Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 24805
-
12-04-23 13:24 #20905Senior Member

Posts: 66Beware of Sin
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5743554740
Met up with her rather quickly after contacting her. She’s staying at Drury Inn on the northeast side. Started to get to business with a BBBJ when she started complaining about an odor and that we would need a hat. (how a hat will help with an odor is beyond me) This was at about 11:30a, I had started my day off with a shower no more than 3 hours before hand. So I knew it was BS. I offered to freshen up in the bathroom but she wouldn't have it unless I left to go get a hat because she was out. We just awkwardly sat in bed until I started to get dressed. Worst part was that I had already donated for the session. As it turned out her phone was on my side of the bed and she couldn't see it from where she was.
As I slid down the bed to get dressed I brought her phone with me and hid it under my jacket. I started to get dressed and soon she was asking me to call her phone. I told her "sure give me a bit" while I finished getting dressed. I then got up and left, she again asked for me to call her phone but said "sorry, I have to go. " I eventually was contacted by her handler and was threatened to high heaven. Even got cool pics of a couple of glocks with extended clips. Luckily I use a burner phone, use a fake name, and NEVER give out my pic. All in all, I lost $, but got a cool broken phone out of it. That phone is now broken in half in a dumpster. LMFAO.
-
12-03-23 19:32 #20904Senior Member

Posts: 29OMG have to share an amazing experience.
Met Jade today and she was exactly what her ad says. Super sweet and very accommodating.
Location 8.
Personality 10.
Body 9 (for me I like them thick) big natural tits and a big ole but. Not fat just thick.
Massage 8.
Bbj 10.
Cowgirl 10.
Donation $. 4.
Duration hhr.
Communication 10.
Set up an appointment via text. Texted back and forth a bit to make sure she offered what I was looking for.
I arrived at her hotel about 10 minutes early which she was cool with. She answered the door in stockings and an open front top and nothing else. Started with a surprisingly good massage. Then bbj and covered cowgirl.
Hands down the best experience I have ever had with any provider.
Treat her right guys she a good one.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...949/3174558260
Dm for any details I left out.
-
12-03-23 15:34 #20903Senior Member

Posts: 164I don't get it. If they say they are underage via text or etc, you know its a cop. A girl isn't going to risk you not coming and seeing her because she told you ahead of time. It's really not that hard to avoid cops. I had one say "BTW, I am only 14" and I said you're a cop. No no no, yes because a real girl either wouldn't say their age or would wait until you were there. When trying to set up a meet, use your head guys.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 20:33 #20902Senior Member

Posts: 338Early birds
Okay, does anyone have a reliable BBBJ provider that's up before 9 am? Most of the girls that say they're 24/7 are usually 100% unreliable.
-
12-02-23 14:49 #20901Senior Member

Posts: 189For what its worth
Never had her but for what its worth I remember reading negative reviews about her lackluster performance. I did message her way back when and she responded back to me. 3 days later.
Originally Posted by Teshiku
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 14:47 #20900Regular Member

Posts: 10Latin agency benefits
I would only do AMPs until the beginning of the summer when I found the Latin agency. I have had anywhere from 15-20 experiences with the agencies now. I have only been to the super 8 on southport and then red roof in greenwood. I would say 8/10 experiences has been great. Its quick and easy you simply text them what you want and they get a girl ready for you. Some of them allow extras for $50 some don't. I personally like them because they are clean and most the time I'm getting at least a 8/10 girl. Some of the independent girls want too much money and aren't deserving of it. I will say the only downside is the language barrier but even then they speak enough English and I speak enough Spanish to get the job done. If anyone has any questions PM me.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 11:33 #20899Senior Member

Posts: 350She used to work out of the Red Roof off 96th by the 465 exit on the NW side. I saw her once a few years back, and the service was apathetic at best, and she was saggy all over also some baby damage. The pics are accurate but the angles, are carefully selected. I remember her having a cute face. I never returned.
Originally Posted by Teshiku
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 11:27 #20898Senior Member

Posts: 350It actually depends on the provider. I don't know about the current line up, but there have been DI providers that would do outs in the past.
Originally Posted by Himeros32
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 22:11 #20897Regular Member

Posts: 17It was my understanding that Discreet Info doesn't do outcall. Is that incorrect?
Originally Posted by PhlipJ11
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 10:20 #20896Senior Member

Posts: 55Smart choice but one of the girls you posted got a comment of them being fake my guy.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 10:03 #20895Senior Member

Posts: 55Is there a review for her
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/4632015928
Swear I seen her but now I can't find it.
-
12-01-23 09:20 #20894Senior Member

Posts: 153Just a bad feeling
I was wondering the same thing last night I visited the Red Roof, several Latin providers set up there, communicating was good contacting, and setting up, but once I arrived the ghosting started with one, so contacted another and she requested me send pictures of the building, this went on and on over 10 minutes and got the feeling it might be a sting, stalling while they secured another arrest or something like that? My patience got the best of me and I decided to roll out. I got insults from one, the other made lame excuses over phone not notifying? We've heard that before! Better safe than sorry.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161234166
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161232332
-
12-01-23 08:55 #20893Senior Member

Posts: 109Di
Check the Discreet Info blog.
Originally Posted by Himeros32
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 00:04 #20892Regular Member

Posts: 17Passing through
Will be passing through Indy next week and looking for something reliable and attractive for an outcall. Doesn't seem to be overly much. Any recommendations? Won't really have much free time to play games on trying scams and ghosters. Not overly concerned to the donation, just not 1 k levels.
-
11-30-23 21:27 #20891Senior Member

Posts: 350Cops are running a sting in Greenwood at Stone Hedge Apts
The cops a running a sting.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161205268#.
They used the same pics a few months back in thier fake ads.
Be extra careful and think with your big head.
https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/operation-march-sadness-8-arrested-in-jackson-county-human-trafficking-pedophile-operation/









Reply With Quote




