Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 762 1262 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 24804
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20889

    Latin agency benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited a provider I deemed safe? She did the cash and dash. Another one I've used as my ole faithful, either dozes off or is so buried in her phone it's made it a miserable experience, time and time again. Another I tried looks like her pictures are 20 years old and has a rank smell I couldn't wait to get out of, then another made a hassle out of an Incall that suddenly wasn't. Yet another is set to go, then ghost me. As a monger, I don't care the rhythm or reason, I'm looking to just has some no strings attached sexual experience where I safely leave and she has cash in hand.

    I have experienced that with the Latin girls, typically on the south or west side. While the language barrier might be strained. Or the girl that answers the door isn't the one pictured, I've actually walked away if a big girl opens the door. But for the most part, they're attractive, they know how to please and are always excited and play the roll of turned on without a phone in their hand or dopped up and passing out. So moving forward, I'm sold on the Latin experience.
    I would only do AMPs until the beginning of the summer when I found the Latin agency. I have had anywhere from 15-20 experiences with the agencies now. I have only been to the super 8 on southport and then red roof in greenwood. I would say 8/10 experiences has been great. Its quick and easy you simply text them what you want and they get a girl ready for you. Some of them allow extras for $50 some don't. I personally like them because they are clean and most the time I'm getting at least a 8/10 girl. Some of the independent girls want too much money and aren't deserving of it. I will say the only downside is the language barrier but even then they speak enough English and I speak enough Spanish to get the job done. If anyone has any questions PM me.

  2. #20888
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshiku  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/4632015928

    Swear I seen her but now I can't find it.
    She used to work out of the Red Roof off 96th by the 465 exit on the NW side. I saw her once a few years back, and the service was apathetic at best, and she was saggy all over also some baby damage. The pics are accurate but the angles, are carefully selected. I remember her having a cute face. I never returned.

  3. #20887
    Quote Originally Posted by Himeros32  [View Original Post]
    It was my understanding that Discreet Info doesn't do outcall. Is that incorrect?
    It actually depends on the provider. I don't know about the current line up, but there have been DI providers that would do outs in the past.

  4. #20886
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipJ11  [View Original Post]
    Check the Discreet Info blog.
    It was my understanding that Discreet Info doesn't do outcall. Is that incorrect?

  5. #20885
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing last night I visited the Red Roof, several Latin providers set up there, communicating was good contacting, and setting up, but once I arrived the ghosting started with one, so contacted another and she requested me send pictures of the building, this went on and on over 10 minutes and got the feeling it might be a sting, stalling while they secured another arrest or something like that? My patience got the best of me and I decided to roll out. I got insults from one, the other made lame excuses over phone not notifying? We've heard that before! Better safe than sorry.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161234166

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161232332
    Smart choice but one of the girls you posted got a comment of them being fake my guy.

  6. #20884

    Is there a review for her

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/4632015928

    Swear I seen her but now I can't find it.

  7. #20883

    Just a bad feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    The cops a running a sting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161205268#.

    They used the same pics a few months back in thier fake ads.

    Be extra careful and think with your big head.

    https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/operation-march-sadness-8-arrested-in-jackson-county-human-trafficking-pedophile-operation/
    I was wondering the same thing last night I visited the Red Roof, several Latin providers set up there, communicating was good contacting, and setting up, but once I arrived the ghosting started with one, so contacted another and she requested me send pictures of the building, this went on and on over 10 minutes and got the feeling it might be a sting, stalling while they secured another arrest or something like that? My patience got the best of me and I decided to roll out. I got insults from one, the other made lame excuses over phone not notifying? We've heard that before! Better safe than sorry.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161234166

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161232332

  8. #20882

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by Himeros32  [View Original Post]
    Will be passing through Indy next week and looking for something reliable and attractive for an outcall. Doesn't seem to be overly much. Any recommendations? Won't really have much free time to play games on trying scams and ghosters. Not overly concerned to the donation, just not 1 k levels.
    Check the Discreet Info blog.

  9. #20881

    Passing through

    Will be passing through Indy next week and looking for something reliable and attractive for an outcall. Doesn't seem to be overly much. Any recommendations? Won't really have much free time to play games on trying scams and ghosters. Not overly concerned to the donation, just not 1 k levels.

  10. #20880

    Cops are running a sting in Greenwood at Stone Hedge Apts

    The cops a running a sting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161205268#.

    They used the same pics a few months back in thier fake ads.

    Be extra careful and think with your big head.

    https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/operation-march-sadness-8-arrested-in-jackson-county-human-trafficking-pedophile-operation/

  11. #20879

  12. #20878

    Anyone ever meet this one?

    New to the board and hoping I can learn a lot. Got my eye on this one. She is kind of the more mature type lady I am looking for and not sure if she is for real. Got tired of using phone chats for hookups. Most of them just out to scam you. Any info someone has on her be appreciated.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/161195943

  13. #20877

    Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by JonWW96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm sure a lot of you have run across her by now. She is my absolute favorite and it actually pains me to think this might bring her more "business", but I believe she is in Carmel tonight. She was last night as well but only posted on STG to the Carmel location, which I assume might not have gotten her as much exposure. Just thought I would let you all know. I've posted a couple reviews for her on EB. She used to have a lot more, but they have disappeared. You won't be disappointed. If you have any questions about her, feel free to PM me. And, if you do go see her, tell her Jon recommended her. Maybe it will get me a little extra loving the next time I see her. LOL. She's special and means a lot to me, so please treat her well if you do go see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...r/683831747832

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...554/7654132206
    Dude, she was at my place a couple weeks ago. She wasn't that great and I had a hell of a time getting her to leave. She was there for like five hours too long.

  14. #20876

    Passion in Carmel

    Hey all,

    I'm sure a lot of you have run across her by now. She is my absolute favorite and it actually pains me to think this might bring her more "business", but I believe she is in Carmel tonight. She was last night as well but only posted on STG to the Carmel location, which I assume might not have gotten her as much exposure. Just thought I would let you all know. I've posted a couple reviews for her on EB. She used to have a lot more, but they have disappeared. You won't be disappointed. If you have any questions about her, feel free to PM me. And, if you do go see her, tell her Jon recommended her. Maybe it will get me a little extra loving the next time I see her. LOL. She's special and means a lot to me, so please treat her well if you do go see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...r/683831747832

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...554/7654132206

  15. #20875

    London update

    Update to my previous post. I met up with London and she actually did give me a discount since I had drove all the way to her place and cancelled when I arrived. Literally out front. She takes her time to respond so I'd message her like 10-15 minutes before you actually arrive to say you're there. Good BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape