Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 765 1265 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20831
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited a provider I deemed safe? She did the cash and dash. Another one I've used as my ole faithful, either dozes off or is so buried in her phone it's made it a miserable experience, time and time again. Another I tried looks like her pictures are 20 years old and has a rank smell I couldn't wait to get out of, then another made a hassle out of an Incall that suddenly wasn't. Yet another is set to go, then ghost me. As a monger, I don't care the rhythm or reason, I'm looking to just has some no strings attached sexual experience where I safely leave and she has cash in hand.

    I have experienced that with the Latin girls, typically on the south or west side. While the language barrier might be strained. Or the girl that answers the door isn't the one pictured, I've actually walked away if a big girl opens the door. But for the most part, they're attractive, they know how to please and are always excited and play the roll of turned on without a phone in their hand or dopped up and passing out. So moving forward, I'm sold on the Latin experience.

    Has anyone else experienced these problems or experienced the benefits and pleasures the girls provide south of the border?

    Prove me wrong?
    Got any alligator links of the Latina girls definitely what I'm tryna look for.

  2. #20830

    Local providers

    I recently visited a provider I deemed safe? She did the cash and dash. Another one I've used as my ole faithful, either dozes off or is so buried in her phone it's made it a miserable experience, time and time again. Another I tried looks like her pictures are 20 years old and has a rank smell I couldn't wait to get out of, then another made a hassle out of an Incall that suddenly wasn't. Yet another is set to go, then ghost me. As a monger, I don't care the rhythm or reason, I'm looking to just has some no strings attached sexual experience where I safely leave and she has cash in hand.

    I have experienced that with the Latin girls, typically on the south or west side. While the language barrier might be strained. Or the girl that answers the door isn't the one pictured, I've actually walked away if a big girl opens the door. But for the most part, they're attractive, they know how to please and are always excited and play the roll of turned on without a phone in their hand or dopped up and passing out. So moving forward, I'm sold on the Latin experience.

    Has anyone else experienced these problems or experienced the benefits and pleasures the girls provide south of the border?

    Prove me wrong?

  3. #20829

    Red Roof

    Anyone been to the Red Roof lately? Is it worth a trip to check it out?

  4. #20828

    Pregnant providers

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I know "Star" or knew her. She was decent in the sack. Don't really know how an appointment would be with her because we just hung out. Haven't talked to her for over a year. Somebody told me she was pregnant a couple months ago. I looked at her social media but I didn't see anything about being pregnant.
    I can confirm "Star" is indeed pregnant and still very skilled.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/160905770

    Another goes by L. Seems new to the game, but very accommodating.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/160662271

  5. #20827
    Quote Originally Posted by IndySloGuy  [View Original Post]
    How are you just going to say the goat is back and not provide information? Is she advertising? What's the new number?
    Why the GOAT? Rate?

  6. #20826

    Faux anorexic

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't trying to put her out there to a bunch of people. Gave her info to the first person that mentioned anorexia, but since she still blowing me up every day, I may give her info to somebody else.

    Things you should know she cannot host. She lives in a camper without water or power. She's only enjoyable to me because she knows the routine she comes over before we do anything, she showers and douches. I have a shower douche. It's a wonderful thing. Here's a picture.
    I'm interested.

  7. #20825

  8. #20824
    Quote Originally Posted by IndySloGuy  [View Original Post]
    How are you just going to say the goat is back and not provide information? Is she advertising? What's the new number?
    Saw her ad the other day on STG.

  9. #20823

    She's back?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChampOne  [View Original Post]
    She is back!
    How are you just going to say the goat is back and not provide information? Is she advertising? What's the new number?

  10. #20822
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampOne  [View Original Post]
    She is back!
    Where is she posting at. I can't find her ad anywhere.

  11. #20821

    Milfy as f#

    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully Milfy will be back soon.

    My Gen Con trip won't be the same without her!
    She is back!

  12. #20820

    Faux anorexic

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't trying to put her out there to a bunch of people. Gave her info to the first person that mentioned anorexia, but since she still blowing me up every day, I may give her info to somebody else.

    Things you should know she cannot host. She lives in a camper without water or power. She's only enjoyable to me because she knows the routine she comes over before we do anything, she showers and douches. I have a shower douche. It's a wonderful thing. Here's a picture.
    Hey Ty, I am interested if you still would.

  13. #20819

    Skip this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/160397820

    Decided to try something new.

    Pros: sweet person.

    Cons: too many to list. Seniors can pm if curious but it's not even worth asking about.

  14. #20818
    Quote Originally Posted by JcMorpheus  [View Original Post]
    The "mom" looks like Renee! From a few years ago. Made you wait while she was in the bathroom doing God knows what. Services were great though!
    So is this mom and daughter?

  15. #20817

    Do my eyes deceive me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...polis-14186827

    They are offering "(TW0 GIRL CAR PLAY SPECIAL) car play only" How the fuck does that work? I mean if I had a big ass van sure. I get car play. But normally there isn't room for two women to be sucking me off at the same time in a car, and if that isn't what's happening then I see no advantage to two girl.

    Is this a mother daughter combo? Mom is not looking great.
    The "mom" looks like Renee! From a few years ago. Made you wait while she was in the bathroom doing God knows what. Services were great though!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape