Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 762 1262 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20876

    Anyone ever meet this one?

    New to the board and hoping I can learn a lot. Got my eye on this one. She is kind of the more mature type lady I am looking for and not sure if she is for real. Got tired of using phone chats for hookups. Most of them just out to scam you. Any info someone has on her be appreciated.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/161195943

  2. #20875

    Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by JonWW96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm sure a lot of you have run across her by now. She is my absolute favorite and it actually pains me to think this might bring her more "business", but I believe she is in Carmel tonight. She was last night as well but only posted on STG to the Carmel location, which I assume might not have gotten her as much exposure. Just thought I would let you all know. I've posted a couple reviews for her on EB. She used to have a lot more, but they have disappeared. You won't be disappointed. If you have any questions about her, feel free to PM me. And, if you do go see her, tell her Jon recommended her. Maybe it will get me a little extra loving the next time I see her. LOL. She's special and means a lot to me, so please treat her well if you do go see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...r/683831747832

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...554/7654132206
    Dude, she was at my place a couple weeks ago. She wasn't that great and I had a hell of a time getting her to leave. She was there for like five hours too long.

  3. #20874

    Passion in Carmel

    Hey all,

    I'm sure a lot of you have run across her by now. She is my absolute favorite and it actually pains me to think this might bring her more "business", but I believe she is in Carmel tonight. She was last night as well but only posted on STG to the Carmel location, which I assume might not have gotten her as much exposure. Just thought I would let you all know. I've posted a couple reviews for her on EB. She used to have a lot more, but they have disappeared. You won't be disappointed. If you have any questions about her, feel free to PM me. And, if you do go see her, tell her Jon recommended her. Maybe it will get me a little extra loving the next time I see her. LOL. She's special and means a lot to me, so please treat her well if you do go see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...r/683831747832

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...554/7654132206

  4. #20873

    London update

    Update to my previous post. I met up with London and she actually did give me a discount since I had drove all the way to her place and cancelled when I arrived. Literally out front. She takes her time to respond so I'd message her like 10-15 minutes before you actually arrive to say you're there. Good BBBJ.

  5. #20872

    Appreciated.

    Appreciated. I'd rather save everyone time and gas before taking the leap as I would want to know. If you take the leap after reading its on you but at least I did my due diligence.

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGatherer  [View Original Post]
    Anybody that posts this many reviews and in such detail is the MVP of this forum. Keep up the good work.

  6. #20871

    Generic location

    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/150732609270

    Any info on this one?? I searched the forum but found nothing.
    Usually means scam she put "private location" as her location. I'm betting you it's a scam not real.

  7. #20870
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar1  [View Original Post]
    Went to see London and was well worth the trip. Communication was no problem. She is a sweet girl and deepthroats when asked no problem. If you enjoy a good bbj I highly recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161110989
    Did you have access to her tits? Or was it fully clothed?

  8. #20869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/150732609270

    Any info on this one?? I searched the forum but found nothing.

  9. #20868

    Sketchy

    Has anybody seen her yet? Pics look too good to be true.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/161201504#.

  10. #20867
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar1  [View Original Post]
    Went to see London and was well worth the trip. Communication was no problem. She is a sweet girl and deepthroats when asked no problem. If you enjoy a good bbj I highly recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161110989
    Did she smoke? I wouldn't mind seeing her for a blow and go, but I can't come home smelling like an ashtray.

  11. #20866

    Huey

    Anybody that posts this many reviews and in such detail is the MVP of this forum. Keep up the good work.

  12. #20865
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this is already a thing and I'm just late to it but we definitely need a ghost file for chicks that ghost. I'm 0-2 for the past couple of days on these two and they both play from the same rulebook. "Sorry I was sleep" seems to be the most generic and barebones thing I get as a response after I've literally made it to the location. It always starts as an easy text exchange then as soon as I'm there, radio silence.

    Anyways, I'd save the time and gas on these two:

    London.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...190/3179323169

    Claire.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...436/7655496193

    Also read but didn't try because ghosting was:

    Eva.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...937/4634442090

    ShaY.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...366/3173141772
    Guy about 2-3 posts down said he met up with London maybe you just had bad luck with her.

  13. #20864

    Ghost files

    I don't know if this is already a thing and I'm just late to it but we definitely need a ghost file for chicks that ghost. I'm 0-2 for the past couple of days on these two and they both play from the same rulebook. "Sorry I was sleep" seems to be the most generic and barebones thing I get as a response after I've literally made it to the location. It always starts as an easy text exchange then as soon as I'm there, radio silence.

    Anyways, I'd save the time and gas on these two:

    London.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...190/3179323169

    Claire.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...436/7655496193

    Also read but didn't try because ghosting was:

    Eva.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...937/4634442090

    ShaY.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...366/3173141772

  14. #20863
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out and it was a good experience. She is real with slightly thicker body than the pics. Overall looks I'll give her a 7/10.

    Hygiene was great and she is new to the game so not burnt out. First the rules are safe everything and no GFE. Might be a deal breaker for some but not for me. She started with a little warm up massage and made sure I was comfortable. She took directions well and was eager to please. There was no hurry up and she seemed to be into it. She has a really great arch when doing doggy.

    Overall if you are looking for a safe black provider that's cute she is worth a visit. Half hour was 1. 5 and she has qv specials at 1. Lately I've been on a kick of trying black girls and she delivered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161020233
    What part of town is she in?

  15. #20862

    Danielle Sparks

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for some black tail.

    Preferably petite (spinner) in twenties. Open to all!
    Danielle Sparks fits the mold of what you are looking for. She has had some positive reviews. Her ad had said she was on "hiatus" over the last several months, but no longer says that so maybe she is seeing people again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/true_ebony_

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape