350Cops are running a sting in Greenwood at Stone Hedge Apts
The cops a running a sting.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161205268#.
They used the same pics a few months back in thier fake ads.
Be extra careful and think with your big head.
https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/operation-march-sadness-8-arrested-in-jackson-county-human-trafficking-pedophile-operation/
-
11-30-23 18:43 #20879Regular Member

Posts: 22
-
11-30-23 18:40 #20878Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone ever meet this one?
New to the board and hoping I can learn a lot. Got my eye on this one. She is kind of the more mature type lady I am looking for and not sure if she is for real. Got tired of using phone chats for hookups. Most of them just out to scam you. Any info someone has on her be appreciated.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/161195943
-
11-30-23 18:23 #20877Senior Member

Posts: 808Passion
Dude, she was at my place a couple weeks ago. She wasn't that great and I had a hell of a time getting her to leave. She was there for like five hours too long.
Originally Posted by JonWW96
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



