Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20891

    OMG have to share an amazing experience.

    Met Jade today and she was exactly what her ad says. Super sweet and very accommodating.

    Location 8.

    Personality 10.

    Body 9 (for me I like them thick) big natural tits and a big ole but. Not fat just thick.

    Massage 8.

    Bbj 10.

    Cowgirl 10.

    Donation $. 4.

    Duration hhr.

    Communication 10.

    Set up an appointment via text. Texted back and forth a bit to make sure she offered what I was looking for.

    I arrived at her hotel about 10 minutes early which she was cool with. She answered the door in stockings and an open front top and nothing else. Started with a surprisingly good massage. Then bbj and covered cowgirl.

    Hands down the best experience I have ever had with any provider.

    Treat her right guys she a good one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...949/3174558260

    Dm for any details I left out.

  2. #20890
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    The cops a running a sting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161205268#.

    They used the same pics a few months back in thier fake ads.

    Be extra careful and think with your big head.

    https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/operation-march-sadness-8-arrested-in-jackson-county-human-trafficking-pedophile-operation/
    I don't get it. If they say they are underage via text or etc, you know its a cop. A girl isn't going to risk you not coming and seeing her because she told you ahead of time. It's really not that hard to avoid cops. I had one say "BTW, I am only 14" and I said you're a cop. No no no, yes because a real girl either wouldn't say their age or would wait until you were there. When trying to set up a meet, use your head guys.

  3. #20889

    Early birds

    Okay, does anyone have a reliable BBBJ provider that's up before 9 am? Most of the girls that say they're 24/7 are usually 100% unreliable.

  4. #20888

    For what its worth

    Never had her but for what its worth I remember reading negative reviews about her lackluster performance. I did message her way back when and she responded back to me. 3 days later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teshiku  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/4632015928

    Swear I seen her but now I can't find it.

  5. #20887

    Latin agency benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited a provider I deemed safe? She did the cash and dash. Another one I've used as my ole faithful, either dozes off or is so buried in her phone it's made it a miserable experience, time and time again. Another I tried looks like her pictures are 20 years old and has a rank smell I couldn't wait to get out of, then another made a hassle out of an Incall that suddenly wasn't. Yet another is set to go, then ghost me. As a monger, I don't care the rhythm or reason, I'm looking to just has some no strings attached sexual experience where I safely leave and she has cash in hand.

    I have experienced that with the Latin girls, typically on the south or west side. While the language barrier might be strained. Or the girl that answers the door isn't the one pictured, I've actually walked away if a big girl opens the door. But for the most part, they're attractive, they know how to please and are always excited and play the roll of turned on without a phone in their hand or dopped up and passing out. So moving forward, I'm sold on the Latin experience.
    I would only do AMPs until the beginning of the summer when I found the Latin agency. I have had anywhere from 15-20 experiences with the agencies now. I have only been to the super 8 on southport and then red roof in greenwood. I would say 8/10 experiences has been great. Its quick and easy you simply text them what you want and they get a girl ready for you. Some of them allow extras for $50 some don't. I personally like them because they are clean and most the time I'm getting at least a 8/10 girl. Some of the independent girls want too much money and aren't deserving of it. I will say the only downside is the language barrier but even then they speak enough English and I speak enough Spanish to get the job done. If anyone has any questions PM me.

  6. #20886
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshiku  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/4632015928

    Swear I seen her but now I can't find it.
    She used to work out of the Red Roof off 96th by the 465 exit on the NW side. I saw her once a few years back, and the service was apathetic at best, and she was saggy all over also some baby damage. The pics are accurate but the angles, are carefully selected. I remember her having a cute face. I never returned.

  7. #20885
    Quote Originally Posted by Himeros32  [View Original Post]
    It was my understanding that Discreet Info doesn't do outcall. Is that incorrect?
    It actually depends on the provider. I don't know about the current line up, but there have been DI providers that would do outs in the past.

  8. #20884
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipJ11  [View Original Post]
    Check the Discreet Info blog.
    It was my understanding that Discreet Info doesn't do outcall. Is that incorrect?

  9. #20883
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing last night I visited the Red Roof, several Latin providers set up there, communicating was good contacting, and setting up, but once I arrived the ghosting started with one, so contacted another and she requested me send pictures of the building, this went on and on over 10 minutes and got the feeling it might be a sting, stalling while they secured another arrest or something like that? My patience got the best of me and I decided to roll out. I got insults from one, the other made lame excuses over phone not notifying? We've heard that before! Better safe than sorry.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161234166

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161232332
    Smart choice but one of the girls you posted got a comment of them being fake my guy.

  10. #20882

    Is there a review for her

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/4632015928

    Swear I seen her but now I can't find it.

  11. #20881

    Just a bad feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    The cops a running a sting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161205268#.

    They used the same pics a few months back in thier fake ads.

    Be extra careful and think with your big head.

    https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/operation-march-sadness-8-arrested-in-jackson-county-human-trafficking-pedophile-operation/
    I was wondering the same thing last night I visited the Red Roof, several Latin providers set up there, communicating was good contacting, and setting up, but once I arrived the ghosting started with one, so contacted another and she requested me send pictures of the building, this went on and on over 10 minutes and got the feeling it might be a sting, stalling while they secured another arrest or something like that? My patience got the best of me and I decided to roll out. I got insults from one, the other made lame excuses over phone not notifying? We've heard that before! Better safe than sorry.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161234166

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161232332

  12. #20880

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by Himeros32  [View Original Post]
    Will be passing through Indy next week and looking for something reliable and attractive for an outcall. Doesn't seem to be overly much. Any recommendations? Won't really have much free time to play games on trying scams and ghosters. Not overly concerned to the donation, just not 1 k levels.
    Check the Discreet Info blog.

  13. #20879

    Passing through

    Will be passing through Indy next week and looking for something reliable and attractive for an outcall. Doesn't seem to be overly much. Any recommendations? Won't really have much free time to play games on trying scams and ghosters. Not overly concerned to the donation, just not 1 k levels.

  14. #20878

    Cops are running a sting in Greenwood at Stone Hedge Apts

    The cops a running a sting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161205268#.

    They used the same pics a few months back in thier fake ads.

    Be extra careful and think with your big head.

    https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/operation-march-sadness-8-arrested-in-jackson-county-human-trafficking-pedophile-operation/

  15. #20877

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape